• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA/BHNA Collaboration

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
The Explorer The Explorer I don't think Lauren will ever team up with Seiryo.

That depends on the situation and the villain.

If she is planning to be a hero, she has to learn teamwork.

I'm just saying it could be a way for the two of them to become friends, if they have to work together to defeat an OP villain, that kind of is out of their control.

Maybe she won't willingly. But she has to at least put the safety of the people around her at her highest priority.

Wow I didn't get any notification about the posts in the hero/villain thread and there are two whole new pages since my one post in there

I didn't get notified of the new posts in the main thread either.
Not really sure what i'd post at the moment. All we can do is hop into the cage and wait.

Yeah RPN is crappy about that. Its why alot of RP's use a Discord to make people aware since ive seen it kill RP's that people thought there was nothing happening.

I'm not gonna give a direct call out, but those of you that did not reply to my PSA, you are booted. If you try to post, I will delete it and politely ask you to leave.

It's the H name. I used same image for character in another RP but name was Haruka. Getting them all mixed up sometimes.

I used to do that for some of my characters so i decided to just have the picture always have the same name. I have a lot of face claims because of it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back