• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Midnight Howl

F0XTR0T

More Than a Simple Two Step
Midnight Howl
The suburban town of Montarry is of a moderate population, although incredibly mundane to a small group of four to-be seniors who want to live a little before the rush of their final high school year and life suddenly takes hold. And so what better idea than to sneak out to the nearby woods, ignoring the large fences and posted no trespassing signs to try and see what the big deal is.

Uh, hello! So this is my second try at running a roleplay... it has to do with these four (or five if anyone else wants to join...) teens wandering into the woods at the beginning of their summer and ending up attracting the attention of a local werewolf or maybe the whole pack? We go from there I suppose? I'm not too sure... ideas are welcome, aha!

Oh! This will be somewhat literate so, maybe a paragraph or two at least?

Just need three kind people who wouldn't mind helping me out ^_^

Users who are viewing this thread

Back