• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Midnight Sun [Out Of Character Chat Room]

Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Other
Here
I guess maybe it's me lol! So much to choose and so little time!

But I am grinding my gears, I'm thinking of being a part of the council as a hitman (noticed a few players were doing that) that has a stereotypical mother persona

I went with the stereotypical heartless-killer-on-the-run persona myself lol. It’ll be hard interacting with other characters with her lol

Somehow, I imagined this when I thought of skaal.
boneyC.jpg

Ooooo looks dangerous will definitely have to see if I can find something similar since I'm playing with the idea of having a Skaal and a Ekon.

Is there a limit to how many character we can make?

Booperboy Booperboy
If we wanted to be a part of the Vishanti Council and have black eyes, would we PM you? (I know you asked earlier about having players play members on the council and I'd be happy to play a villain!)

Gotcha and as far as being part of the council would you like me to fulfill any certain role?

I'm probably going to make the character an Ekon with a masquerade theme.

Booperboy Booperboy hey, I have some questions. I got it into my head that I wanted my character to be a dhampir, but since that race is the result of a breeding between a human and a vampire, I have to ask something. Since humanity is unaware of the existence of vampires, how do vampires, or maybe even just the Council, guarantee that the human parent of the dhampir is left not knowing anything? Do they eliminate the mother/father, or does the childbirth (in case of the mother being human, which I know is by far more common) itself kill her bacause of the dhampir's different physiology? I realize you mentioned in the lore that the mother surviving is extremely rare, but what if that does happen? What do the vampires do then? Also, two more things - would dhampires still have a stage, even though they haven't exactly been turned; and them influencing other's emotions is a supernatural skill to manipulate the way I understand it, correct? Is it some type of... psychological allure, conviction, etc?

erembore erembore

The council puts out an order to kill the mother. Yes they would have a stage, and it is a psychological compulsion to inflict emotions.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back