Mini Games

Bee: *jabs her elbow into Shane's stomach*

Shane: Ow! Fuck! Ok... Um, Steve, truth or dare?

Last edited by a moderator:
Steve: You know, I never did catch your name... *winks as he moves closer to Millie, Bee completely forgotten*

Steve: Wait? Me? Um.... Dare?

Steve: I will happily switch clothing with Millie :)

(Kayzo, please finish this up for me... got a meeting to go to and the client has arrived. Lotusy, when they show up, can just pop right in :) I'll be back later guys)

Millie: Yes, and I'll happily switch with you. *undresses and switches with Steve.* Done!

Steve: You know, I don't think this looks nearly as good on me as it did on you. *looks down skeptically at new outfit.* That being said, I'm keeping this outfit anyways. And you can keep mine.

Steve: Sooo... next up... might as well Truth or Dare you Millie, seeing as I've got your name now.

Millie: Keep my clothes for now, you can give them back when we're alone. Anyways, Dare!

Steve: I like where that thought is headed... *clears throat* ANYWAY! Dare... so you're that kind of girl... I like this about you. What to dare you with, though... what to dare... hmmmm.... *taps chin thoughtfully* I dare you to stand on your head for as long as it takes you to recite the English Alphabet Backwards. And if you fall over you have to.... do a chicken dance every time someone asks 'Truth or Dare'.

Millie: That's really weird, and kinda a turn off, but I'll try. *Does hand stand* Z y x w v u t s r q p o n m l k j I h g f e d c b *falls down* a.

Steve: Everyone does sexual stuff. It was getting boring. Also, I take back the chicken dance... instead you can just kiss me and we'll call it even?

Millie: So, are you and Chester ever going to be a thing? You two act like butt-buddies around each other, and I'm kinda curious.

Jin: Well... maybe it might be. Thing is, Chest isn't into me. And I do 't think he will be, if you know what I mean. I couldn't see us as more than buddies... what, were you excepting some kind of romantic thing?

"WIMP ANSWER, JIN!!!"

Jin: Aw, shut up. Uh, Bee, truth or dare?

Jin: Alright... I'll go with a TorD classic. What's the most embarrassing/cringey thing you've ever done?

Bee: Dear Arceus... Ok, I remember there was this one time when I was in middle school, and the teacher was giving a long lecture on something. The problem was, I really needed to go to the bathroom, but the teacher wouldn't let me out since, for some reason, his lecture was so important. Well, there came a point in time where I couldn't hold any longer and.... *cringes* you can probably figure out what happened.

Steve: *lingering amazing effects of Millie's kiss wears off* No way Bee... you lost your composure? You just don't seem the type...

Charles: *moves a fair distance away from Nikki and Luke. Not out of fear, but out of intelligence for not wanting to be a target of them*

Xera & Lyra are still just chilling, granted Xera really wants to destroy Steve.

Steve is staring at Bee incredulously.

RubyRose said:
Steve: *lingering amazing effects of Millie's kiss wears off* No way Bee... you lost your composure? You just don't seem the type...
Bee: *faces turns light pink* sh-shut up!!! *recollects herself* Lyra, truth or dare?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back