• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern ☁ mikki's partner search!

mikkisinterlude

The Baddest Tsundere
Roleplay Type(s)

Mikki's Partner Search Thread!

ABOUT ME

Hi babes! My name is Mikki and I am a twenty year old college student that doesn't have much left to do on her freetime but write and play video games. I am pretty active on RpN, but here are some things to remember.

- I am a mother. I have a four month old that requires most of my attention throughout the day. Even though he's a very good and easygoing baby, he still needs his Mommy to do certain things c:

- I have a fiancee who is also a big baby that requires my attention most of the day. That doesn't stop me from doing romantic plots with other people. He knows its fiction and doesn't mind my hobby.

- I NEVER ignore people without reason! So if I'm not responding then my message is either eaten or I've forgot to respond. So go ahead and send me a little reminder, but please don't harass me! I mean that in the kindest way <3

RULES

I really hate being strict on certain things, but there are some simple guidelines I follow ~ nothing too serious

- I strongly prefer detailed plots. 2+ paragraphs should do the trick depending on the scene.

- Please have proper spelling and grammar! It's definitely okay to make typos, but please don't make it a habit. It's okay in OOC but not IC.

- No godmodding please! You will be warned at first then will be blocked if you do it again.

- Realistic faceclaims only please! If you truly prefer anime faceclaims, then we can ~

PAIRINGS

*** = major craves <3 / bold = preferred character for me / Can be MxF | MxM | FxF
---
Teacher x Student (college setting)
Arranged Marriage
Rivals
Yandere x Popular Student
Criminal x Detective
Boss x Employee
Brother/Sister's Best Friend
Vampire x Human
Celebrity x Non-fan
Youtubers
Witch x Human
Gang Leader x Innocent
Best Friends
Player x Prude
Insane Person x Therapist
will update!

FANDOMS

*** = major craves <3
---
- Overwatch ***
- Dragon Age Inquisition ***
- The Walking Dead Game
- The Wolf Among Us
- Infamous Second Son ***
- Uncharted
- Yandere Simulator ***
- Outlast ***
- Attack On Titan
- Sailor Moon
- Killing Stalking ***

9bf7c2526a0b65f2436ddefc2ff230b4.jpg
If you are interested, please PM or comment below!

Last edited:
hi there! you seem like such a gentle soul (*゚∀゚*) i am interested in the yandere x popular student trope (maybe as a fxf?), if you're willing to do it (ノ ◑‿◑)ノ ♥

hey there lovely! I'd be honored to do a celebrity x non-fan with you! genders of characters doesn't bug me, whatever you prefer works for me! : )

PM me and we can talk?

Hey there! I'd love to try out the Teache x Student pairing with you. We could discuss gender and whatnot if you don't mind shooting me a quick PM. c:

Hi! I would absolutely die for an Outlast roleplay (see what I did there?)! I've been a huge fan of all the games, and would absolutely love and adore you forever if we could figure something out! If you're interested and are still lookin' for more folks to write with, please lemme know and shoot me a PM! Thank you, love. <3

I'm interested in "Arranged Marriage" or "Gang Leader x Innocent"
hi there! you seem like such a gentle soul (*゚∀゚*) i am interested in the yandere x popular student trope (maybe as a fxf?), if you're willing to do it (ノ ◑‿◑)ノ ♥
hey there lovely! I'd be honored to do a celebrity x non-fan with you! genders of characters doesn't bug me, whatever you prefer works for me! : )

PM me and we can talk?
Hey there! I'd love to try out the Teache x Student pairing with you. We could discuss gender and whatnot if you don't mind shooting me a quick PM. c:
Hi! I would absolutely die for an Outlast roleplay (see what I did there?)! I've been a huge fan of all the games, and would absolutely love and adore you forever if we could figure something out! If you're interested and are still lookin' for more folks to write with, please lemme know and shoot me a PM! Thank you, love. <3

Oh my gosh! Hi lovelies <3 I don't know I haven't been receiving notifs but thank you all! I'll PM you all shortly !!

If you're down for another, a Criminal x Detective or an Overwatch RP both sound amazing! ^.^

yo yo yo are you still up for our aeronica 1x1? ✨

What is an OVERWATCH!? Just kiddin! Seems Also! I see DA there. Many plots you can come up with DA. If you don't mind sending me a pm, we can work out some great plots for those. So! let us make some great stories, yes?

Hi there! I'm interested in doing the teacherxstudent roleplay with a FxF pairing! PM me if you're interested!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back