• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Mildly inspired by 'Once upon a time.'

HerSmileWasBlack

Darkness is often misunderstood.
Sooooooo, I have an idea that came to me after watching a marathon of fairy tale movies and seeing a few clips of a show called Once Upon a Time. Just curious as to who would be interested as I think my idea would work best with multiple people.

Please keep reading:

In a town where fairytales of old are reborn and relived something is changing. Under the watchful eye of those before, the reincarnations of the beloved fairy tails have begun to derail for unknown but malicious reasons. To reveal who they once were could damage the magic in their stories, but allowing them to be twisted, to stray from their designed paths could destroy the good in the world.

Cinderella isn't much for falling in love.

Snow White is more wicked than poisoned apples.

Aurora hardly sleeps.

Jasmine avoids adventures.

Ariel cannot sing.

Peter Pan has a loving family and can't wait to grow up.

Beast is not very interested in Beauty and her vain ways.

Mulan is a pacifist.

Red Riding Hood is falling in love...with a wolf of a boy.

Robin Hood turns away from those in need.

Tinker Bell doesn't believe in fairies.

Everything is going wrong, no one is following their fate and the fabric of magic is unweaving, making the world dark and grey. The elders must reveal the secret that has always been kept, and they must make the fairy tales ring true. However, they may already be too late.

No one should have their fate chosen for them, no one should have to follow in the steps of another, but what if the world depends on you to do just that?

(The characters listed are merely examples, the only two set in stone are Red Riding Hood (myself) and the Wolf (Maddox Rainer). If I get enough interest I will make a list of characters to chose from. Feel free to let me know what you think!)

Just saying Red Riding Hood and Beast should be left as they are twisted, they're great twists and I hope they find new happily ever afters~! Anyway I'd love to be a part of this~!

I'm hoping to have several keep their twists. Figure out how to honor their fairytale's and who they once were, but chose a path all their own.

I personally think Beast will end up finding a happy ending with either another 'prince(ess)' or something else. As for Red and her Wolf...I ship them so hard it hurts. ^^.

I'm happy to hear you'd like to be a part of my adventure. Hopefully it will become more than just an idea soon.

I know right! It's so hard not to ship them especially when there's anime fanart and stories. It's just so cute~!

Also I'm sure this will become more than just an idea, it deserves that much at least. Hopefully no one will abandon the Rp...

Depending on times I would enjoy giving this a try. Robin called. Robin Hood has always been a thing for me. Heck, I have a cosplay as him, and he was the reason I took up archery. That is, if he's in the list. It's just a suggestion. Please?

Fezzes said:
Depending on times I would enjoy giving this a try. Robin called. Robin Hood has always been a thing for me. Heck, I have a cosplay as him, and he was the reason I took up archery. That is, if he's in the list. It's just a suggestion. Please?
He is in the list though from what she's said its all flexible anyway.

Dethbycoffee said:
Me, oh me! Please to pick me! xD I want in!! (I was trolling Maddox's profile and found your thread :) )
You are very much welcome to join as soon as I finish up the official thread. Finally, I am not alone in trolling Maddox. xD

Users who are viewing this thread

Back