• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

MHA D&D

I'm not mad. I have autism too, so I know how difficult it can be to hold in your excitement. I appreciate the apology and I forgive you

IcarusEm IcarusEm your History check lets you know that Transfuser does the most rescue work, her quirk allows her to put hit points into an item to be extracted as needed. The Illusionist excels in working with the public and boosting morale. Lockdown handles hostage situations. Elastica spends lots of time on patrols to handle villains. The Necromancer is known for having many sidekicks and rarely handling situations alone. And Master of Disguises handles stealth missions

Anyone here? Also- I have Autism too

I am going to be away for a bit, will respond asap

so do we try out for the internship next or go to the next class?

So time jump? Sorry for the questions

Great! Your investigation check doesn’t really help you find anything out of the ordinary, it’s a square shaped office with cabinets lining the walls and a desk against the far wall where The Necromancer is sitting. The desk is covered in all sorts of paperwork, and I will say the one thing you notice from that high of a roll is that he’s hiding a specific piece of paper from you, meaning it likely has something to do with your internship test

Can I add the observations to my post? (I usually roll in OOC then post)

Users who are viewing this thread

Back