• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Midnight Howl - OOC

sodding sodding
Ryoichi is very similar to Gabriel. How are you going to play him so we can ensure we're not playing clones?
I mean, Ryoichi isn't passive. He's got more of a leader vibe going on. Also, he's very scientific and calculated. You mentioned that Gabriel likes fantasy. Not Ryoichi's thing; he's kinda got a stick up his butt. But if it's gonna be an issue, I could change my character. Maybe to a female, so it's even..? Thoughts?

sodding sodding
Liking fantasy and rational thinking aren't mutually exclusive. If we play up the similarities while showing how the differences either clash or mesh it should work out fine.
I'm just pointing out a potential problem I think we can avoid.

sodding sodding
Liking fantasy and rational thinking aren't mutually exclusive. If we play up the similarities while showing how the differences either clash or mesh it should work out fine.
I'm just pointing out a potential problem I think we can avoid.
What does F0XTR0T F0XTR0T think?
Um... its up to you two I guess if you want to alter your characters or not...

sodding sodding thatawesomedude thatawesomedude Erm, I would like to think that the the roleplay takes place in America so... that's a basis for characters. Just saw their names and... >_<

Um... its up to you two I guess if you want to alter your characters or not...

sodding sodding thatawesomedude thatawesomedude Erm, I would like to think that the the roleplay takes place in America so... that's a basis for characters. Just saw their names and... >_<
I mean, he can live in America and have an ethnic name... I'm just gonna change my character. I think that's my best option.

I was thinking more of fantasy style, where its slightly Anthropomorphic but all Feral and emotions.
I'd prefer anthro and full wolf, keeping most of their minds but with new instincts and capable of infecting others.
I can work with that, maybe slightly feral depending on if they can control it? :o

Gravitational Force Gravitational Force would it be too much to ask if you could, um, maybe... add a bit to your post? Sorry for sounding rude, eep >_<

I'd need more information about the area and people. I wrote as much as I could given what I know. Maybe establish relationships between characters first and then I'll go back?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back