• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Military Brats RP

Freddie

Fort Rockhill is a huge military base in Georgia. With all uniformed services stationed there, plus labs, housing, and various headquarters, the base is made up of a very diverse group of people.

Families live on the base, usually only staying for a year or two before moving yet again. Making friends then leaving, it's the classic story of a military brat.

This RP would follow a group of high school aged friends living on the base, attending the school on the base. They don't get out much, but it's not like there's a shortage of things to do at the base either. Some have been living there since they were born, others for a few years, some only a year. They're always faced with the prospect of leaving, but they try not to think about that.

What is the level of posting detail expected? Might take an interest here.

Although ... Fort implies ... Army ... ugh. (LOL)

Edit: Doh ... I didn't read the part about all uniformed services... Comes from having grown up a military brat in RL.

Last edited by a moderator:
Mitheral said:
Although ... Fort implies ... Army ... ugh. (LOL)
Edit: Doh ... I didn't read the part about all uniformed services... Comes from having grown up a military brat in RL.
Haha I grew up pretty knowledgeable about the military too :P

Not a military brat, but a father who worked for DOD

Also post length- 1-2 paragraphs, 4-6 sentences per paragraph (though people are allowed to excede the minimum)

Thanks ... I work long days, so constant short posts aren't an option. I generally stick to Detailed .. or Casual.

That feel when Fort doesn't necessarily mean Army; Fort Sam Houston is a joint base with Navy, Army, and Air Force. I remember going there for my A school. Anyways, I'd be interested in being a parent, possibly? I mean, I was a military brat and am currently military, so. :U

I was assigned to Ft Meade at one time myself .. and I was USAF.

Edit: As Rifleman said: Chair Force. LOL

My dad was Air Force for about twenty years or so, I remember seeing lots of places stateside, always loved riding my bike on abandoned airstrips. Ever been to Brooks AFB?

Not Brooks, but Lackland and Randolf, Goodfellow, TCA, Kirkland, Eglin, Meldenhall, Andrews, Rhein Main, Dobbins, ... and probably others I can't recall.

I remember Lackland and Randolf, I think he went to the AFB in Lipizig, Germany. Turkey and a couple of other places.

Oh yean .. Incirlik. Was there for a year and a half. Also Nellis, Fallon NAS. that NAS in Atlanta whose name escapes me ...

Edit: White Sands, Ft Hood, Ft Meade ...

Ah, I like the tiger stripes on the AF uniforms though. What is it with nearly every AF woman being damn near runway models? Is that a requirement? :P

Well ... it is the Air Force. What other kind of models would you expect them to be?

Well, I guess you know what branch I'll likely make my character's Dad if this RP gets going ...

Users who are viewing this thread

Back