• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA: Shujinkō Academy OOC

Assuming Saika gets accepted, anyone wanting to be her friend will have to accept that she enjoys shenanigans and will on multiple occasions try to drag them along. ;D

I'll be her friend.

On that note, anyone want to play siblings? I can alter backstory or name, or if someone hasn't finalized a character yet, you can intrude on my history.

I know as soon as she finds out the teacher carries marbles she's gonna try to steal 'em on the sly just to hear him say he's lost his marbles. She's punny like that.

They'd have to be twins to be siblings if they're in the same class, right? Or adopted?

I know as soon as she finds out the teacher carries marbles she's gonna try to steal 'em on the sly just to hear him say he's lost his marbles. She's punny like that.

They'd have to be twins to be siblings if they're in the same class, right? Or adopted?

Yeah, or within a year difference in age.

I think there was mention of a discord, plus a few characters may still be needing to be accepted/workshipped

I know a lot of people use Discord, and I hope I'm not raining on any parades by saying this, but I would prefer not to use it. I have a job and whatnot and would prefer not scheduling time out of my days off for a forum rp, and I also just like text-based more.

I think Discord is best for OOC chatter/faster talking for OOC stuff. Ive had quite a few times it helps when RPN doesn't send out an update and other topics. RP still happens on the site in either case. I normally just have it open in a free tab or minimized to glance off every so often.

I've seen other people on here say the same thing about discord.
I've also heard that to newcomers, seeing a dead OOC can be a bit of a turn-off for them.

It's the GM's call at the end of the day, and I'm personally fine with either.

Yeah, i mean even if its just for DM's like take the issues with my character for a example, the back on forth over several days? could have been crunched down to 5minutes, Now take that to any misunderstanding OOC in the actual RP.

I'm happy to use discord for plotting and chatting purposes.
Also, I'm willing to plot if anyone wants to plot something out between their OC and Kaoru. He's kind of a grumpy edgelord but he can make friends! He's just...not good at it. A rival would be fun, too.

Same, i am going to take a wild guess and say he copied the character from another thread where he had uploaded the files. Unless you add them to the sheet as links rather than direct uploads they dont show when you copy them over.

So not sure if this is just a problem on my end, but I can't see either of the image attachments for elysium's character.
Same, i am going to take a wild guess and say he copied the character from another thread where he had uploaded the files. Unless you add them to the sheet as links rather than direct uploads they dont show when you copy them over.

Really? I'll go fix them them. Thanks for letting me know.

EDIT: done. Pics work.

Last edited:
Since Woe disappeared, I'll go ahead and make a new thread. I'll need a Sic who can be around during the day, since I'm pretty busy at work.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back