• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA: New Horizons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Sorry about late reply yall I just started a new job so lots of training. I literally woke up in the middle of the night with an idea for a new character so ill probably make a side character and then a Pro because yall said you needed a pro, but that will be after work tomorrow lol. Anyway seems like nobody hopped into sector b with me so i just finished out the sector real quick. hope you dont mind.

aha y'all are great. I use y'all just as much, so I can assure you it won't bother me. And in terms of grammar, I'll use apostrophes and such while texting, so. Guess it's habit.

I'm glad that this RP is picking up! If no-one does anything in sector A by the time I get back home (a few hours) I'll wrap things up over there.

So...is it too late to join this and if so, is there a limit to how many characters we can play? EDIT: Just saw there's only one student allowed per person. Mmm, I have a few other questions, but I'll see if I can ask you about them over PMs, if that's okay.

May I ask about a summary of what's happened so far? What kind of characters are needed most in this?

So...is it too late to join this and if so, is there a limit to how many characters we can play?
Never too late, and we can all have a class 1-A student a teacher or a villain, you are allowed to have more than one character, but unless I’m wrong you can only have one of each, feel free to correct me if I am

Never too late, and we can all have a class 1-A student a teacher or a villain, you are allowed to have more than one character, but unless I’m wrong you can only have one of each, feel free to correct me if I am
Oh yeah we can also have a pro hero

currently we've just finished the entrance exams, but they were cut short due to a villain attack. If you want more specific than that, then I'd take Bhmbdk's advice and check out everything that's happened! Also in terms of plot, I have a loose outline about what would happen if strong rivals like Deku and Bakugo were competing for the number one spot. Basically Stain's philosophy about fake heroes is surfacing again. Having said that, if someone who has a strong grasp on their characters and wouldn't mind being a canon character with me, I'd love to hear it! I'm willing to be either or, although I admit I'm more partial to explosion boye.

I'd like to think I have a pretty strong grasp on the characters (any you need). I'm just sadly not caught up with the manga yet.

Hmm. Well, this presents a slight issue. I’d be willing to let both of you be the two of them, but I really really wanna be sure people will be active. With two crucial roles that’ll be played in conjunction with each other, nothing would be worse than them being in different time zones.
That being said, TIME ZONE CHECK
I’m in PST, so it’s currently 9:50 as of writing this.

I don't have to be a canon character, it was only if you needed/wanted one. XD I'm perfectly happy just playing my OCs. And it is currently 10:51pm here for me. I'm MST.

I'm OK with not being a cannon character. Also my time zone and work schedule interfere with most of the people on here so...

Oh don't worry I do need people to be canon characters, but only one. Is that you relinquishing the position, Bhm? I'm honestly willing to go with the flow but I gotta figure this out lmao

Users who are viewing this thread

Back