• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA: New Horizons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Not really, as she’s supposed to be the class 1A teacher. I’ll probably make more disposable “extras” as the rp goes on tho!

Also, if anybody wants to make some Pro Heroes then please go ahead! They’d also likely have little one-off classes with 1A, and would play a big part in battles

I actually thought of the perfect reason for him to be doing this while I was writing that last one but I don't want to spoil it yet because it fits him so dang well!

Good morning USA! I got a feeling that it's gonna be a wonderful day! the sun in the sky has a smile on his face, and it's shining a salute to the American race! Oh boy, it's swell to say! Good morning USA! GOOD MORNING USA!

okay, so basically, everybody who's posted a character is accepted and should be on the roster! Quick message to everybody who has posted a character: please take a look at the roster! Not just to see all the other characters, but mostly to make sure I got everything right!

okay, so basically, everybody who's posted a character is accepted and should be on the roster! Quick message to everybody who has posted a character: please take a look at the roster! Not just to see all the other characters, but mostly to make sure I got everything right!
you put an F at the start of knight lol

I'll be making a pro and maybe a support (or 1b) student later. Looking forwae

Users who are viewing this thread

Back