Chitchat Mild inconveniences

Was really trying to get a good night's sleep to combat a migraine, and my cockatiel decided this was the morning I needed to get up early.

Thanks, birb.

Being careful to re-heat my soup at an appropriate duration of time, but it explodes after 30 seconds. Should've gone with a sandwich for lunch.

Apparently, I'm mildly allergic to coconut.

I found this out today via eating coconut.

For some ungodly reason, the hospital likes to send out all of their long-distance transfers in the middle of the night. Guess who only got three hours of sleep?

I was writing some notes so I wouldn't forget an idea and then the pencil lead broke so I had to re-sharpen the pencil. Talk about inconvenience.

My vacation ended. Although this might be considered a "major" inconvenience rather than mild.

My brain has decided to remind me of this anime series idea I had on here a couple years back (I believe it’s been that long?) and it did seem like a good idea with a lot of work ahead and developing the original card game idea that played into the series and it’s core, further. But i can’t recall too many details or find the notes (Conversation posts really I had somewhere on here) to refresh my memory in full or least most of the way and it’s a bit annoying. Lol

I was readying the coffee machine, and the toaster popped up a finished piece of toast. It paralyzed me for a good 5 minutes, as I spilled all the coffee powder on the kitchen table.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back