• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA The Golden Age IC Closed

Elizabeth looked at the girl that found it oh-so-important to give her opinion. Well, she wasn't necessarily one to judge someone for that--she had inserted herself in, after all--but at least she was trying to defuse the tension instead of insulting everyone.

"I wasn't fighting with anyone, and I take offense to you assuming that's what I was doing," Elizabeth huffed. "I was here for the same reasons as you, but I didn't need to insult anyone to do it."

She sighed, stepping away from the desk and looking for the door, waiting for the teacher. Her ears perked up at the sound of the cat girl mumbling in her sleep. Really? Pancakes? She talked in her sleep?

Not bad… Not bad at all, Anzhelika thought to herself as she watched the students rush forwards to defeat the robots at the start of the test. Several students seemed to be doing well right from the get while others seemed to struggle at first. There was a decent amount of variety of quirks in this batch as well, some more showy then others but that was just how some quirks were. It didn't matter how showy a quirk was if it didn't have practical use and currently the most practical use in the minds of these students were getting rid of the robots. Sure that was definitely of importance but this was a hero school, and there is more then one type of hero. Personally it was those few who for what ever reason switched from fighting robots to helping others were the ones that she had the most interest in. The spark to help others even when in the middle of a competition, that was one of the signs of someone who was born to be a hero.

The test came to an end and Anzhelika took note of those who had passed. A smile crossed her face and she took a drink from the flask she held in her right hand. The stench of the strong smelling liquid filled the room and a small rush of flame escaped her mouth as she exhaled. "Congratulations heroes" she murmered to herself.
Sitting at her desk in the teacher's lounger Anzhelika flipped through the portfolios of her new students one last time. She had been studying up on their quirks just to see what the new batch that her and the other teachers had to work with this year. They definitely were an odd bunch. Multiple blood quirks, that was unusual and sometimes difficult to work with. Working with quirks that could cause some pretty serious internal damage was always a bit of a challenge, she was a personal source on that one. A Werewolf and a Cat as well, those two probably weren't going to get along very well so that was another thing to watch out for. Though there was always the chance she was wrong and the two got along splendidly, the only way to find out was to see what kind of interactions the two would have.

Grabbing the flask that was on her desk she took walked out of the teachers lounger and headed over to 1-A. Greeting familiar faces of second and third years she knew set her in a good mood. The first day of school was always like this for her. Seeing students successfully follow the path of hero was something she would never get tired of. Mix them in with the either exicted or nervous faces of the first years and it was always made for some fun observations.

Finally making it to 1-A she took a sip from her flask and stepped inside filling the classroom with the stench of Gasoline. Even after just stepping into the room she could feel tension in the air... and it wasn't the normal nervous tension of first years. No, something was about to happen. An argument perhaps? It couldn't have been a fight. The cuase was likely the two boys who were next to each other, one who seemed naturally aggressive and the other who seemed like he was in a more defensive state. Ontop of the possible arguement it seemed two students were sleeping. This was not how she imagined the class to be yet.

Making her way to the teacher podium in front of the blackboard she set her flash down on it and looked over the students. "Good Morning students, if you would please take your seats if not already seated. To those of you near someone who is sleeping please wake them up. From this moment on wards you are training to become heroes, you shouldn't be close to having a fight or sleeping in class this early in the morning, especially on day one. We will start class once everyone is seated and awake".
Duke of Doge Duke of Doge -Mork- -Mork- Netherdragon Netherdragon Marzopup Marzopup T The Huntsmans Hunter AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2

Diana perked up upon hearing the teacher. And was that gasoline she smelled? She shifted excitedly. She had been sitting on the table where Violet had been taking her nap, letting her mind wander, her wings ablaze but careful not to touch the sleeping girl. She got down off the desk and extinguished her wings before sitting in her seat. Upon noticing Violet was still asleep in front of her, she stretched her wings back and tried to gently wake her up. "Pst. Violet, Teacher's here. Get up." It baffled Diana that she could sleep through all the noise. Duke of Doge Duke of Doge

Last edited:
Today was the day. It was the first day of classes for the students who managed to pass the entrance exam for UA High, THE school to go to if you wanted to learn to be a superhero. Daisuke was so excited that he was finally starting down the path that led to him becoming a real superhero. He had idolized them ever since he was little after all.

He thought over the events of yesterday when all of the applicant students had to fight their way through a bunch of robotic enemies. He had managed to earn enough points to pass and make it in but now that he thought back on it he really hadn't done anything that stand-outish. Smaller enemies he managed to use his martial arts on but as for the larger ones he took on more of a support role by using his quirk to shut down the cameras the robots used to see their opponents so that some of the other candidates would have a chance to take them out.

Snapping himself out of the daydream he took the next step and the next until he had found his classroom. Opening the sliding door he gave everyone a slight bow as he greeted them and entered. He wore a white tshirt under his uniform shirt that he had left unbuttoned. The uniform itself had been neatly pressed by his mother the night before. He carried his bag over his shoulder as he walked in casually and found a vacant seat. On his way to the seat he greeted people individually by waving or nodding and saying "Nice to meet you."

Once he sat down and placed his bag on his desk he looked over to see a group of students hanging around each other like they already knew each other somewhat. He didn't greet them individually yet but as he went to stand to go and greet the group the teacher walked in. Paying attention to the teacher his expression was serious as he did his best to focus and learn everything that he could within his first day about how things were going to work. He didn't want to look like an idiot on his first day after all.

Violet sat up. Blinking a few times while looking around to gain a sense of where she was. Right, school... she was doing that. Hoping to regain her image for the teacher. She took off her hood, a rare action for her. Letting her purple hair flow free and over her shoulders and upper back. Her ears perked up, as did her posture, sitting up straight with her hands on the desk. She smiled brightly at the teacher, letting out a nervous chuckle at her behavior previously. She didn't know what to do in this situation, so acting coy or like a kiss ass would be the safe way to go.
Dante Verren Dante Verren -Mork- -Mork- Netherdragon Netherdragon Marzopup Marzopup T The Huntsmans Hunter AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 GreatSaiyaman31 GreatSaiyaman31

Otto would roll his eyes at Alec, taking a step away from his desk. "Yeah, you're right. It's a shame no one asked you for your input though." The worry in Alec's voice didn't go unnoticed, nor did his desire to get Otto back to his seat. Alec may not have been shaking in his boots, but he was ready to pounce out of them. In his eyes, their interaction was close to becoming something more physical. Otto shifted uncomfortably at the realization. Now he was being painted as the tormentor by those around him. Time to wrap this up...

"Aye." Otto tapped his ring finger against the rim of the boy's desk. He didn't spare Alec any less of his animosity, holding a stern glare. "Keep those judging eyes to yourself. The next guy might actually bust your-" Otto paused, made tense by a remark made by a new arrival. He turned in time to see the back of the retreating Akari, gritting his teeth at her haughtiness. "Typical elitist," he thought to himself, hands deep in his pockets. Could she be anymore egotistical? Playing dress-up hadn't earned him admittance into the most prestigious school in Japan. His worked hard and tireless efforts had. He wouldn't suffer the demeaning words of another small fry.

"Hey, bitch. Don't doubt my ambition." The words came out before he could filter them, but he followed through. This was a personal attack and it was only polite to return the favor. "I don't know who you think you are, but I didn't get here through reputation or money. I got here because I'm GOING to be the best. I'll surpass you ,and then some. So when you're licking my boot one day and begging to get a moment in my spot light, I want you to remember-" Otto's paused. What was that SMELL? His face contorted in disgust as the suffocating stench filled the classroom. He pulled his shirt up over his nose and turned to the classroom door, surprised to see his teacher standing in the frame. Was she drinking alcohol? The teen turned back to Akari and sneered, although the only sign of this was the creasing of his eyes. He went to his desk without another word and sat down, turning his attention back to the teacher.
-Mork- -Mork- Dante Verren Dante Verren T The Huntsmans Hunter

Alec leaned back in his seat just a little to put the littlest amount of distance between himself and the raging kid. He hoped that if they worked together in the future against villains, they could get along better then than they currently were. After some new arrival had decided to look down on them, Alec felt himself get riled up. Before he could make any moves, the other guy had already made his way over to her and started a confrontation with her instead.

Noticing the teacher before the other guy, Alec straightened in his desk again and pulled out a notebook. Although he wasn't sure whether their first class was to be in the classroom or on the field, he figured it would help to at least look ready to learn. He threw a sideways glance at the girl that had called them all out and narrowed his eyes. Once his emotions had calmed again, he'd gotten an idea of what she'd tried to do. It wasn't everyone that was willing to alter their reputation just to keep the peace. A shred of respect for her started to form within his being. With this, he cast a subtle but friendly smile past the edgy guy and towards the peacekeeper. Alec couldn't help but want to be her friend; he was sure she had some cool philosophies floating around in her head.

AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 T The Huntsmans Hunter Dante Verren Dante Verren

Akari leaned forward in her chair and placed her hands on the desk in front of her, this time felt like an eternity she wanted to see if her plan worked but it felt like time has stopped. Her fingers began making a gentle tapping noise on the desk as he ears perked up at the sound of a voice. This wasn't one that came from the side she had expected but instead from the other side from one of the two people she thought was sleeping. A gentle sigh escaped from Akari's mouth, just how obvious was her plan if the guy nearly asleep picked it up how wouldn't the three people she had directed. The plans success rate dropped to around thirty percent still she didn't show any signs of annoyance or even let it show that it bothered her. Looking at the person who talked to him she decided she may as well respond might kill some time before class. "Well, either way, it was worth a try truth be told if I get hated by people who fight with others that are meant to be teammates then I couldn't care less." with that response Akari simply stared forward waiting for class to start and that's when she heard it, footsteps coming from the group of individuals one set first.

As the first set of footsteps reached her table her eyes simply glazed over to the individual, it was the blond long haired female. As she spoke Akari kept facing forward only keeping her eyes glancing back and forth at her as if she wasn't even listening. As the girl finished talking Akari found she had made a slight miscalculation it seemed one of the three was doing the same thing she was. This oversight didn't cause Akari to drop her usual stoic look nor apologize if she did it would ruin her plan for the other two. She made a quick mental note to remember to do so in a more private place imprinting the girls face into her mind.

The next set of footprints began moving over just as the last set left taking a glace over it was the male the one who judging by his current temper and the way he was moving over was the main cause of this whole event. She mentally prepared herself for an earful as he reached her desk. Much like the last time, she kept facing forward but this time lent back in her chair removing her arms from the desk once again only glancing at him. She was sure glad she had braced herself for someone loud and obnoxious as that's just what she got. She was sure glad that the teacher had arrived at that moment any longer and Akari was about to do something very hypocritical. That was when Akari could smell something foul, it smelt like...gasoline. Watching as the teacher entered the room Akari guessed the smell must come from the teacher, a quirk to do with gasoline maybe...one that needs a fuel source she could try and guess all morning long chances are she would find out sooner rather than later anyhow. Akari sat up in her desk and got ready to learn she was curious what today could hold.

Mentioned: Dante Verren Dante Verren (Teacher)
Kinda Interacting: -Mork- -Mork- AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Interacting: Dante Verren Dante Verren

Daisuke looked over as the girl nearby woke up as the class begun and removed her hood. Noticing the dog ears he couldn't help but smile. He had always been an animal person but he tended to favor dogs over cats. He liked cats but he LOVED dogs. He had the urge to reach out and pet her but figured that would be rude and weird since they hadn't even met yet. Snapping himself back to attention to resist the urge he waved at the dog girl before turning back to the teacher.

When another student began to act out against a classmate who said something rude he prepared himself to utilize his quirk to stop him before he hurt anyone but the male student calmed down when the teacher had walked in so that Daisuke could refocus on the teacher and what he would need to know for the coming semester and school year. He would make friends after class was over.

As a student that got in on recommendation, Reign didn't get the opportunity to test her quirk on the robo villains, and she also hasn't had a chance to show off. She was proud, though, because it was done in recognition of her father.

What she wasn't proud of was that she was totally screwing that up right now.

"I'mlateI'mlateI'mlateI'mlateI'mlateI'mlateI'mlateI'mlateI'mlateI'mlateI'mlateI'mlateI'mlateI'mlateI'mlateI'mlateI'mlateI'mlateI'mlateI'mlateI'mlate-" Small balls and tendrils of black dust floated around, tying her shoes, brushing her teeth, and holding her toast as she did her hair herself, having learnt a while ago that being able to feel the auburn hair as she pulled it into a ponytail helped a lot. Because she was able to have all these helping hands she could get ready in ten minutes flat without rushing at all, but there was one mistake she couldn't fix; missing the bus because she slept in. Schiessssssssseeeeeeeeeee... She ran out the door of the apartment, taking care to make sure that she locked it and had the key, and then ran down the stairs while the carbon dust that leaked out of her backpack formed a black skateboard in her hand. When she reached the sidewalk she threw down the skateboard and jumped on it. Without needing to kick off the wheels started moving on their own, and more carbon dust cemented as anchors to her feet as the skateboard picked up speed, perhaps reaching 30 mph. Her glasses shielded her eyes from the wind, and she kept an eye out to make sure she didn't bump into anyone at that high speed, dodging and weaving when she did encounter people. At the gate to the school she checked her phone, saw the time, and got her hopes up. I might actually make it-!

"I'm sorry for being late on the first day." She apologized to the woman standing in front of the classroom, presumably the teacher, before finding her seat in front of an actual angel. Platinum hair, red eyes and crimson wings flecked with tiny flames. Reign sat down and turned in her chair, the slightest glimmer in her eyes and the smallest smile dancing on her face as she said: "You know, I feel like becoming a Christian now that I've seen one, an angel I mean." Inside she was sweating bullets, wondering if she did a thing, but it was a little hard to redo something already done so she just kept up the slight smile.

Diana noticed the new person entering the room. "You're... not talking to me are you? I mean, thank you, that's very flattering and all but..." She paused looking down at herself. "Really?" She questioned. Diana stared waiting for a response before smacking her face, "Oh, how rude of me. My name's Diana and my quirk is my flaming wings. And you?"

"Of course, really! Probably not converting, though, sorry Angel." Reign's smile grew at her success. "My name is Reign. My quirk is Carbon Queen... Not very self explanatory." Black dust filtered out of her backpack, forming a miniature of Diana on her hand that immediately fluttered it's wings and bowed. She grinned at Diana, glad that she got the proportions right with some quick eyeballing and expertise in the three sizes. "Nice to meet you, Diana." The miniature blew away, some of it going back to the backpack and some of it taking a detour to push up her glasses that keep sliding down before joining the rest in the bag.

Diana nodded "Hello Reign" She didn't seem all that impressesed with the carbon copy of her, especially with the carbon flaking off of the miniture form. There was no warmth to the figure at all; it was cold and empty. If anything, Diana was slightly put off by the image. "Quite the interesting quirk you have there. Creation quirks are always rather interesting" Diana added faking a smile, but not necessarily trying to hide her dislike either. "It's a pleasure to meet you as well."

Violet glanced up at the girl sitting diagonally to her. Her ears twitched. Was that a pickup line? Interesting. Judging by the name of her quirk, she guessed all that stuff was carbon. She tilted her head to the side as she watched the display. Her feline tail curled around the leg of her chair as she leaned forward, outstretching her hand as she brushed some of her purple hair behind her left ear. "Hi! I'm Violet." She flashed a toothy Cheshire cat-like grin, her teeth noticeably sharper and more pointed than a human's. After her response, Violet would add; "So you manipulate carbon huh? Well, I guess getting you in class is like finding a Diamond in the rough huh?" She smiled smugly to herself. "Question is though, does that really make you a girl's best friend?"
That Lass Over There That Lass Over There

Reign pouted when she seemed to have off-put Diana with her demonstration, but she smiled at the cat girl that introduced herself. "And I'm Reign." She wasn't prepared for what came next, and she could only clap and laugh at what seemed to be a pun-full jab at her. Or maybe it was meant to be a compliment? It was hard to tell. The carbon came out again and formed three small, clear diamonds on her hand after she had calmed down. "I'll have you know that I'm worth three diamonds... If I'm only a girl's best friend I'd be disappointed at how far I got with her, though." The diamonds seemed to melt down, though they didn't stop being solids, and they made a thin, clear crystal ring that fit around her ring finger. "What do you think? I think it would look good on you." She winked at Violet, then looked over at Diana. "Would look great on you, too." At this point she wasn't so serious, just goofing around and teasing her two neighbors.

Violet's eyes seemed to light up, and she smiled... though not a friendly smile, a sort of coy trickster-esque smile. The thief within her seemed to come out a ways at the sight of jewelry within arms reach. She quickly stifled this. "Oh, you couldn't. That'd be too much, we just met, and you haven't even bought me dinner yet." Her tail began to sway from side to side ever so slowly. "I'm kidding mostly. Diamonds aren't the way to my heart. Yarn and fresh fish do the trick well nyah?" She made a pretend paw scratch in the air towards Reign.

Hisato couldn't help but smirk a bit as he listened to the girl's response to his comments, he wasn't sure if it was the correct attitude one should take on the first day of school but it was one he could respect. If anyone asked he would have said that he found the next exchange between the blonde and black haired girl entertaining. He had to give the black haired girl credit her expression didn't change even when she was faced with the reality that her actions made had messed things up. Hopefully that didn't mean she was to stubborn to admit if she was wrong. From Hisato's experience people like that were always a pain to deal with.

When the boy came storming over to express his anger very loudly Hisato prepared himself to put in at least a little effort to stand in the girl's defense. He was sure she could handle it on her own but having at least some back up wasn't a bad thing. Luckily he wouldn't have to do anything as the teacher stepped in to the classroom. The strong smell hanging around her was definitely gasoline and from his guess there was more of the fuel source in the flask, why it was their exactly probably had something to do with her quirk. Drinking gas as a quirk, never thought he would see that one. reluctantly he raised his head from his desk and leaned against his elbow. Here we go.
T The Huntsmans Hunter AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2
Anzehlika watched as the different students sat down or woke up from their early morning classes. Getting ready to ofically start class she had to wait a minute a student ran into the classroom late. She nodded silently to the student and waited for her to go sit down. Once the girl sat down she instantly started talking with the Winged girl and the cat. Sighing lightly she tapped her finger on the edge of her podium. "Miss Violet, Diana, and Reign I'm going to have to ask you three to quite down. Class is now in session." clearing her throught she fought the urge to let loose a small blast of flame. She never understood how some kids have so much energy in the morning.

Putting her other thoughts aside it was time to start class. "Good morning students. My name is Anzhelika Surnov, though some of you might know me by my hero name Zmeya. You may refer to me as Mrs. Surnov, or Mrs. Zmeya. Which ever one works for you. I will be your adviser and homeroom teacher for your first year at U.A. Before I say anything else let me pause for a moment to congratulate you on making it into U.A.'s A class. For those of you who took the test it proved that you were the best out of all the apllicants and for those who got in by recommendation it means someone has already acknowledged your abilities. With the great honor and reward of getting into U.A. there is alot of risk as well. These next three years will be the hardest if your young lives for you will struggle and fight as you train to become a hero. "

She paused for a moment and looked over all of her students before continuing on. "First order of business will be seating. I hope you like your spot because this will be your permanent seat unless certain issues arise that need to be addressed. Look to the people around you for they are now they are your comrades, possible friends, and possible rivals. Second order of business will be class representative. In three days time you will all vote for who you want to represent the class. You cannot vote for yourself either. Make sure you watch everyone in this classroom very closely to see who would be the best fit. Final order of buisness for now is the moment you have all been waiting for, Quirk demonstration. Leave your things here and follow me. We are heading out to the training field so that you can show off to your classmates and give me a better idea of what you are capable of. "

Grabbing her flask Anzhelika left the room leading her students to the large wide opened feild were they would be demonstrating their quirks and where Miss Inoue was waiting for them.
-Mork- -Mork- Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Netherdragon Netherdragon T The Huntsmans Hunter AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 That Lass Over There That Lass Over There Marzopup Marzopup GreatSaiyaman31 GreatSaiyaman31

Elizabeth started to feel nervous, as they were walked over to the field to show off their quirks. Her quirk wasn't really that flashy--at least, not the way she used it. She could be very flashy--turning into a giant wolf was pretty impressive--but also very dangerous. She wanted to keep the full extant of her quirk under wraps. It wasn't something she liked to talk about.

And besides that, her quirk wasn't like flipping a light switch on and off. It was hormonal, backed by emotional reactions. It wouldn't work unless she had the proper trigger.

Until then, she was basically just a girl with sliiiight increases in strength and senses. Which wasn't that impressive compared to the other kinds of quirks she had witnessed briefly just in homeroom. Some girl had been manipulating what looked like carbon, which was cool. Another girl she saw had flaming wings. How was she supposed to compete with flaming wings? There was another girl, the cat girl, that had ended up walking near her. Elizabeth looked away from her, heart pounding. There was a little itch in the back of her mind, her prey drive, trying to convince her that chasing after the girl was the best idea she'd ever had.

Why did her wolf brain have to be that stupid?

Listening intently to Mrs. Zmeya's introduction to her class, Alec still occasionally glanced around at his classmates. This was definitely an odd grouping for a class... At the mention of a class rep he started to live in his head for a few moments, loosing track of what was happening around him. Who for class rep... Alec didn't want to run himself. No, he knew that he wasn't the greatest person social-wise. Besides, he was sure if he tried to make himself class rep then that guy with anger issues might get uppity. Just as his eyes landed on the girl who'd tried to make herself a common enemy in order to diffuse fighting, he felt a compulsion to vote for her when the time came. She seemed to be a decent person with some interesting ideals. Pulling himself out of his inner world, he just barely caught wind that they were going to go outside. Getting up, he casually followed behind and wondered just what they were going to be doing.

Mentions- AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 T The Huntsmans Hunter Dante Verren Dante Verren

"I think dinner can be arranged if that's the issue." Reign didn't dislike the glimmer in Violet's eyes, and the ring turned to the black dust before traveling over to her right hand, reforming as a crystal clear diamond ring on Violet's ring finger. Reign winked at her, grinning. "No strings attached, I just thought the tail deserved a reward for being so honest." Since that was just a few pencils, it wasn't too much to give the simple ring to a new friend. She looked at Diana, lifting her eyebrows. "Want one? It's not that hard." She was kind of hoping she could make up for whatever mistake she made before. I wonder if I can make a red one... That's caused by changes to the electrons? I could try. I think I do a similar thing when making Graphene. She already had some more black dust dancing above her hand, trying and failing. Huh, now this is a good energy drain. Compared to controlling the dust inside my bag all day, at least...

Mentions- Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Netherdragon Netherdragon
(taking place before teacher asked for silence)

Taking place before silence "I appreciate the offer, but I'm more of a fan of rubies personally. Rubies or amber." She whispered. The teacher then asked for the three to be quiet and called the student's to go outside. Diana smiled. As she rose from her chair, she spread her wings out behind her while they ignited. The flames flowed out the center of her back to the tip of the wings, starting slow and picking up speed till it extened slightly beyond her wingspan before the flame settled around her feathers "Well then... Now I get to show you what I can do." With a unyielding smirk, Diana walked toward the room's exit.

Otto dragged his finger across the gleaming surface of his desk, his eyes tracking the teacher across the room as she spoke to her pupils. He couldn't argue that he was familiar with the pro-hero: he hadn't made it his goal to recognize them all. What he did know of her was what he was now learning; wherever she went, she carried that foul stench of gasoline. The rank fumes filled the classroom and made his head pound, but he would put up with it. At least for now. Those windows were looking very promising about now, though...

Otto still appeared disinterested as the class began, even going so far as yawning. Despite appearances, he was listening attentively. Everything Anzehlika said would mean something down the line. She tried to encourage the class to get to know each other better. Otto didn't have any plans on keeping good relations with his fellow students. It would only prove to be tiresome in the end, he thought. He jumped to conclusions about others too quickly, and they stuck. Others acted the same way about him, and so his isolation continued. Even during the entrance exams, he had heard others gossip about his aura; foul and uninviting. He knew it wasn't wrong, but a part of him boiled at their assumptions. He confronted them about it, but they only scoffed and walked away.

What? He wasn't supposed to say anything? It wasn't his fault that they sucked at whispering.

Tuning back into the lesson, Otto watched the rest of the class get up and make their way to the door. An outside exercise, maybe? Mass bathroom break? He followed anyway, straggling behind the group to avoid any unwanted interactions.

Reign followed Diana, a small "Ahhah!" leaking out as she succeeded in making a red diamond. The diamond quickly returned to dust though, and returned to the backpack Reign slung over her shoulder on her way out. She echoed Diana's anticipation to show off, having felt a bit disappointed that getting in by recommendation meant she didn't get to test herself against the faux villains. Now, she'd be able to see a representation of what she could do.

----

Sora stood outside of the huge sports field, waiting for the class to arrive while doing another last minute look over of their papers. Lots of promise here, great quirks and performed decently in the entrance exam... Looks like this activity will be tough on Daisuke and Alec, possibly Ryoka too... Actually, aren't there a lot of weird quirks in this class? Not for the first time, Sora wondered at the fact that there wasn't a single hardening type or strengthening type quirk in the class. Maybe it was because the class roster was still incomplete, but all of the quirks of the current students seemed to be really strange and/or rare. And there's only one recommendation student, too... This is a class of oddballs. The only normal student is Violet, I think. Elizabeth too. She looked up to see Zmeya leading the class over and quickly folded away the papers into a pocket, giving her full attention to the oncoming group. "Hey, you guys ready for your first activity?" With a grin, she asked this to the students that gathered up.

"I'm Ms. Inoue, and I'll be dealing with the more... Practical classes. We wanted to start off the year with some fun, so you'll be doing some tests you are all familiar with - ball toss, 100 meter dash, long jump, etc. Except, you'll be allowed to use your quirk. Think of it as a test of how well you can practically apply your quirk. You shouldn't worry too much, since you won't be graded... This time." She wasn't sure how well she was doing, but she was on edge from the pressure she felt as a teacher to look good in front of the students and be a good role model. With a nod to Zmeya she unlocked the gate and swung it open, leading the students inside the field. "We'll start with the ball toss... Feel free to come up in any order."

Mentions: -Mork- -Mork- Duke of Doge Duke of Doge Netherdragon Netherdragon T The Huntsmans Hunter AvidElmV2 AvidElmV2 Dante Verren Dante Verren Marzopup Marzopup GreatSaiyaman31 GreatSaiyaman31

Diana approaches the front, eager to stretch her wings in any way possible. "So we only have to be behind a line when tossing the ball right? No other limits?" She asked while raising her hand.

Sora nodded her head yes at the question, watching curiously to see what Diana had thought up. She brought a device out of her pocket, preparing to press the button as soon as the ball was thrown.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back