• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

One x One MHA 1x1 OOC

Characters
Here
Similar to what the original one was going to be about, with a few changes.

So Speed what is the plan for this one? Cause I have an idea for a character I'm just not sure how it would work

And the last one was about a group of 3 stealth like assassins seeking to cause havoc between U.A. and the League. The new storyline expands the 3 dragons to a group called Xcution and I'm kinda debating if our characters will be with the canon characters and a new power called Third eye.

hmm very interesting. I'm not entirely sure I want as my character I do have a few ideas I'm tossing around

Ok then:

My first idea is a female zombie-like student with the ability called Gore where she separate her body parts including bones, guts and skin without feeling pain. She will lose consciousness after a certain amount of blood loss and will look for meat to return herself to normal just like an actual zombie. It also means that she doesn't feel pain when hurt

A shyer woman, that has a quirk called Neon which if you've played Infamous Second Son you'll know how it works with a temporarily increased speed by turning into neon, firing neon blasts, etc. Using it multiple times in a row requires her to drain neon signs and such to recharge her abilities or just wait for them to recharge

As much as I like the first option better, I don't think it will work well with the third eye concept, so I guess the 2nd one.

An enhanced version of the users quirk, or a stronger version of the users original quirk power. It essentially sets up the user to have enough power to for their respective final attack, tho this ability would be unlocked much later in the story.

I can't think of anything for the first one on top of my head but maybe you can

Hmm I think it would turn off it's limiter of the blood or at least triple it's length and she can control her pieces much more easily when seperated

It'll be almost the same as last time, but fire based rather than lightning. Her third eye would most likely remove the barrier between full strength and full agility, combining the 2 for around 2 minutes (rather than the normal 6-8 minutes.)

Yeah. Also, there has been quite an overhaul in Alexis's backstory and a bit of her personality.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back