• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA RP: Student Covert Operation

Computing Magus

I need a King's Rock
((Taking in a universe where Class 1-A has a different set of students, although it might have the same set of teachers; whatever you choose.))

One day, Class 1-A was in it's usual rambunctious setting mentally prepared for the next class, reviewing each other with questions and such about what the teacher discussed about last time. Suddenly, the school is paging for two prominent students of Class 1-A. Well, not exactly prominent, but they were definitely the bee's knees. Some tease the said two were up to no good, something mischievous perhaps?

"But hey, they're awesome! They have pretty good scores on many... things, right guys? It must be about getting some kind of award or something~" says one of your other classmates. Many nod in silent agreement. Others form other theories, and you two simply decide to leave now. Whatever it was, class rep will tell the next teacher of your absence in their class, so you two proceed to move along the halls of UA. They were to proceed to one of the enclosed lobbies, the ones with a simple water dispenser, a soft couch, all enclosed in a room. Inside, the two of you are greeted by a discreet-looking individual. The cloak and fedora is definitely sending off that detective vibe. He tips his fedora to hide those long, watching eyes that were only observable for a split second.

"...these two are perfect. Yes, please, take a seat..." the man says and beckons both of you to sit down.

((This RP is about two Class 1-A students who are to perform a spy mission. It's a simple RP, and I don't expect a month long experience, but it will be fun; I guarantee. Here, I want to act as a sort of GM, so therefore I require two other people to play the part of the requested students.))

Users who are viewing this thread

Back