• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Realistic or Modern Might be alittle dust on the bottle.(Open)

Boondox

♥TATTØØED B£AST♥
Welcome!

So I have been bubbling an idea for quite some time and I recently got back into watching the tv series Heartland.

That being said, this would kind of be a spin off of the show but with a different sort of twist.

Its present day in Calgary, Alberta. A ranch about 20 minutes out of town has recently sold to a new owner. The family of six come from a long line of ranch owning but the father figure to the family got a better job offer in Calgary, hence the move. The mother works with troubled horses, shes no horse whisperer but she uses a different sort of method with ttaining horses. The four kids range from ages 16 to 22, two daughters and two sons. The family has always agreed to stick together and live the ranch life together.

This story is basically of a family starting a new life in Calgary with ranch renovations and problems to school issues. There will be boarding options at this ranch for anyone who doesn't get a spot in the family. You can be a boarder or a friend of the kids or a client to the mother!

RULES!
Please no one liners
Keep it clean but cursing/violence isn't forbidden
You may have up to 2 characters.

Positions available.

FAMILY

Father
Taken By Myself

Mother
Open!

Sons
1. Taken By Myself
2. The Great Goon Goblin The Great Goon Goblin

Daughters
1. Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
2. Reticent Reticent

Friends
Open! (Limited spots)
1. Natural Flavour Natural Flavour
2. lette lette

Horse Boarders
Open!
wickedlittlecritta wickedlittlecritta

Horse Clients
Open!​

Last edited:
I has been awhile! I'm so excited that this is the first one I seen when I got on!

I am glad I get to write with you again! I have been so busy in my daily life that Roleplaying kind of slipped away unfortunately..

i'd like to play the role of the second daughter

Damn i'm really upset this never took off. Then again I never finished my character :( life took over :(

Users who are viewing this thread

Back