• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA The Golden Age IC Closed

Diana grabbed the ball and crouched down at the line. Her wings blazed in a glorious fire. THe fire spread to cover her whole body, making it glow orange and red. In an instant, she jumped up, and those on the ground would see a streak of fire climbing in elevation. From high elevation, she threw the ball at a 45˚ angle above the horizon to gain a maximum distance. After the throw, she decided to add a bit of flare and do a backflip in the air before she flew straight back down, landing back behind the throwing line. Diana exhaled slowly, and the fire returned to only seep over her wings. She gave them a final flap before turning to the teacher. "So.... That was a legal throw then?" She asked with a smile, waiting to hear her results.

Yup, called it. Sora watched as Diana streaked up into the sky, mentally fist-pumping as she called what Diana was going to try. She watched the ball as it went beyond visible range (though it kind of began that way with the height) and probably landed somewhere in the woods. "983 feet! As for the legality... Well, let's not concern ourselves too much about that. Your only competitor is yourself from the past, after all." Quirks are too difficult to judge~ "Next!"

Reign watched as Diana flew into the sky, and her jaw slackened a little as she heard the result. Ah, I now understand why when someone is beautiful you call them 'hot'. Having a completely irrelevant epiphany, Reign felt as if she had touched one of the great truths of the universe. And of course she was also pretty proud of Diana for doing that. She didn't have the guts to push the bounds on what was legal and not like Diana did. "Nice job Diana!"

Watching as a classmate took flight in order to get a better throw, Alec mentally cringed. He was going to look like a totally normal person if he couldn't incorporate his quirk into his throw. But the only way to do that..... He shuddered and tried to keep his distaste off of his face. The only way to actually use his quirk would have to be like Diana. In the air. High above everything. Alec crossed his arms and tried to keep his mind off of it.

As the teacher began to speak Daisuke listened intently. He was happy that he wouldn't have to play musical chairs all year. When she mentioned an outside exercise and display of quirks he was excited and nervous at the same time. His quirk wasn't really that flashy unless he was fighting another person so it would be hard to distinguish himself from his classmates. He was however in exceptional physical shape out of all of them.

Rising to his feet to follow the group as the teacher instructed his trepidation only grows. What kind of tests would they have at a school such as this? Once they were outside he smirked at what the teachers were describing. It was another day in a gym class like in regular school. The only difference is that his classmates were all super powered and allowed to use their quirks however they saw fit to do so.

He stayed back and watched as the others lined up to take their turns at throwing a ball. He knew how to throw a ball but if any of his classmates had any kind of super strength whatsoever he wouldn't stand a chance at setting any records. He didn't really need to be number one but he didn't want to be dead last in class either. He was completely contented to be in the middle of the pack. When the crowd dwindled down a bit he stepped up and picked up one of the balls. He looked at the ball for a moment, studying the heft of it in his hand.

Winding up he threw it as hard as he could and watched as it flew not for anywhere near 900 feet but at least compared to normal people it would be a good distance. This wasn't an accurate determination of the power of his quirk anyway and they teachers already stated that they weren't being graded on this so he shrugged when the ball finally landed and waited for the teacher to announce the distance.

Upon reaching the feild Anzhelika returned Sora's nod, this was now her domain of teaching. She was no stranger to combat nor was she a stranger to teaching it but considering qualifications Sora was much better fit for it then Anzhelika was. That meant that she could sit back and watch the displays to see what was going to happen and that was exactly what she was going to do. There was a nice little bench nearby that she took a seat on. Taking a sip from her flask she let loose a very small blast of flame that could be associated with a very light burp and prepared to watch the show.
Hisato lazily rose from his seat to follow the class out the door, a quirk demonstration this would prove to be very entertaining. As he was walking with the group he would be laging behind most of he group due to the fact he was walking slowly on purpose as he tried to conserve energy on his walk. If he was going to show off he might as well go all or nothing. Though he did find it a hit surprising that the loud guy from earlier was at the very end of the group. From his first impression of the male he seemed like he would be at the very front of the group not at the rear. Thinking on it again it actually wasn't to surprising that the actual image of the male was different from the one in Hisato's head. After all he had only seen two interactions, guesst that just showed the power of the human mind when it came to forming judgements on others.

When they reached the feild they found another teacher waiting for them, apparently she was the more practical teacher and she was doing today's assessments. The first task in a serries of them to do was a ball throw, oh boy this was going to be easy. Sure fire angel had a pretty cool quirk and got some good distance in but that didn't phase him. Instead he saw this as a challange and after another boy stepped up to do his throw Hisato was ready. Stepping forward he picked up a ball and got into a throwing position similar to the ones baseball pitchers use. He would wait for the teacher to announce what the males score was before throwing, his goal... beat 983 feet!
Mentioned: AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Netherdragon Netherdragon GreatSaiyaman31 GreatSaiyaman31

When Violet heard they could "use their quirks" she simply deadpanned and stared off into the distance. This was just another physical test for her. Sighing, Violet approached the ball. She picked it up and reeled back to throw the ball. But then she paused. Looked down at the ball, then behind herself. Her eyes wandered to the top of the school, maybe 200+ feet behind them separated by a chain fence and some trees. A mischevious grin spread across her face. "Use my quirk huh?" She took off in a sprint, leaping up and turning her body sideways she gracefully cleared the fence. After a few seconds, she could be seen scaling the side of the school building. She had located a drainage pipe that ran up to the roof and was climbing up the side of the, otherwise unclimbable, entirely glass building. Upon closer inspection, Violet took off her boots and socks; Her feet and hands having catlike claws extending from the tips fingers and toes. The claws aided her in climbing up the pipe. Within about one and a half minutes Violet has scaled the full 12(?) stories of UA. She smiled wide at all the people below. Finally, with a "YEET" She threw the ball as hard as she could, the height advantage far overpowering the disadvantage from throwing far from the line. The ball sailed for several seconds as it flew through the air before landing at least a hundred more feet from where it would have landed without the climb. Violet stood on the edge of the building. She considered just jumping off. "I mean, there are trees. That might slow the fall a bit. I know cats have survived falls from higher than this. But I still have the weight of a human. Hmmm... I'm not keen on testing this out yet. So...." She took in a deep breath of air. "HEY! CAN ONE OF YOU GUYS GET ME DOWN! I DON'T WANT TO CLIMB BACK DOWN I'M LAZY!" She called towards her classmate below.
-Mork- -Mork- Dante Verren Dante Verren Netherdragon Netherdragon T The Huntsmans Hunter AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Marzopup Marzopup GreatSaiyaman31 GreatSaiyaman31

Diana sighed. "Of course she used a copycat strategy... using elevation" She thought to herself. Diana supposed she was the only one able to go get Violet, since she's one of the few students with a quirk that could and the only student of those who had completed the ball toss. Diana flew up toward Violet and extinguished her wings before holding out her hand. "If you're that lazy, you're gonna have a heck of a time at this shcool." Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Diana sighed. "Of course she used a copycat strategy... using elevation" She thought to herself. Diana supposed she was the only one able to go get Violet, since she's one of the few students with a quirk that could and the only student of those who had completed the ball toss. Diana flew up toward Violet and extinguished her wings before holding out her hand. "If you're that lazy, you're gonna have a heck of a time at this shcool." Duke of Doge Duke of Doge
Violet ignored the comment, rather than dodge she decided to counter. "and if you're this willing to help others, you shouldn't have a problem at this school." she said with a smile. "Besides, this is faster than me climbing down. Well. Unless I jump off."

"Daisuke 196 feet, Violet 180 feet." Sora gave the device a good shake, but the ball Violet threw did go a little short of where Daisuke's toss landed. So, it seemed to be correct, much to her surprise. Physics is weird. She looked up at Violet standing on top of the tall UA building, and was relieved when Diana flew up to fetch her. Sora didn't have any confidence in being able to scale the building with how much of it was glass, so it was good that someone else was getting her. "Hisato, go ahead and throw now!" This was the one she anticipated to go the furthest, since Hisato's quirk seemed to be the best suited for outputting high forces.

Reign watched Violet scamper up the UA building, a little shocked at how fast she was. "Wao." Her 'wow' came out a little funny do to the shock of seeing such grand efforts end in the most subpar result thusfar. I guess I'll go next, I've already got an idea on how to do this. Reign smirked as she thought about snatching first place by a long shot. If she excelled at anything, it was outputting a lot of force and creating insane momentums!

"196 and 180 huh?No problem at all" he muttered to himself. He was about to throw when he realized something. Relaxing out of position he used his free hand to grab four batteries from his pocket. For a quick moment very small blue streaks of electricity seemed to move from the batteries into his hand as the energy was transferred into his body sitting as potential energy. Now that he filled himself up and was on the edge of feeling like a kid jacked up on a crap ton of sugar Hisato was ready. Getting back into position he closed his eyes for a moment and envisioned what he wanted to do. At the start of the wind up he started at normal speed but as he moved through the motions of throwing he swiftly transferred the potential energy in his arm to kinetic energy speeding up the movement of his arm and adding the extra force to the throw. Just as he was about to let go he transferred the kinetic energy to the ball causing the ball to rocket forwards hopefully beating the person who was currently in first place.

After he had thrown he stepped back a bit and did his best to cover up the fact that he was breathing heavily. He had put enough force in that throw to cause him to be out of breath all in his attempt to stand at the top. His quirk wasn't very flashy unless he wanted to endanger himself and others so this was the only way safe way in his mind to stand out. Hopefully it paid out.
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

"Sorry, I guess that comment was a bit mean." The wind blew across the roof. Causing Diana to shiver. "This is why I like keeping my wings alight" She complained. "But yeah, I suppose you're right. After all, we're supposed to be helping eachother succeed at this school." She said. Diana grabbed Violet from behind and jumped off the building, slowing her descent as best she could. However, Diana wasn't too used to carrying other people, so the two would have hit the ground somewhat hard. However, Diana let go of Violet a few feet above ground before crashing a few feet in front of her as to avoid colasping into a pile. "Owwwww." Diana rubbed the back of her with her wing and then dusted herself off. "Hey Violet, you all right?" Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Sora looked between the boy and the device, squinting as she shook the device yet again. "... Hisato, 1,610 feet. Oi, gimme your quirk. Let's trade." She was caught a little off-guard as the performance was much better than expected, so she leaked her real thoughts for a moment. Not like she thought that quirk transfer was possible, she just felt the indignation of a junior surpassing her, the number eighteen hero, with zero effort. Fricken silver spoons... Nontheless, she was proud of Hisato. "Good job. Hopefully that wasn't your all, there are plenty more opportunities to show off after all. Next!" She watched as the only recommendation student in this small batch stepped forward. Let's see what Steelheart's granddaughter is made of.

Reign started by creating a small golf tee and placing the ball on top of it, just before the line started, and then she made a chunk of carbon that looked like a small plank. She let it float behind the ball, adjusting the angle as needed. The ideal angle for horizontal distance is 35 degrees... I think? With that in mind, she floated both the ball tee and the carbon block up to her shoulder when she was satisfied with the angle of attack. There's not really a point in conserving energy since this will probably be the only brute force test, so lets just blow like 50% of the reserve... She got the block a little further back, and then accelerated it so much that it created a sonic boom, knocking her back on her bum and rattling her ears since she was right next to it. Her eyes spun for a moment, but she recovered in time to hear the result due to the massive delay in Ms Inoue's grading. "Nine... 9.5 miles."

"Wao."

"Sorry, I guess that comment was a bit mean." The wind blew across the roof. Causing Diana to shiver. "This is why I like keeping my wings alight" She complained. "But yeah, I suppose you're right. After all, we're supposed to be helping eachother succeed at this school." She said. Diana grabbed Violet from behind and jumped off the building, slowing her descent as best she could. However, Diana wasn't too used to carrying other people, so the two would have hit the ground somewhat hard. However, Diana let go of Violet a few feet above ground before crashing a few feet in front of her as to avoid colasping into a pile. "Owwwww." Diana rubbed the back of her with her wing and then dusted herself off. "Hey Violet, you all right?" Duke of Doge Duke of Doge
Violet landed on her feet and rolled, getting back onto her feet in one swift motion. She smiled. "Always land on my feet!"

Hisato kept his normal lazy expression on his face as his breathing returned to normal. Nodding his thanks to Miss Inoue for his score he felt a beam of pride. He had easily surpassed Fire angel's score and he still had four more batteries left to give him the juice he needed for the other test. Plus he had his own actual energy to tap into if he needed to as well. Today was looking to be a pretty good day, it looked like he had taken first and surpassed his teacher expectations as well. The odds of this moment being ruined was very unlikely. But of course despite the small chance of his moment being ruined it was definitely shattered. 9.5 miles... 9.5... miles... that just wasn't fair. Well he didn't have first place but he could at least stay in second for this? Maybe? Well even if he didn't have first in this one he could always take first in another event...unless his efforts were shattered by another extreme outlier score.

Elizabeth took a step forward. This was an easy enough assessment; she had some extra strength from her quirk anyway. Probably not nine miles, but...she could give them something better than average.

"I'd like to go next, if you don't mind," she stated, stepping forward. The others had done well, and on the outside she was calm; on the inside she was nervous as hell. She grabbed a ball and rubbed it around in her hands.

What was she supposed to do? Try and scamper up the building like Violet? No. That was ridiculous. Well, she supposed she only had one option. A painful option, but an option nonetheless. Elizabeth started to take short, panting breaths, trying to jump start an adrenaline rush. She stopped when she could feel her necklace start to burn, trying to suppress her quirk. It worked, for the most part, but she could still feel strength course through her as her quirk tried to manifest, canines starting to grow and poke at her lip.

"HAH!" She shouted, throwing the ball upward as hard as she could. After she threw it her hands fell to her knees as she took deep, calming breaths.

"Elizabeth, 669 feet." Sora sighed after seeing a normal-ish number, glad that it seemed the freaks had ended. "That's a good score, you should be proud of it." She almost felt it was necessary to say that after seeing such ridiculous results come out. Since it seemed like Elizabeth was in a bit of pain, she ran over and patted her on the back, kneeling down to make sure. "Hey, are you alright? Not pushing yourself, are you?" She looked at Elizabeth with motherly concern, gesturing for the next thrower to get ready.
Marzopup Marzopup
-------------
Reign sighed before walking over to Diana and Violet, looking more confused than happy as she was still coming to terms with the ridiculous result she got. "Hey, did you guys hear what I got? 9.5 miles, that's insane." She smiled at the two, though it felt a little awkward because of the strange whims of physics shown in Violet's throw. "You two did awesome, too. I didn't think it was possible to move like that, Violet! You just disappeared into the trees and reappeared climbing on the glass of UA... It was awesome! And Diana, you looked like you ascended into heaven with that streak of fire behind you!" She wondered what would come next, and regretfully acknowledged that this test would likely be her only highlight of the day. Instead, she'd just have fun seeing how far her new friends could go.
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Netherdragon Netherdragon

Akari listened and watched the teacher closely taking a mental note of her name, she decided that she would call her by her actual name, not her hero name as to her it sounded more professional than using an alias. So Mrs. Surnov was going to be her homeroom teacher. Akari quickly tried to recall her limited knowledge of heroes and drew a blank, the only hero she really knows of is her father. As the Mrs. Surnov greeted everyone and began talking Akari rolled her eyes at the mention of recommendation, that meant someone decided on the easy way to get into the school which visibly annoyed Akari. Seriously why take the easy way into something like a hero academy to her it made no sense. Sighing Akari's eyes suddenly widened as the teacher explained that today would be a quirk demonstration and the only thought that went through Akari's mind was "I hope they have blood bags on hand".

Akari decided to wait and be the last out of the classroom giving her more of a chance to strategize without being distracted by others. Finally, once everyone left Akari got up and began heading outside. "Let's think here, I can't risk overdoing it but that also means I have to limit how long I use my quirk for." Akari paused in her steps for a second before using her hand to rub her eyes as a slight smile covered her face before quickly fading. "I guess I'll have to do the same as I did in the entrance exam switch it on and off again after each event." which was both problematic and painful if only she could control a single section of her blood her quirk would be much stronger.

As Akari arrived outside she paused for a second taking in a deep breath, she was sure glad she had a big breakfast she would most likely need it. Reaching into her pocket she pulled out a small bottle containing pills and took two out before swiftly taking out another bottle and doing the same and then doing the same with a third bottle. Looking down at the pills and with one swift movement, Akari swallowed the lot. Four of the pills were meant to help her muscles be able to take extra oxygen and nutrients whether they worked or not she didn't know. The other two however helped with blood pressure making it easier for her to manipulate.

Akari listened as a new teacher seemed to take over the class and just like she expected this was the worst situation for her. As Akari watched the rest of the students what started out as her usual stern and serious looked turned into one of pure disdain. What was the point in having a test that your meant to compare your past scores with...if you change the fucking rules, jumping, flying, running. Sure using your quirk was changing the rules in itself but the ball throw is something you do standing. Akari's keeps turned red with anger and she began gritting her teeth, thanks to the next few people she had calmed down slightly as they had done it mostly properly...at least they didn't move from the spot.

"I guess I'll take a shot at this." Akari said as she slowly made her way to the mark. Picking up the ball she threw it in her hands a few times getting a feel for the weight of it. Doing some quick calculations and remembering things to her knowledge a human not using a quirk's longest throw was around 445 foot from a standing position using the baseball throw, she should easily be able to double that if not triple it. Lowering herself down to a crouched position she placed her hand on the floor to keep her balance. "I guess it's about time." with that thought running through her mind she began speeding up her blood pressure. Her skin turned pink and steam began to form from her body, the new pinkness in her skin from the blood rushing around her body and causing friction which in return causes the steam from the heat of it evaporation her sweat. Standing back up Akari placed the ball in front of her before she began winding up into a baseball throw, however, it was clear she was aiming up rather than straight at about 45 degrees angle. The ball traveled fast, very fast leaving sight soon after it left sadly no sonic boom like a certain someone.

Akari turned looking to the teacher waiting for an answer, she quickly stopped her blood pressure and returned it to its usual pace. It was clear to anyone watching that while using that aspect of her quirk it caused pain and a lot of it, while they were no sound coming from her the look on her face showed that. As her quirk ended the pain subsided but she was left out of breath and panting, while active she didn't look too tired as her body was getting much more oxygen much faster but overtime it drains her much faster than not using it would. Her quirk is definitely what one would call a double-edged sword.

WITNESS(ed) ME:
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Netherdragon Netherdragon Marzopup Marzopup Dante Verren Dante Verren GreatSaiyaman31 GreatSaiyaman31 -Mork- -Mork- AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
(I think that's everyone...sorry if I missed Ya.)

"Nine and a half Kilometers!" What the. What are you an artillery cannon!?" Violet said sounding completely astounded at her score. Then her feline ears turned to face behind her more as she heard Akari panting. That looks painful... she thought as she observed Akari do the test. She knew every quirk has a downside. She can't eat plants without getting a stomach ache, and loud noises suck. But this was a whole other level. On a side note, she wondered: If everyone is giving their 100% for this test, they might not have much left for the rest of the exams.

-Mork- -Mork- Dante Verren Dante Verren Netherdragon Netherdragon T The Huntsmans Hunter AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Marzopup Marzopup GreatSaiyaman31 GreatSaiyaman31

Otto watched the displays of his fellow students, resolving to go last. His goal wasn't anything spectacular. He only wanted to clear his below average school record. That was easier said AND done, considering how unathletic he was in the past. With his Quirk handy, if he didn't blow his own score out of the water, he may as well quit.

He had to admit though... Everyone was putting in their all. It was impressive in all honesty.

Once Akari had cleared out, Otto positioned himself behind the line and picked up a ball. He rolled it in his palm, contemplating his options. Unlike everyone else, he didn't have any particular plan in mind when it came to this. Any time he could have spent planning got wasted on watching the others. Besides the obvious examples of Daisuke and Alec, who had yet to go, the roster's variety was amazing. He still had confidence in his own Quirk, even if he wouldn't beat nine miles. Blood secreted from his palm, coating the ball in a thick film of orange goop. Otto reeled his arm back and pitched the ball forwards with as much strength as he could muster. The throw sent the ball speeding forwards like a bullet. His strength was ordinary, but his Quirk did most of the work for him.

So long as his blood coated that ball, it was a weapon in his hands. He could control it remotely in almost any way he pleased, and right now he wanted it to go into orbit. It was an unrealistic goal with his limitations, but he still hope. The blood coating didn't last long, liquifying the moment it left his range of control. That was the end for him in that case. "How was that," Otto spoke up to Sora, all the while watching the sky for the ball.

That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Last edited:
Diana turned to Violet. "If it were nine and a half kilometers, I'd be quite frightened truth be told. Thankfully, it's only nine and a half miles. Though I have to say, I hope the school prepared for some of us throwing this far... I mean... the school is only so big right?" Diana sighed. "Either way I guess I lose this round, Reign, but you won't be so lucky next time." She smirked, giving her a playful punch in the arm.

Elizabeth looked at Sora. "I'm...fine," she managed to say, shaking her head. When it was forcing herself to turn the way she had done, stopping was easy; there was nothing perpetuating the adrenaline. It was real scenarios, real fighting, real stressful situations when the pain was long lasting and difficult to stop. Right now it was just a few deep breaths and she could already feel herself go back to normal. Elizabeth straightened up again, hands folded crisply behind her back. "If that was me pushing myself too hard, then I clearly have a farther way to go than I thought," she said, smiling. "Thank you for asking, though," she finished, her canines still long enough to garble her speech slightly.

Watching everyone else go before him, Alec occasionally caught someone looking at him. Since his quirk wasn't way too showy and few had really seen him use it yet--save for some of the fellow examinees--he could tell that he seemed ordinary in contrast with other classmates. Shutting his eyes, he took a deep breath. There was only so long one could put something off...

"Dibs on next." Walking up to the line, he took a ball and felt a nervous twisting of his stomach. The only way to do above average was up... Swallowing his fear of heights, he pulled his throwing arm back and decidedly turned his gaze to the sky. A moment later, he was really high up and chucking the ball as hard as he humanly could. As he fell, he couldn't help it. Alec started screaming instinctively despite his knowledge that he was perfectly able to simply teleport back to safety. In the midst of him flipping out and screaming over a controllable situation, his eyes fell on the failure of a throw he'd made; the ball sat just a few yards from the line. At this point... he was beginning to embrace the fall with open arms and lungs...

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Dante Verren Dante Verren Netherdragon Netherdragon T The Huntsmans Hunter AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Marzopup Marzopup GreatSaiyaman31 GreatSaiyaman31

Last edited:
Diana heard the screem and sighed. "This is why you leave flight to those that have wings." She smugly thought to herself. before jumping into action and catching Alec bridal style in midair before gently floating down. "You all right erm.... What's your name again? I don't think we've properly met yet." She said before gracefully touching the ground. "Either way, good strategy, but be careful of your limits and your fears, lest they consume you like a wildfire." She said

"Uh, Diana, there are 1.6 kilometers in a mile... I threw the ball about 15.28 kilometers." Reign felt an obligation as a European that used meters and kilometers regularly to correct the apparent misunderstanding that 9.5 miles was less than 9.5 kilometers. It would have been bad to let the misconception stay, after all. "Phew, you two are definitely beating the crap out of me in the rest of the tests though. That's probably the only one I can brute force with my quirk alone... I might be able to do something significant in the dash and long jump, but definitely not first place..." Reign felt even more dejected admitting her limits out loud. In the end, the power she could show through her quirk was way above and beyond what her body could take, so she couldn't do much when her body was a factor. "So, you two better blow the other tests out of the water for me, alright?" Reign returned Diana's smirk and playful punch, though the strength she exhibited was a little pitiful.

Then Diana leaped off to save an idiot, who successfully made the most pathetic throw she had ever seen... Reign was laughing at this since Diana was going to save him, but that changed in a moment as her mood flipped to complete hellbringer, a large mental middle finger being raised to the gods up high as she witnessed a scene from her bucket list playing out for the dumb kid. Hey, get out of my arms! Those are my arms! I'm supposed to be carried in those to a nice fluffy bed tonight before getting told that I'm not getting any sleep! Of course, on the outside, she looked completely calm as she called out "Hey, Diana, gimme one of those later! A nice ride through the skies!"

Netherdragon Netherdragon Duke of Doge Duke of Doge -Mork- -Mork-

Mid-scream, Alec felt arms wrap around his body bridal style. Instantly struck with the worst case of embarrassment he'd ever received, he really truly wanted to leap out of her arms and to his death. Nervously laughing with a conflicted expression painted across his face, he grimaced at the social agony he was in. "Ahahaha.... I... I'm Alec...." After her mention of watching out for his fears and limits, as well as a fire pun, he grimaced. "I just didn't want to be the only person who had a mediocre throw....." Looking back at the pathetic ball, he sighed. "I guess I'd much rather take a mediocre throw now...."

Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Dante Verren Dante Verren Netherdragon Netherdragon T The Huntsmans Hunter AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Marzopup Marzopup GreatSaiyaman31 GreatSaiyaman31

Users who are viewing this thread

Back