• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom MHA / Canons Only

Junn

Easily startled.

OUR HERO ACADEMIA

[You may need to scroll down on the graphic to read everything!]

Hello and welcome to my humble little thread! I'm admittedly pretty lazy with creating search threads, but I'll do my best to keep this as informative and fun as possible. After reading this, if you have any questions or are even interested in possibly writing with me, please shoot me a message! I like to consider myself very friendly and open, so don't hesitate if you just want to clarify something!

I'll start by stating that I am 29 years old and prefer wiring with other adults. I would just feel strange writing with children; Not that I feel any of you youngsters out there aren't capable or writing wonderfully! I just would be uncomfortable with it.

I consider myself to be literate as far as my writing goes, but I've always felt weird about using those kinds of labels, since anyone who can read and write is literate. What matters is that my post length varies between three paragraphs and six, maybe even more if I'm really 'vibing' with a particular scene! I don't expect my post length to be mirrored, and if you write more than me, I would hope you wouldn't expect me to mirror you, either. All I can really ask is that you write enough to keep things interesting and moving!

I HAVE NOT READ THE MANGA. Please, please, please don't give me any spoilers!

Going off of the above point, I am totally open to alternate universe stories. In fact, I prefer them, even if we only change a few small aspects of the story!

I should have mentioned this first, but I am ONLY looking to do Canon x Canon pairings. I do fandom roleplays because I enjoy the characters, not because I want to write against an original character or have an original character to play against a canon character. I totally understand and respect that this is not a super popular theme, since most people really want to play as their characters, but for me I just really like to play with the characters that already exist.

I considered adding pairings here, and for a hot second there I did just that, but I really dislike throwing down specific pairings because I feel like that can be jarring or offputting. It just feels, to me anyways, very final and set in stone. But nothing is set in stone! I LOVE to spitball ideas and discuss pairings and ideas with my partners, so I won't be putting any pairings here. Instead, message me and we can scheme together to make the best roleplay possible for us!

coded by Mister Glass​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back