• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Minecraft SMP ((Open))

Lore
Here

Lady Silver

Lady Silver
Hey Y'all! I am a small streamer on Twitch (silv0ffire) and I need someone to join up for a cool minecraft group SMP!

I own the server/realm, which means I pay for it. I really want to have fun with this and develop some awesome plot and create some crazy stories.

This is my general idea that I have gotten at the moment:

The Cottage is the center of a new and upcoming town of this realm. While exploring, many friends have come to find each other. This strange place seems to have original settlers known now as Endermen, however may had been adventures once just like us. With the crazy question of the meaning of life and wanting to discover the new and cool places of this world, these friend team up to become powerful allies or even more dangerous enemies. Our quest? Find the End.

I am looking for people who can stream and can build some really good plot. This is played on console (xbox for me and most of my friends) but can be played by all forms on BEDROCK. There is no mods and is played in survival. The only time that it may be put into creative is to add a new lore item or for a reset. The mode is easy, so no craziness going on (even though the Cottage has been blown up 6 times now by creepers).

REQUIREMENTS:
[ ] Discord
[ ] 16+
[ ] Streaming capabilities
[ ] A great attitude!

Please DM me on Discord (LadySilver#8010) or here on RPN with this application:

Name:
Gamertag:
Strength (ex: building, pvp, etc):
Weakness:
Character Arc:
Current Character Personality:
Time Zone:

EXAMPLE:
Name: Reese
GT: Silver0fFire
What do you want to add to the plot: A villian arc, new plots, and new characters
Strengths: Building
Weakness: PVP
Character Arc: Silv is a long time pessimist, super rude to a lot of her friends, but is also a tyrant. She likes everything to be her way, and only her way. However, after being knocked down a peg or two, she realizes that the strong do not come from positions of power but rather the experiences that they gather
Current Character Personality: Pessimist, dominant, and very angry. She absolutely hates being touched and is a bully.
Time Zone: EST

Please me mindful that I do work a full time job, so I may be unavailable on Saturdays!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back