Mini Games

Charles: I'll dissect the both of you if you corrupt Lotus with your heinous acts. *sends a dangerous look their direction* Might be odd to offer, Lotus, but you can come... sit next to me, if you'd like.

Steve: Yeah... convenient wall... *pulls Millie behind.*

Xera: She certainly hasn't.

Lyra: Also, Luke, you should pick someone to go next and Truth or Dare them. *waits patiently for him to come cuddle*

Last edited by a moderator:
Aurella: [Opens door and slowly walks in] "Do you mind if we joined?"

Maalik: [Throws open the door wider and quickly sits down, blushing.] *Thinking* "I can't believe I just did that... I must've looked so cool!!"

Glynis: "Excuse them, please." [Walks in and sits down somehow in a very lady-like manner holding Snora.]

Snora: ZzzzzzzZzzzzzZzzzzz... *Snore* ZzzzzZzzzzZzzzzZzzzz...

Lyra: Alright... pretty sure the metal guy is a mute so I'll go again. Oh! New people! Um... the pretty polite girl? Oh well I guess there are two of you, aren't there... the one holding the sleeping girl then? (Glynis) Truth or Dare?

Glynis: "O-oh!" *Thinking* "I didn't expect that... I guess I'll chose dare. What's the worse that can happen?" *Saying* "I suppose I'll pick dare, thank you."

Aurella: *Thinking* "What did she mean by there were two of them?" [Looks around confused.]

Maalik: *Thinking* "Darn. I was so sure I may have gotten picked...." [sulks slightly, pouting and looking between Glynis and Lyra]

Snora: *Sssssnnnnnooooorrrrreeeee* Zzzzzzz....

Luke: *walks over to Lyra and rather nonchalantly lays next to her* ... *as an afterthought he drapes an arm over her, enough though his face is still stoney* ..

Lyra: Dare huh? Man, I feel like a wuss for picking truth earlier but then... had to sleep with someone because of my last dare choice. Let's see... Dare... *taps finger thoughtfully against chin* Oh hey bud! *snuggles into Luke's side* Um... I dare you to twirl around 5 times and then kiss the person you face when you stop spinning.

Glynis: [Once she finished talking, she was blushing severely.] *Thinking* "I guess they can be pretty bad, but I can't have them thinking I

m bad as well..." *Saying* "Okay, thank you." [she puts Snora on Aurella's lap, who had sat down. She starts spinning around, counting in her head.] *Thinking* "Please let it be someone I know so that it isn't terrible." [When she stopped, her gaze met a purple haired boy whom she had never met before (Shane)] *Thinking* "Uh oh...." [Glynis took a deep breathe and walked towards the male, kneeling, and giving him a peck on the cheek.] *Saying* Please just think of this as a thank you for letting me uphold my honor." [she stood, gracefully taking her seat and blushing like a mad man.]

Aurella: [snora in her] *Saying* "O-Oh! Hello, there." *Thinking* "She must be twelve or so. She's so cute!"

Maalik: [blushing form embarrassment.] *Thinking* "Maybe it's a good thing I wasn't picked first. Remind me to chose truth next time..."

Snora: ZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZZzzzzzzzzz....

Lyra: *giggling at Glynis' reaction* Wow, you sure are red for pecking him on the cheek. *snuggles closer to Luke, wrapping an arm around his waist and resting her head on his chest.* Alright, now it's your turn to ask someone Truth or Dare. Anyone you want!

Glynis: "I-I'm sorry if you blushing bothers you. I'll try to calm down..." [Glynis had almost returned to her original color when Lyra spoke to her again.] "Anyone?' [she looked around at the wide variety of people, her eyes landing on a particular black haired male (Steve)] Excuse me, sir. I'm afraid I don't know your name, but truth or dare?"

Aurella: [is silently fawning over the snoring little girl]

Snora: [is obviously snoring]

Maalik: *Thinking* "I really don't know if I want to- AH THAT STRANGELY NICE SCARY DUDE IS HERE!" [stares at Steve with eyes widened]

Steve: *making it back from a wonderful romp with Millie.* Uh... I already did a Dare so Truth?

*Packs up chars*

(Sorry for being so inactive, not that Iw as called on, anyways. Packing up just in case someone would call on me and stop the festivities. Have fun! :D )

Glynis: [Lightly blushing from her mistake] "Oh! I see. My apologize. How about t- [Notices Luke mentioning the purple man. (Charles)] "Okay. How about, him then? I sincerely apologize as well. I'm not sure of your name either."

Others: [All in their own littler worlds. Either worrying fawing, or sleeping]

Charles: Charles. My name is Charles. And I'd like to see what kind of Dare you could come up with.

Glynis: "Very nice to meet you Charles. I'm Glynis." [When Charles asked about what kidn of dare she would come up with, she kept a cool facade but was a bit bit anxious on the inside] *Thinking* "I didn't think of one before hand..." *Saying* "How about you sing a song and complete it with actions. Any song of your choice, if you may. I apologize if it did not meet your expectations. If you need a better one, let me know." [it wasn't the best dare but it was innocent enough that she was sure no one wold feel too uncomfortable by it.]

Users who are viewing this thread

Back