• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA: New Horizons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
oh yeah they're good! me adding them to the roster is my way of telling you I've accepted them. Just a quick question though, are mari's tentacles each individual strand of hair, or is it more like an inkling?

oh yeah they're good! me adding them to the roster is my way of telling you I've accepted them. Just a quick question though, are mari's tentacles each individual strand of hair, or is it more like an inkling?
like an inkling I would say
I found this picture a while back and I use it as her mother v
5f2d15ed8d8a1063fc474ac8a0a2dbfe.jpg
so her hair is like this but reversed with the colors mainly being blue and the purple being on the underside

Last edited:
Ight, makes sense!
And yeh I’ll probably end up doing it sometime tomorrow, cuz it’s late and I a) need to sleep and b) want it to actually be accurate.

I am also PST but i work mornings so I wont be able to RP until around 8pm PST every night (I work looooong shifts lol)

Okay y’all. I have a stupid idea for an OC that just might be dumb enough to be good
Imagine the quirk: Reddit
But the only power is upvote/downvote (and a little mutation where they have the antenna)
they can manifest little daggers, an upvote dagger in the right and downvote in the left. The upvote dagger boosts speed, strength and spirits while the downvote makes you slower, weaker and sad.
Got the idea from a pretty epic sketch by Gus Johnson called how reddit handles internet justice

Pfft, well originally I had him as a history teacher for class 1-A, since they have more than one teacher. I just assumed Mei was 1-A's homeroom teacher.

Or should I just put him down as a teacher in general because we're not likely to have enough students to split into all the possible classes anyway?

It really is. Might've been my fault for not trying to spark it back up again, but I'd definitely be down!
I've had some time to flesh out Lux even more, and am ready for a second shot : )

I'll be willing to do so as well if you're willing to commit. I think one problem the rp had was it's pace. It was harder for new people to jump in. But like I said I would be down for a reboot and I'm sure a few people are as well.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back