• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA/BHNA Collaboration

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
Glad im not only one forgeting, but yeah Haruka was one of the versions due to playing Yakuza at the time. But either way i edited out the ignored part of the post.

In other game shes in she did get a better orphanage growing up with a Quirkless Caretaker who was a "Hero" from a crime family known as "The Dragon". Also a crazed "Auntie" who kept stalking him and seemed to be everywhere "Lady Hannya"

In other game shes in she did get a better orphanage growing up with a Quirkless Caretaker who was a "Hero" from a crime family known as "The Dragon". Also a crazed "Auntie" who kept stalking him and seemed to be everywhere "Lady Hannya"
Did Lady Hannya also happen to have one eye, and a very "creative" use for baseball bats?

Maybe, She was Environmentally conscious, loved baseball and ran a construction company with questionable hiring practices/criteria

Also folks in the flying cage of death, I’m working on a Desmond post to get us to the school. So Get in those flying reactions!

King Crimson King Crimson
Kapowne Kapowne
HerculePyro HerculePyro
Webs Elk Webs Elk
@Spideep
Lilliana2 Lilliana2
@ArchAngelLexi
@BobbyJoe
Kapowne Kapowne (DM)
J. Africa J. Africa (DM)

As the ball of wood flew through the air, all that shouting got the attention of more than one critter in the forest below. Once such creature, a snake of vast proportions, heard and smelled the crew long before they shot over its nest. As it slithered along the forest floor, matching every move of the wooden ball of death, it wondered how such a tasty snack of helpless humans had stumbled into its territory.
View attachment 701607

Once the ball had lowered back down to the earth from the inevitable effect of gravity, it struck. The entire ball, students and all, was swallowed.
And I oop-

That was much earlier than I expected XD

I was hoping we'd get in a few more flying reactions first XD

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318

Everyone, please post your flying reactions along with the reaction to the snake.

Also, if anyone wants me to remove my post so they can react to the flight, please let me know.

I got a post up, sorry if I didn’t include your character or tag you! I tried to include everyone the best I could

Dragonlord318 Dragonlord318 I wasn't going to do it the way you suggested but... Lauren might discover her super-speed ability by accidentally tearing through a creature...
Also GM likes vore confirmed

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back