• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Minecraft RP: Episode One-The Seed (Click Me!)

Deadkool

A Sad Remnant of a Forgotten Time

Note: This may look doom and gloom, but once the rp starts it will have many elements of comedy.

In the beginning there was nothing but unintelligible lines of code and the great one. Then, in only a moment, the world was created. Shortly after, the Alphas were created, the great one's first attempt at civilized beings. These Alphas created and destroyed, hunted and mined, simply, lived. Some time later, all at once, the alphas disappeared, their grand cities lied empty and abandoned. The world seemed dead, but the great one still had hopes for his world. He created great beings to watch over the world, The Dragon, The King, The Wizard, and The Warrior. After their creation, The Great One mustered his power and once again changed the world with the centennials. Early centennials lived on this new world in caves and trees. But the Wizard grew jealous of the Great One's adoration of these idiotic Centennials, he casted a spell that corrupted the world. Skeletons, zombies, giant spiders, and a dreadful explosive being rose from the Earth and attacked the Centennials. In the madness, the dragon was corrupted leaving the Warrior and the King to fight for what is right. The King's castle was destroyed in the fighting, lost to time. At this point the warrior finally rose in armor of light and defeated the two evils by banishing them, one to hell, another to limbo. From the peace created, The Centennials prospered and grew making tools and weapons to defend against the monsters. Now, the Warrior is gone and the story left as a legend. All is not right, whether you live in one if the small towns that dot the world, or perhaps a lone hunter in the jungle, maybe you've just been spawned into this world, whoever you are, unless you act, the world will fall to darkness.

The Great City:

Futuristic_Abandoned_City.jpg

The Ruined Kingdom:

2956-old-castle-ruins-1920x1080-fantasy-wallpaper_zpsbec29416.jpg

The Stretch

Thorn_Tree_Sossusvlei_Namib_Desert_Namibia_Luca_Galuzzi_2004a.JPG

Grassland Village

minecraft_village1.png

The Map

8_spawn_at_Minecraft_grasslands_village_with_iron_pants.png

I'm in. Totally in. You had me at Minecraft. Its sad but its the truth. Here is a question. Can we be in different places when be in different places in the beginning? Like me being in the sky (Sky Factory, Sky block, ect...) while others on the ground?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back