• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fandom MHA/BHNA Collaboration

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Other
Here
If anyones curious the song Rens listening to during her and Techtricitys villain fight is from the latest ep of MHA. Cause it's what I'm listening to while writing all this :p

Wow, lots of chat that RPN just didn't tell me about.
I only read one thing on webtoons and it's a yuri story :P Its very cute though.

Ahh all the talk about villains makes me want to think of another, but i've already retired my first villain... I had a thought of another character already, wasn't sure if they'd be a hero or a villain (whether i'd make them completely is another story).

Oh boy, this hero/villain thread is going in a great direction! I really like how it’s looking to integrate with the main, the Battle of the techno quirks is gonna be legendary! I can’t wait to get heavens man into the fray!

Ill try make another post tommorow when i wake up. Just got back from work and tired out. Its worse than Christmas at the moment.

I've been mildly sick and I see there's been a lot of posts. Having trouble finding where I last posted so what have I missed.
Since you've replied, Lily and the others have formulated a plan to create a ball of vines big enough for all of the remaining students to ride in, then use Desmond's and Chris's quirks to lift it into the air, allowing them to float towards the school.
Absolutely nothing bad whatsoever will happen on the ride over.

Im curious to what victor will do in the situation he is in. Ill admit, Razor is a bit op when you know how to use him. He doesnt really fight as much as he apprehends people due to his small amount of ego with his metal (the quirk he finally got) and the little bit of fear that he has dispite having the protection that he needs for almost any situation due to his metal layer.

Honestly if Razor wanted to be a villain, he would probably be unstoppable, but he doesnt roll like that

Users who are viewing this thread

Back