• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA: New Horizons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
haha good night! lol you must be on the opposite side of the world to me hahaha it is 9:35 pm for me bhahaha

etrenelle__ etrenelle__ ahaha yes that would make sense I read “It’s lillian, right?” Because im half asleep
But yes, she’s alright! I do need to wait for the post to be approved before I update the roster, but yah you can rp her

No problem and good morning to you! I probably won’t be on much during the day today, I have a bunch of errands to run. I’ll try my best to be here later at night, though!

You know, I wouldn’t be against the idea of my character getting into a romance with somebody 😘

Last edited:
Romance might happen, but we’ll have to give it time to bloom : )
I think I’m gonna cut to the present and get the entrance exams going bc we have 6 students already!

it's just now hitting me that my character is WAY creepier than I originally intended him to be, and it doesn't help that I named him Stalker.

Can I just say something that I honestly find both hilarious and irritating. Voltic has just been here all dang day, except for the moment when it’s his turn to add on to the story. I know it’s probably something he couldn’t avoid, but it just makes me laugh.

Heyo, hope this is where I'm supposed to be lol. Looks like I'm joining y'all on this adventure. Nice to RP again. I'm excited to be here and I hope y'all will accept me! Thanks!

Nice to meet you Noah, just make a character sheet and your all set.
also I’m gonna turn in for the night as well, see ya.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back