Chitchat Mild inconveniences

My dad changed the netflix password yesterday for the second time and now we have to ask him to put in when we wanna login again. So now I have to ask him to type it into my phone, laptop, and tv. And probably the basement tv UGH

When I try to get out my car with my heavy work bag, the strap always gets caught on the emergency break and yanks me back into the car.

I have to go around and be sociable on this site before the spam filter will stop cockblocking me from replying to the conversation I want to reply to...

I wasn't meant for this life.

Having my PM be flagged as spam-like because I haven't reached 10 forum posts yet, then looking around the forums and realizing that I have nothing to post.

On the bright side, I'm one step closer to my goal.

(Don't know if bright sides are allowed in an inconvenience thread, but I'll take all the good that I can.)

I have got myself a notebook only to realise there is no ethernet connector. Now I have to suffer typing stuff on my phone untill I figure something out.

Trying to watch videos on YouTube in order, but the playlist is out of order and I have to manually search out the next episode. (While hoping it exists on YouTube so I’m not wasting extra time) cause the playlist is incomplete or plain leaves entire episodes out of the list.

Network system at work sucks at the moment, which takes up a lot of time to load.

After seven years since creating my PSN account I decided to change my username and had this really fitting and cool name in mind. Considered a couple weeks ago but that warning of potential loss of game data and etc scared me off. Years of gaming and etc disappearing is not something I want to trade for a name change. Anyways prior to this one finally decided to create a twitch account where I first used this name idea of mine (Realized after I didn’t upper case and it bothers me. Minor error but still) Back to main point, Turns out after pulling the trigger on the name change that someone on PsN already has it. So I had to add to the name and it doesn’t flow the same nor does it match my twitch name exactly.

Put the headphones in the washer and dryer. They still work but is missing that rubber part you put directly in your ear. I'd consider that very minor [glad they work still!] but now I can only use half. Haha

Having my PM be flagged as spam-like because I haven't reached 10 forum posts yet, then looking around the forums and realizing that I have nothing to post.

On the bright side, I'm one step closer to my goal.

(Don't know if bright sides are allowed in an inconvenience thread, but I'll take all the good that I can.)
this

My computers' CPU blew out and a replacement I ordered was supposed to come the 3rd but it was delayed to today.

Life is agony. I hate using phones.

I went outside to water my plants (delicious kajari melons!) and the entire yard is swarming with ants.

Small sirs and/or madams, can you freaking not.

I went for a walk and it was a little humid so I started to sweat and it got my shirt a little damp.

Why must I endure this torment in life?

Edit: Doesn't the Universe realize I hate changing my shirt more than once per day???? WHY!!!

I went to take a shower and the water was ice cold, turns out my sister used up all the hot water. I prefer my showers to be scalding hot so yeah... :closedeyescryingfrown:

One of my wireless earbuds wasn't charged while the other one was so I couldn't listen to music in both ears halfway through my walk.

There's been no breeze for the past week, just silent, deadly heat. And today, when I need to record something, there's a 76% chance of noisy, heavy rain.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back