• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Millennium City: Wave Four Sign-Up Thread! [Group Fandom RP]

Pic:
maxresdefault.jpg

Character Name: Dr. Kent "Fate" Nelson

Canon: DC comics

Age: He was born in 1920 so he is at least old enough to have banged your grandmom when she was a smoking hot teenaged lady.

Attributes:
+He has a Ph.D. in archaeology with a specialization on ancient Egypt 3100BC - 2400BC

+He also has a Ph.D. with a specilazation in cardiovascular diseases/complications but can deal with basic problems.

+He is one of the most knowledgeable of the occult in the universe and can tell most types of magic from a few moments analyzing it.

+Without any of his items which give him power, the cape, the helmet, and the amulet, he can only levitate and perform more intricate magic with time and a way to channel himself.

EQUIPMENT:
+The Amulet of Anubis is basically a medallion that adorns Dr. Fate neck which he can use to imprison magical entities and make people who don't have a lot of power within the magic world become better.

+The cape allows the wearer to fly at inhuman speeds and makes magical attacks impervious.

+The Helmet of Fate is a helmet of immense arcane power, the gist of it basically allows the wearer to use any magical and mystical power imaginable except dimensional travel.

qRPiG9P.png

Bio:
Kent Nelson was the son of archaeologist
Sven Nelson and, around the year 1920, the two of them were exploring the Valley of Ur in Mesopotamia when they discovered an underground pyramid. It contained Nabu, an ancient immortal from the planet Cilia who had been held in suspended animation for thousands of years.
Kent released him, but the lever accidentally unleashed a poisonous gas that killed his father. It would later be revealed that Nabu engineered this situation to gain a new host. Nabu decided to mentor the young boy in the secrets of the universe, giving him incredible powers through total molecular control and taking his grief away from him. He would serve as an agent of the
Lords of Order in their never-ending battle against the Lords of Chaos. Having finished his training, Nabu gave him an amulet, cloak and helmet to become a champion of good as Doctor Fate
Alignment:
In my perfect world, he would be truly neutral, but that it's not true. He would do anything in his power to bring the better of the situation, so he is more of a chaotic good character.

Posting speed: Super sonic speed.

Pic:
tumblr_inline_oovstfGEnD1roo4w8_540.gif

Character Name:
Magdalene (Blind Mag) DeFoe

Canon: [What fictional universe do they hail from? If he/she is simply an OC - just post OC.]
Repo! The Genetic Opera

Attributes: [Your strengths and weaknesses/skills are included here]
Mag is very brave, and intelligent. However, she's very gullible and naïve. She has a beautiful singing voice, and also plays the piano. She's completely blind.

Personality:
She wouldn't hurt a fly, and will sooner cause herself pain before seeing someone else suffer. She has PTSD from being abused by the last person she worked for, but she doesn't let that bring her down. She's generally happy.

Bio:
Mag was born blind, and her parents both fell very sick and died when she was nine. She was in one foster home to the next for the next seven years, when she graduated early and went off to college for musical theory. She met her first and best friend there, who became a singer as well. Two years later, her friend told her that her boyfriend could give her sight. Mag accepted the transplant, but signed her life away unwittingly. Her best friend died five years later and she went on to sing for the company seventeen more years. She tore out her own eyes, successfully ending her contract, and now lives wherever she pleases, singing in nightclubs and coffee shops when she needs money.

Alignment: [Good, Neutral, Evil]
Good

Posting speed: [How frequently can you post, what time you're usually available for posting. FAIR WARNING. MILLENNIUM CAN BE A VERY FAST PACED RP COMMUNITY. BE PREPARED.]
Normally I'm on every evening. It might take me awhile to become regular, as I've never done a group rp before.

Pic:
tumblr_inline_oovstfGEnD1roo4w8_540.gif

Character Name:
Magdalene (Blind Mag) DeFoe

Canon: [What fictional universe do they hail from? If he/she is simply an OC - just post OC.]
Repo! The Genetic Opera

Attributes: [Your strengths and weaknesses/skills are included here]
Mag is very brave, and intelligent. However, she's very gullible and naïve. She has a beautiful singing voice, and also plays the piano. She's completely blind.

Personality:
She wouldn't hurt a fly, and will sooner cause herself pain before seeing someone else suffer. She has PTSD from being abused by the last person she worked for, but she doesn't let that bring her down. She's generally happy.

Bio:
Mag was born blind, and her parents both fell very sick and died when she was nine. She was in one foster home to the next for the next seven years, when she graduated early and went off to college for musical theory. She met her first and best friend there, who became a singer as well. Two years later, her friend told her that her boyfriend could give her sight. Mag accepted the transplant, but signed her life away unwittingly. Her best friend died five years later and she went on to sing for the company seventeen more years. She tore out her own eyes, successfully ending her contract, and now lives wherever she pleases, singing in nightclubs and coffee shops when she needs money.

Alignment: [Good, Neutral, Evil]
Good

Posting speed: [How frequently can you post, what time you're usually available for posting. FAIR WARNING. MILLENNIUM CAN BE A VERY FAST PACED RP COMMUNITY. BE PREPARED.]
Normally I'm on every evening. It might take me awhile to become regular, as I've never done a group rp before.

Welcome to our community, friend! <3

204446-153341-tim-drake.png

Character Name:Tim Drake

Canon: DC (Detective Comics)

Attributes: Strengths: Peak human physically, high level stealth training, bow staff training, knowledge of how to use most weapons, Acrobatic training, High level hacking and tech skills, Highly skilled detective.

Weaknesses: He's just Human, and he isn't as strong as batman or the red hood, nor as good at using his fists as Batman. (But still 7-8/10 or so.)

Personality: Sarcastic, Serious but also jokey, Acts dumber then he actually is. (And maybe Slightly depressed due to the One year Later story arc.)

Bio:
Timothy Drake (New Earth) (Up to one year later)
Alignment: Good

Posting speed: Seeing how I'm GMT, I miss some of the most active hours most likely, but when I am on, I can be really active. (But this is my first time with something like this.)

bca0cf00bcdffaa50cd60a6c9fea57b4.jpg

Character Name: The Stranger

Canon: Possibly Fallout

Attributes:
Genius-level intellect
Master at robotics
Great at manipulation
Only known weakness is from one time where he showed up to capture a slave and was stung by a bee. The sting caused massive swelling in his arm and he quickly escaped by teleporting away

Personality:
The Stranger's is a question mark here. Only things for sure is that he loves for himself to be glorified and that he has a... Distriburbing apptaite for women. He is known to be downright evil and sadistic with many a man scared of him, with him becoming the Boogyman of the City

Bio:
TBR

Alignment: Evil

Posting speed: 3-10PM CST Mon-Fri. Most other times on weekends

Name: Ireli, The one who destroys.

Canon: Dalvious/OC, Theres 4 other Dalvious characters here, one of which isnt mine :D

Attributes: Ireli's first form is that of a small child that stands 5'1 and has black hair, red eyes, and skin that is not pale or tan. Her second form is that of a giant being covered in hard a hard carapice. Then standing at 6'5, having clawed feet and hands, a tail ,and hard organic armour Ireli is a living weapon in this form. She is also proficent in fire magic, psionics, and has finely honed reflexs, perception, tracking, reaction time ect. On base Ireli is almost completely emotionless and has no personality and usually lacks much free will.

Bio: Ireli is one of Niata's living relics. Almost perfected in design, her biology part magical. Being one of the God of Life's relic meant she had a purpose, they all had purposes. Ireli was a weapon, cold, hard, and calculating. Having little emotion or personality of her own she is more robotic then humanoid, but she is completely organic. Lacking freewill except for broad leftover instruction or new ones of a poetential new master, Ireli follows orders for she is a weapon, and weapons don't need freewill or emotion.

Personality: Null, Aka Jackshit... Or is it?

Allignment: Neutral

Posting speed: After 5 on Mondays and Tuesdays, after 3 on Wednesdays - Fridays, I'm free on the weekends. I write fast.

Pic: upload_2017-8-30_12-1-32.png

Character Name: Paul Bryans

Canon: OC

Attributes: Paul is a smart man. The smartest out of all his friends. But if there's one thing he's weak at - it's carrying heavy things. He didn't really take gym class at school, his lessons were mostly devoted to mathematics, science, history, and other school subjects a know-it-all would take.

Personality: As in the Attributes section, he's very smart. So, being smart, he's the one you'd expect to have the answer to any question. At times he can be a bit cocky and boasts about his intelligent mind, but apart from that, he's just a humble, nice guy.

Bio: Paul is a scientist. He's wanted to be a scientist since he was four. He knew that if he wanted to be a scientist when he's older, he's got to be intelligent. At the age when he was allowed to choose which classes he wanted to attend at school, he chose all the classes containing the intelligence a scientist would need. Since then, he's been known to have all the answers to any question. (Except questions about sports. He's bad at sports.)

Alignment: [Good, Neutral, Evil] Neutral

Posting speed: My typing is very fast, and I'm on RPNation at least six times a day, so I think I'll get a good amount of posts done.

Pic: View attachment 347494

Character Name: Paul Bryans

Attributes: Paul is a smart man. The smartest out of all his friends. But if there's one thing he's weak at - it's carrying heavy things. He didn't really take gym class at school, his lessons were mostly devoted to mathematics, science, history, and other school subjects a know-it-all would take.

Personality: As in the Attributes section, he's very smart. So, being smart, he's the one you'd expect to have the answer to any question. At times he can be a bit cocky and boasts about his intelligent mind, but apart from that, he's just a humble, nice guy.

Bio: Paul is a scientist. He's wanted to be a scientist since he was four. He knew that if he wanted to be a scientist when he's older, he's got to be intelligent. At the age when he was allowed to choose which classes he wanted to attend at school, he chose all the classes containing the intelligence a scientist would need. Since then, he's been known to have all the answers to any question. (Except questions about sports. He's bad at sports.)

Alignment: [Good, Neutral, Evil] Neutral

Posting speed: My typing is very fast, and I'm on RPNation at least six times a day, so I think I'll get a good amount of posts done.

Gym class is a required class. In my school you need to do it for atleast 3 semesters. It was hell XD

Pic:
08cf891f49d91366710871fe95b42cde--across-the-universe-teen-wolf.jpg

tumblr_inline_ojhbjnz8Jk1sqx8ng_500.gif

large.jpg

Character Name: Scott McCall

Canon: Teen Wolf Universe

Attributes:
  • Strengths:
    • CQC: When Scott had his gift of the Supernatural, he had developed a unique style of fighting that utilizes agility and power
    • Biology: He's well taught in the anatomy of a pet animal and the human body
    • Will and Determination: Scott is known to never quit on his decisions/missions
  • Weaknesses:
    • Asthma: If Scott experiences a panic attack, or even loses his wolf power, then he's known to get an old disease of his--asthma
    • Friends: Scott relies on his friends in a variety of instances, hoping that they'll continue to motivate him and continue to put their trust in him. In basic terms, he needs friends to keep him going

Personality: Scott, before he was bitten, can be made out as a socially awkward kid in high school trying to find himself, but as his powers begin to reshape his life, his personality changes. While still a bit socially distant, he does become much more confident in his life. As a werewolf, Scott will never kill an innocent life and he wants to use his power to help people much to many werewolf's, and even many hunter's, frustration.

Bio: The son of Rafael and Melissa McCall, Scott was an only child in his small family. But like some families, Scott's was dysfunctional in a very serious way. His father, an alcoholic, came home one night and got into a heated argument with his wife, Melissa. When things escalated, he eventually harmed his own son (Scott)...horribly. Rafael had pushed his own son down the stairs, causing moderate damage to his head. From that point on, Rafael left his family and quit drinking, to protect them. By the time Scott got to high school, he was extremely anti-social and--probably--was the most anti social person in the entire school. One night, before Sophomore year, him and his best friend Stiles went deep into the woods, in search of a dead body. After the two miraculously get split-up, however, Scott wanders across a huge creature who bites him. From there, Scott and Stiles learn about what exactly was gifted to Scott that night, learning that he is a werewolf. As time would go on, Scott and Stiles gain, and lose, friends, but they still stuck together...them, and their pack.
Alignment: Lawful Good

Posting speed: If I'm not busy, I can get a post up in at least an hour. If I am busy, maybe a day. [hour to a day]

Appearance:
twstill.png

tumblr_nawaclFSfR1s6h3qoo3_500.gif

tumblr_nc2k3cSYJf1tegdkmo5_500.gif

Rank: "True" Alpha. All alphas have significant eye colors [as seen in the gifs and photos above]. It can only be described as a powerful blood red.

Abilities:
  • Heightened Senses: Werewolves can smell, see and hear far better than humans. An odd perk to this is that werewolves can also smell "chemo-signals", which allows them to know what someone is feeling
  • Accelerated Healing: Werewolves heal quickly from most injuries.
  • Enhanced Agility: Werewolves can jump, run, climb and react faster than humans.
  • Enhanced Strength: Werewolves are much stronger than humans.
  • Pain Transference: Werewolves can absorb and alleviate pain from other people/creatures and can "heal" in some cases.
  • Memory Transference: Werewolves can transfer (give or take) memories by inserting claws into the nape of an individual's neck. This ability can establish mind-to-mind communication and, with practice, allow for memory manipulation or erasure.
  • Alpha Bite: If anyone is bitten by an alpha, the chance that they become a werewolf is extremely high; although, there are some cases where some don't live through the bite of an alpha

Pic: Renee_de_LaMoelleux-1.png

Character Name: Renee de LaMoelleux

Attributes: Weak Wound Regeneration, Firearm Mastery, Agile, Flexible, Lock-picking, Parkour/Freerunning Skills

Personality: Renee has been known to be rather rude and selfish, doing whatever she wants to get what she wants, no matter what happens or who gets hurt. The only beings she seems to care for are her two cats, Bijou and Milano, and formerly, the group that made up the Sugar Shock gang. But with the group disbanded and Renee suffering permanent damage after their betrayal, what's next for the puffy-haired troll?

Bio: Created in the digital world of San Azuna, Renee was meant to be the protagonist of Sugar Shock!, an indie video game that was meant to rival other open-world action adventure games with a candy-themed twist. Unfortunately, due to the game team's incompetence in video game programming, the demos of the game were not well received, many complaining the game had too many glitches and bugs that rendered it virtually unplayable and resulting in the game never being greenlit. Quick to throw in the towel, the team decided to scrap the game entirely in favor of designing more simple games. Little did the creators know that their forsaken denizens of San Azura were well aware of what was happening in the real world, and were very displeased. Many of the NPCs blamed Renee for the game's rejection, claiming that it was her who was the most glitched thing in the game. The outrage grew to such incredible quantities that Renee was exiled to the point where she was ejected from the game itself, being spat out into reality. Now an unstable being alone with nothing, Renee is determined to continue on with her life, and take a bit of bitterness out on the world that caused her exile: Reality.

Alignment: Chaotic Neutral

Posting speed: I'd way relatively frequent? For now, at least.

Character Name:
Revy "Two Hands" (Rebecca Lee)

Video(s):

Pic(s):
revy___black_lagoon_render_by_blueskyline16-d569nfp.png

Revy.full.1318960.jpg

244z136.jpg

sx24a9.jpg

01.png

2106550-revy_6.png

ac6932e7010f05b7a3de9261957d9ac13ec9542b_hq.gif

Black_b49993_5554979.gif

tumblr_n72smbdoHU1shbc9ho1_500.gif

latest

Canon: Black Lagoon (ブラック・ラグーン)

-------------------------------------------------------------
Attributes: (LISTED BELOW)

Acrobatic: Revy is extremely nimble and quick, she can leap around and perform somersaults during combat while still being able to maintain almost all of her accuracy.

Marksman: Revy has spent years practicing with weapons, she is pinpoint accurate, rarely missing a shot.

Weapon Expertise: She is also skillful with a wide variety of weapons, ranging from being able to single-handedly fire an M79 grenade launcher while standing on the deck of a moving boat, casually yet effectively firing a PM-63 submachine gun, to wielding a Gepard Anti Materiel Rifle against a helicopter gunship. Revy also appears to be knowledgable when it comes to weaponary, as she was seen in a rare state of excitement when Dutch handed her the APS underwater rifle.

Rough Upbringing: Having a rough upbringing and a tough life has made Revy much more resilient in the emotional department.

Sadist: Revy derives pleasure, especially sexual gratification, from inflicting pain or humiliation on others.

Personality: Revy is very competitive, sarcastic, battle hardened, battle hungry, loud, psychotically humored, rude, misanthropic, easily-bored, and extremely ill-tempered. She is undiplomatic, believing in the use of brute force and coercion to get her way. Surprisingly, she's revealed to be highly ticklish. Of all the characters in Black Lagoon, Revy uses the most foul language and is also a heavy smoker and drinker.

Revy is a merciless and sadistic killer, without a conscience, who will be more than ready to kill anyone at the slightest provocation, even unarmed civilians, and she kills in cold-blood, when she murders a wounded FARC soldier after promising him to take him to a hospital in exchange for finding her target's location. She takes maniacal glee in killing anyone she fights or just for fun. She also has very little remorse for her enemies and many times have often stepped on male enemies' crotches for fun to show them how weak they are. However, she looks at it as doing them a favor as she believes any man would love a sexy woman such as her to "abuse" them. Whilst appearing to be driven by general blood lust, it is shown throughout the series that Revy subconsciously uses violence as a dysfunctional coping mechanism and outlet for her deeply repressed emotional and psychological issues. An example of this is, when becoming uneasy at accepting two newbies into the Lagoon company, Revy vents her trust issues by becoming particularly unpredictable during missions and getting what her boss nicknames "Whitman Fever", going on indiscriminate shooting rampages and executing hostiles and innocent bystanders alike.

The inhabitants of her city tend to take Revy at face value, as a sadistic, incredibly destructive, volatile, gun-crazed psychopath, and this is how Revy initially thinks of herself, ignoring the psychological trauma and emotional turmoil that fuels her behavior, possibly investing herself in this surface image to prevent others from discovering her emotional scars, keeping them hidden even from herself. It is only when Rock arrives and begins to confront her over her actions that she begins to develop some reluctant introspection, and seriously think about who she has become and who she really is.

One of the ways Revy's subconscious pain and emotional scars manifest themselves is her aversion to the empathy of others or others trying to relate to her. People presuming to understand what she has been through or how it has affected her is a huge berserk button for Revy, causing her to react in a violent rage, suggesting the depth of the bitterness and grief her early life has bred in her.

Due to an impoverished upbringing which involved verbal, physical and sexual abuse from those who had power over her (such as her father or the police), Revy has developed an obsession towards power, over both herself and others, which causes her to appear fiercely independent and violently assertive, often using verbal or physical violence as a response to anyone who crosses her or to assert her dominance. However, while Revy initially appears to be tough, savage and strong-minded, her exterior actually covers up a profound lack of inner-strength and fear of the powerlessness she felt as a child. Her independence is actually more of a reactive attachment disorder alienating others as much as possible to prevent the exposure of her own weakness and vulnerability. Revy believes the chief source of power in life is money, the "one thing everyone respects and agrees on", and consequentially has developed an obsession with maximizing the profits from each job as much as possible, such as ransoming others and looting corpses, when she feels that the Lagoon is not paid enough.

It is suggested that, despite her insistence otherwise, deep down Revy actually hates her lifestyle and the person she has become, and that she wants to change but does not know how. In Tokyo, Revy opens up, saying that she has lived "on dirty air" her whole life and, though she temporarily forgot it, she would be incapable of living in "a good place". In "Roberta's Blood Trail", after Revy states that a young maid sees the world as a garden of roses, she retorts that Revy is actually the one who sees the world as a garden of roses, one that she herself was expelled from. This feeling that she was unreasonably denied a happy life causes Revy to adamantly view the world as bleak and desolate, to the exclusion of all contradictory evidence.

One of her funnier aspects being quite forgetful, implying that her brash attitude caters to her stupidity; It is also implied that Revy has no formal education, most likely due to her poor upbringing.

Revy does not seem to have a sex life or any visible interest in sex, probably due to the trauma of the policeman raping her. However, in the manga it is revealed that she was involved in an S&M show, which may have been more to satisfy her sadism as well as her subconscious self-loathing. The show-host states in episode seven of the anime TV series, he wanted Revy to return to his employment as she was a S/M dancer previously, but she refuses.

Revy is a big fan of rock and metal, and has a personal shootout playlist named the "Jitterbug of Death" collection. Some of the songs named on the playlist are "Electric Head Part 1" by White Zombie, "Shooter" by Rednex and "Sleep Now in the Fire" by Rage Against the Machine. Revy is also shown to be a fan of the band Guitar Wolf.

Bio: Revy was born in New York City. Few details are known about Revy's past as what is gathered is from brief flashbacks from both the manga and the show. Revy was born as Rebecca Lee, a Chinese-American, in the poverty-stricken Chinatown district of New York City and raised by an abusive, alcoholic father. One day, after fleeing from one of her father's rampages, she was arrested, beaten, and raped by a corrupt police officer. Upon being returned home following this ordeal, Revy shot and killed her father after he callously asked her for another drink.

There were apparently similar incidents between Revy and the police, particularly at the 27th Precinct. Eventually the assaults resulted in Revy losing her faith in God, leading her to believe that the police abused her because to them she was "just another little ghetto rat, with no power and no God." Revy has alluded to doing time in prison, but it is unknown how she ended up in Roanapur.

Revy is a Chinese-American woman of approximately moderate height in her early to mid-twenties. She has amber-brown eyes, a slightly tan complexion, and typically keeps her plum-colored hair in a loose ponytail, with rather large bangs falling onto her forehead. In spite of her slender build, Revy keeps up her physique, sporting a slightly muscular build, which she doesn't conceal in the least. On her right upper arm, Revy has a tribal tattoo, reaching all the way up to her neck.

Her wardrobe typically consists of a pair of Vietnam War-era US military jungle boots without socks, very short cut-off jeans, (turned into Denim Shorts) and a black crop top, leaving her belly exposed. She never bothers buttoning up her pants, and instead uses a US Army webbing belt to keep them up. Revy also sports a pair of brown leather cross-draw shoulder holsters to store her twin Berettas in when she isn't using them. She also typically wears a pair of fingerless black gloves.

For colder climates, such as winter in Tokyo, she resorts to something a little warmer, including a warm hat, a lined brown coat, full gloves, a horizontally striped miniskirt, leggings, and brown boots.

-------------------------------------------------------------​

Posting speed: You know how it is.

Last edited:
Pic:
upload_2017-8-30_18-18-57.png

Character Name:
Katarina, The Sinister Blade

Canon:
League of Legends

Attributes: Katarina is silent but deadly. Raised as an assassin from a young age after showing such a natural gift for combat, her strengths are that of stealth, speed, and blades. Her biggest weakness though is that she can be impulsive, running into the thick of things despite knowing she shouldn't. Along with it is that her fervor is known to lead her astray, in a similar fashion to her impulsivity.

Personality: She's not exactly a people person in all honesty. The air around her during a conversation always seems hostile, but then again that may just from how she way raised in her homeland of Noxus. Though conversations aren't all that likely to happen, unless of course she's required to do so or she's actually taken a liking to you. If the latter, you should feel glad because those she doesn't like.... Well, lets just say they don't talk anymore.

Bio: Driven by an intense killer instinct, Katarina uses her talents as an assassin for the glory of Noxus, and the continued elevation of her family. While her fervor drives her to ever-greater feats, it can sometimes lead her astray.

From childhood, Katarina displayed a natural gift for combat. As the daughter of a prominent Noxian general many paths were open to her, but she rejected them all for the path of the blade. Rigorously trained by the finest assassins in Noxus, her father the best among them, it was not long before Katarina demanded her first assignment. The task they gave her was aggravatingly simple: assassinate a low-ranking Demacian officer. As she set to her work infiltrating the enemy camp, Katarina discovered an opportunity too tantalizing to pass by - the arrival of a Demacian General. Stalking him to his tent, she quietly dispatched his guards and slit his throat. Pleased with her impressive kill, she disappeared into the night. Katarina's elation faded the next day when her original objective, the Demacian officer, led his forces to ambush unprepared Noxian soldiers. Though the Noxians fought valiantly, they suffered heavy casualties. Furious at her mistake, Katarina set off to complete her original task. Returning to the camp, she spied her now heavily guarded target and realized a stealthy kill was no longer possible. Drawing her blades, Katarina swore the officer would die, no matter the cost. She leapt into battle, unleashing a whirlwind of steel. One by one blades flashed and guards fell, each strike bringing her one step closer to the officer. A final thrown dagger restored her honor. Bloody and bruised, Katarina barely escaped the Demacian forces, and returned to Noxus a changed woman. The scar she earned that night now serves as a constant reminder that she must never let passion interfere with duty.

Alignment: Neutral

Posting speed: My availability is limited to nights, and at the beginning I may be a bit slow, but I'm sure after a while it'll quicken for me!​

Pic:
View attachment 347659

Character Name:
Katarina, The Sinister Blade

Canon:
League of Legends

Attributes: Katarina is silent but deadly. Raised as an assassin from a young age after showing such a natural gift for combat, her strengths are that of stealth, speed, and blades. Her biggest weakness though is that she can be impulsive, running into the thick of things despite knowing she shouldn't. Along with it is that her fervor is known to lead her astray, in a similar fashion to her impulsivity.

Personality: She's not exactly a people person in all honesty. The air around her during a conversation always seems hostile, but then again that may just from how she way raised in her homeland of Noxus. Though conversations aren't all that likely to happen, unless of course she's required to do so or she's actually taken a liking to you. If the latter, you should feel glad because those she doesn't like.... Well, lets just say they don't talk anymore.

Bio: Driven by an intense killer instinct, Katarina uses her talents as an assassin for the glory of Noxus, and the continued elevation of her family. While her fervor drives her to ever-greater feats, it can sometimes lead her astray.

From childhood, Katarina displayed a natural gift for combat. As the daughter of a prominent Noxian general many paths were open to her, but she rejected them all for the path of the blade. Rigorously trained by the finest assassins in Noxus, her father the best among them, it was not long before Katarina demanded her first assignment. The task they gave her was aggravatingly simple: assassinate a low-ranking Demacian officer. As she set to her work infiltrating the enemy camp, Katarina discovered an opportunity too tantalizing to pass by - the arrival of a Demacian General. Stalking him to his tent, she quietly dispatched his guards and slit his throat. Pleased with her impressive kill, she disappeared into the night. Katarina's elation faded the next day when her original objective, the Demacian officer, led his forces to ambush unprepared Noxian soldiers. Though the Noxians fought valiantly, they suffered heavy casualties. Furious at her mistake, Katarina set off to complete her original task. Returning to the camp, she spied her now heavily guarded target and realized a stealthy kill was no longer possible. Drawing her blades, Katarina swore the officer would die, no matter the cost. She leapt into battle, unleashing a whirlwind of steel. One by one blades flashed and guards fell, each strike bringing her one step closer to the officer. A final thrown dagger restored her honor. Bloody and bruised, Katarina barely escaped the Demacian forces, and returned to Noxus a changed woman. The scar she earned that night now serves as a constant reminder that she must never let passion interfere with duty.

Posting speed: My availability is limited to nights, and at the beginning I may be a bit slow, but I'm sure after a while it'll quicken for me!​

:O

Good character choice!

Pic: upload_2017-8-31_10-22-6.png

Character Name: Harrison de Caliviere

Attributes: Harrison is great at sports, especially boxing and kickboxing. Some say he's stronger than iron. But, as everyone does, he has a weakness. He has a weakness for public speaking. He's afraid of speaking in front of a load of strangers and making a fool of himself.

Personality: It depends on his mood. Basically, he can have any personality that he chooses.

Bio: Harrison lived a happy childhood learning martial arts. When he turned 15 he started attending Kickboxing Club at his high school. He's been a master martial artist since he was five. When he was 19, he opened a karate club so he could teach children martial arts and how to defend themselves.

Posting speed: I'm usually online twice or three times a day, so I could get a few posts done. I've got fast typing skills so yeah.

"You're a piece of shit - and I can prove it mathematically."
-Rick Sanchez

61157d5d6f7893a949b58c7b54625a8b--rick-y-morty-rick-and-morty-fanart.jpg

Canon: Rick and Morty

Attributes:
Rick isn't just smart. He's slept with Smart's wife and daughter, then invested in a hostile takeover of Smart's workplace, then proceeded to fire Smart from their backwater career - forcing Smart into a spiral of depression and alcoholism. There isn't a being on Earth that can out-think, let alone out-drink Rick. Rick has come to learn however that his intelligence, despite it all, is in fact his biggest weakness.

Personality:
People close to Rick assume that his selfish, egotistical exterior is just a hard front to the soft, emotional interior. They'd be completely wrong. Rick doesn't act selfish and egotistical to hide his deeper emotions, he does it to attract violence in which he can take out his cripplingly low self esteem on - and also in the hopes that one of the fights he causes will put an end to his miserable existence. Everything he does is to further his own ends, and all the currencies in the galaxy won't satisfy him.

Bio:
Ever since Rick invented inter-dimensional travel on Earth, he's spent his whole life wandering from one world to the next, alien cultures and civilizations buzzing past him. His desire to freely create tools of unimaginable complexity using unearthly technology has even led to planet-wide extinction in his efforts, though with the ability to leave worlds behind, he eventually stopped caring. At some point, he even attracted attention from a galactic government, who labelled Rick as a terrorist and warranted his death. In an effort to escape his fate, Rick left his life behind and crossed a dimension gap large enough to bury his past forever - precisely how he wound up in Millennium city.

Alignment:
Chaotic Neutral

Posting speed: Fast, but possibly infrequent.

Pretty surprised no-one's picked Rick before me xD

Hehe, actually someone has and he's very active as him. >_<

"Yeah science!"
– Jesse Pinkman
jesse_pinkman_by_tuonenjoutsen-d6psmgj.jpg

Canon: Breaking Bad

Attributes: Say hello to the second-best methamphetamine cook in the States, Jesse may not be the best chemistry enthusiast, but his work experience trumps even the most street-wise criminals. Drug running, hit jobs, heists, jaywalking - if there's paper to be made, he's already on it. Among all the skills he has acquired, his silver tongue remains his most useful asset.

Personality: Jesse is chaotic at heart, and no amount of lawful backlash has him straying from his ultimate life goal: to stack his greens to the moon and back. While things were much simpler in his rebellious youth, Jesse's adolescence has left him yearning for a romantic partner, a hope he as almost completely abandoned after the deaths of previous affairs. Another, rather unusual trait is his fascination with the word 'bitch', one that has grown no more faint since his arrival at Millennium City.

Bio: The infamous Heisenberg was in fact Jesse's old high school chemistry teacher, Walter White. When Mr White was diagnosed with lung cancer, he enlisted the help of his former pupil to help produce high quality methamphetamine in order to pay off his astronomical medical bills and keep his family financially safe. After a long run of ups and downs, things went out of control. White was fatally wounded, and Jesse was still running from the sirens. That was when his world faded.

Alignment:
Evil

100% canon

Posting speed: Fast, possibly at infrequent intervals (time-zone difference)​

Last edited:
Name: Jeremy Haddock

Attributes: Jeremy has quick reflexes and sturdy hand-eye coordination, useful in sport and combat. Although, he struggles with confusing dilemmas, ideas, etc.

Personality: Jolly and confident, an extreme optimist. You can always trust him to have a giant grin on his face.

Bio: Jeremy was raised at a small cottage in Scotland. At an early age his father persuaded them to move to Millenium. It ws easy to explain his optimism in a lively atmosphere. For him, things seemed to be moving upwards. He won the lottery, allowing him to start his own buisness. To be honest, his life felt like a peak in heaven.

Posting speed: I'm on my Ipad virtually everyday, but I'm starting school again in a few days. I can post normally at 4PM-8PM BST.Screenshot_2017-08-31-15-43-56.png

WAVE FOUR IS CLOSED! GO TO WAVE FIVE FOR NEW SIGN UPS: Millennium City: Wave Five Sign-Up Thread! [Group Fandom RP]

First and foremost, welcome to Millennium City Role Play group. This guide is to hopefully answer any questions that may arise when first joining the group. You will find useful links, information on what to do next, and other little tidbits that might be helpful. Let’s hop right in!

LINKS:

Discord - Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers - this is the best way to get in contact with everyone. The command staff, most of the players, etc. Although we use RPN for the boards we do not commonly OOC chat there. For that join our discord! To make a free account visit here: Discord - Free Voice and Text Chat ( -Discord - Free voice and text chat for gamers Another discord link in case the others don't work. )

Currency overview - Millenium Player Currency sheet Your char gets money and items, go there for a quick info on it. :)

RPN:

The group: Millennium City RP | RpNation This one is self explanitory right?

Rules: You can access it on the discord but also access it here (Rules

Lore: The Lore Theories: Spongebob and Patrick + Pazaak Basics.

Money, Gear, Abilities, and Character Sheets: Character sheet template / guide & Rules.

FAQs:

What is my wave and what does it mean? Your wave number is (3) what that means is when you came into the group. This number is important because it affects your ability, click the above link to find out how.

Where can I RP? You can reply to as many Tales of Millennium City threads as you want right now. As far as official quest (that give you money and gear) please only reply to one at a time. You’ll be tagged in a starter quest ASAP to get the ball rolling my friend. :D

How many quest can I join at once? One per character at one time. This allows everyone to have a go.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back