• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Minecraft rp anybody?

AngelCloud

Slowly Losing my mind
Hi All! AngelCloud here back again with another Exciting Partner Search! Now i've been playing Minecraft for years now and recently got into the modded scene. Right now the mod i am playing is SWEM (Star Worm Equestrian Mod) And i am having a blast. Completely overhauls the horses . But that's not why i am looking for a Minecraft rp. I'm looking for an interesting story a plot of which i do have in mind. Ok. So. I have a Character in Minecraft that lives in the end and is good pals with the Ender Dragon. I can set up a story where she takes care of this dragon and when other humans come to fight her, She takes charge and fights to defend her with all she has. Taking heavy damage in the process. The priestess eventually captured and brought to the Overworld prompting the Ender Dragon to eventually invade the Overworld with Her own forces to find the priestess and bring her home If you're interested drop a response here or dm me! This can be done either here or on Discord :)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back