• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Midnight Howl - CS

F0XTR0T

More Than a Simple Two Step
Midnight Howl
I would like this to be filled out entirely... maybe a little code used so it's readable but it isn't a requirement... heh

Name:
Weight:
Hair:
Eyes:
Image:
Personality: A small paragraph if possible please
Thoughts: What do they think about werewolves, if they exist or not, etc.

IC: Link
OOC: Link

IMG_4414.JPGName
Alexandria "Alex" Morris

Height
5' 5"

Weight
115 lbs

Hair
Teal (dyed)

Eyes
Blue

Personality
Although she tends to care about the future, Alex would very much rather focus on the present. Spending time to live while young is a huge deal to her, with a generally calm and carefree demeanor. This doesn't quell a thirst for excitement, however, the girl always looking for something to break the mundane nature of everyday life.

Thoughts
"Who's to know? They can exist, and they can't. Doesn't affect me much if a bunch of fairy tales and dollar store romance novels were true."​

Name: Gabriel Greenman
Height: 6'1"
Weight: 197 lbs.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Green
Image: View media item 30126Personality: Gabriel is generally passive and will go along with the group, but if he thinks he knows better he'll voice his concerns. He's more likely to try to reason out a conflict than act on the fly, but recognizes when to make snap decisions. He plans ahead, makes sure he's got the necessary supplies for whatever he's doing, and generally knows what he's talking about when he makes a claim. He really hates it when people call him "Gabe" instead of his real name, but he'll let it slide for friends. Right now he's looking forward to the freedom outside his parents home he'll find at college, having gotten accepted at (generic good liberal arts college) because of his grades and application.
Thoughts: Gabriel loves reading, especially fantasy novels, so he knows lots of werewolf lore, but he sees no reason to believe werewolves exist in the real world.

tumblr_otwzthlQOr1w7qgoro1_400.png
Sammy Ryer
Height: 5'2"
Weight: 108lbs.
Hair: Black
Eyes: Blue
Personality: Sammy is open, modest, and was brought up to have good manners. Sammy has a slight michevious side to her. Sammy is used to and even displeased with flattery and compliments.
Thoughts: "Werewolves? Well, I don't know about that. It's a possibility, I suppose. Then again, isn't everything a possibility?"
coded by: y o u n g j a e

Last edited:
Basic Information
Name: Tekenshi Kaitsa

Appearance Information:
0798c066f21a3689e981335d1dcdf314.jpg
Height: 6'2"
Weight: 122 lbs
Hair: He has black hair.
Eyes: He has greenish eyes.

Other Information
Personality: Tekenshi is the type of guy who can get fired up really quick. He often threatens people when furious. Tekenshi's actually pretty useful... well, not in academics, but at combat or strategizing, he may come up with a plan. When you look at him, you might think "idiot". He mostly acts by himself, unless his plan needs people. For example, maybe just bait. You can find him grumpy a lot. Sometimes for no reason at all.
Thoughts: "Werewolves? Whoever believes in that stuff is a moron."

Name: Caroline Pierce
Height: 5'3"
Weight: 180 lb.s
Hair: Long, wavy auburn-brown hair. It ends at the small of her back.
Eyes: Deep coffee brown, nearly blackish.
Image:
1157927763698293303-account_id=1.jpg
Personality:
Caroline or "Cari" to her friends, is a gentler soul. She isn't soft spoken but her words are careful enough to not be too harsh. She's more eager to smile than shout, therefore making her an easy friend. She loves to read but can have a wild side when talked into doing things by her closer friends. She's always been regarded as the adult-ier one amongst her posse and takes this role in stride. Caroline, however, can become defensive of both herself and her friends and has been known to speak out loudly when it is needed. However, she always tries to keep things from escalating that far.
Thoughts: "Well, if we're going to talk about fairy tales, as long as you're wearing any color but red, you should be just fine!"

Avid Dreamer
71a71e6348e7010ef4371de920e6c32e--anime-people-anime-guys.jpg
Lucas Whitley

basic data

Height: 5'3"

Weight: 150 lbs.

Hair: Dirty Blond.

Eyes: Light Grey

Personality

Of all his friends, Lucas is likely the most superstitious. He's a sucker for mythology (which is partially responsible for his monster theories) and could go all day talking about werewolves, ghosts, and the like. Frequently, he can get lost in his enthusiasm, completely oblivious to the fact that few people care about what he's saying. Whether this is an endearing quality or an obnoxious flaw depends on who you ask.

Other Info

Thoughts On The Existence Of Werewolves: "Oh, I've no doubt they do! Sure, there have been no confirmed sightings, but there's a plethora of circumstantial evidence! If you wait here a moment, I have a compendium on this I can get for you!~"

Random Fact(s): Lucas is allergic to cats, dogs, and basically anything else with fur.

Attachments

• 71a71e6348e7010ef4371de920e6c32e--anime-people-anime-guys.jpg
    71a71e6348e7010ef4371de920e6c32e--anime-people-anime-guys.jpg
    26.3 KB · Views: 0
Last edited:

Remi

Basics
Name: Remi Lindahl
Height: 6'3.
Weight: 176 lbs.

Appearance
Remi often finds himself being one of the tallest guys in the room, as he stands at somewhere around 6'3. However, thanks to his slender form and tendency to hunch down, he appears slightly shorter. Remi has always been on the paler side, but as of late it has gotten worse as he tends to stay inside. Remi has a head of medium length, sandy blond hair, with a few wisps of darker and lighter hues here and there. His hair is rather unruly, so, he tends to wear a cap to keep it under control and away from his golden brown eyes.
344cbe1bb141a6f17f8b67fd78ddebb4--boy-art-anime-male.jpg

Personality

Remi is a relatively laid-back guy with a curiosity for anything and everything, which has made him know a bit about everything, but not a lot about anything. However, there is one exception to his. Music. Countless hours can pass Remi by as he researches and devours info about bands or music event that interest him. The dream of being a musician was there from a young age, but he has ended up putting it on the shelf as he does not have a single musical bone in his body.

Remi is a big believer in quality over quantity, at least when it comes to friends. Why would you have ten or twenty just okay friends when you can have few kick-ass best friends? Some might call that being a shut in, a bit anti-social, and that it points to Remi not being a big people person and a bit of a shut in, and, well, they are right, but Remi doesn't see himself like that. Sure, he isn't big on social gatherings, and would rather sit at home with his friends than go out. It is just that he keeps the people close to him very close, and everyone else at an arm's length.

Thoughts:
"I mean, I don't know. Some people say the loch ness monster is real, some claim to have seen Bigfoot, but I just don't know. There are some freaky things out there tho, that is for sure."

Extra
Blank for now, but I will edit in info about personal ties, and bonus facts as the RP moves along.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back