Mini Games

Steve: Well hello again gorgeous.

Xera: *eyes narrow dangerously* I thought we talked about this Millie...

Lyra: My deepest darkest secret? *thinks about it for a moment* My first name is Felicia. That's about as dark as it gets for me. God I hate that name. In case you're not satisfied with that though, I ran away from home so I didn't have to get married, joined a gang, and a lot of bad things happened there. But good things too. I wouldn't have known how to shoot, for one.

Steve: *completely oblivious to Xera... could care less. Instead, gently grasps Millie's palm and kisses it.* I'm glad you think so, beautiful.

Xera: *harumphs. Wishes Brennan was there just because*

Shane: *thinking* Holy shit, did Steve actually...? Then again, she seems kind of... Yeah. Perfect match.

Last edited by a moderator:
Lyra: So uh... metal guy... Truth or Dare? (Luke)

Steve: You deserve to be flattered. And spoiled. And loved.

Bee: Felicia? You really don't seem like a Felicia of all names. Good enough for me though, you pass.

Robin: *wishes Ianto was found IC*

Shane: *looks over at Steve and Millie* Aaand how long before those two are going down on each other?

Millie: *Blushes* I love the way you talk to me. But I'm not sure you're the one. Make me believe.

Lyra: See! See! I am not. I'm Lyra, Lyra fits me quite well. *grins thankfully at Bee*

Xera: *moves to sit by Robin* I sort of know how you feel. A bit. Are you holding up okay?

Steve: Well you know what they say, right? It's in his kiss... *pulls Millie into a kiss*

(that is an actual song that I know way too well from my youthXD)

Robin: Don't worry, I'll be fine. *whispers* the guy Millie's with is kind of on the creepy side, if you know what I mean.

Bee: *gives a thumbs-up sign to Lyra*

Shane: Holy shit, Bee was actually nice to someone.

Bee: Shane, do you want to die tonight?

Lyra: Hmmmmmm.... Dare.... I dare you to take all that metal off and cuddle with someone that fox girl(Nikki) picks out, that isn't herself.

Steve: *rest of the world is now irrelevant*

Charles: Lotus! Uh... how are you?

Luke: ... *Starts shrugging the meta armor off*

Nikki: Fine then. *Points at Garo(Is Garo even in this? and if not then point right at Lyra. HEhehehe)*

(Garo is not. Blaze is busy :( )

Lyra: Well cool! I always like cuddles.

Steve: I am totally down for that, babe.

Charles: *waves at Lotus a moment before turning to Steve* Steve, I swear to god, if you remove so much as one article of clothing I will dissect you and feed you to the zombies piece by bloody piece.

Xera: I don't like him either, Robin... but Millie is an adult that can make her own choices.

Millie: Awesome, let's just scoot behind this conveniently placed wall and do it. *drags him behind the wall*

Ellie: :) I'm glad to see you.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back