• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA/Naruto Crossover!

Junn

Easily startled.
Hello hello, and thanks for stopping by! I’m writing this from my phone, so for the sake of my thumbs as well as my sanity, I’m going to keep this pretty brief!

✰ I’m interested in a crossover between MHA and Naruro. Specifically, I want to play as Sakura in the MHA world as a hero in training or as a pro hero! She won’t be from some alternate universe, we will be saying she was born in the MHA universe!

✰ I’m fine with playing her against a student, a pro hero, or a villain - just let me know which characters you like to play best and we can discuss pairings!

✰ NO OC’s! I know that Sakura is not a canon from the hero universe, but she is still a canon character, and I will be playing her as closely as possible to her predetermined personality!

✰ We will both be playing as background characters to keep things rolling, but I’d like the focus to be on whichever pair we choose!

✰ I don’t have any plots since it depends on who you play! So, HMU and we will get to plottin’! Thanks!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back