• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA: New Horizons OOC

Main
Here
Characters
Here
alright, your character is accepted, flux!
it definitely feels like it's picking up slowly, and if this becomes a 1x1 then ah well! I'll probably give it 24 hours before starting : )

ThatOneProtag ThatOneProtag
Don’t sweat it!! I might post in the interest check again to be extra sure

and Darklord95 Darklord95 , it’d probably make things easier to understand, but if you have a basic grasp of quirks, then you’re fine! You’ll have to figure things out as we go though, but if you’re ever lost feel free to ask in this chat right here.

yeah i know what quirks are. Now another question, do i have to make a character and send it to someone?

Good! And to answer your question, the top of the page has links that’ll send you to the characters or main pages (you can also click on those words, I made them hyperlinks for ya ;) ). All the various things you could need to fill out are on the character page, and the actual roleplay will be in main! I assume you’re new to this site/the rp scene in general, so if you want we can dm and I’ll show you the ropes!

alright, Ono has been accepted! Part of me really wants to get going with the rp, so I might type up a starter! Anyone who hasn't made a character yet and is planning to can still do that, and join at any time! There really isn't any urgency until we finish the entrance exams.

Darklord95 Darklord95 try to keep everything that isn't roleplay in this chat! OOC stands for Out Of Character, after all.
to answer your question, I was really just giving people time to make their starters. I'll probably get going with the exam, just to move things along

I would be 100% down, but. . . Calvin is a businessman/ kingpin. He's tends to work behind the scenes and higher others to handle minor affairs. However he has gotten his hands dirty and racked up body count. Could we say that Calvin was visiting UA for a partnership, while everything goes down?

Users who are viewing this thread

Back