• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Dice MGPD

There'll be more setting information and whatnot in the Overview tab in a day or two, just gotta get it all down. Until then, feel free to ask questions and such.

Righteous. Anything not included in the system rules or the RP Overview that we ought to take into account while putting together our CSs?

Awesome sauce, already have my profile up and got one on my side, long is each 'Episode'?

Edit: Oh and to my Partner, I rolled a 'Thrown Together' on my character's relationship with yours, if you want it to change, by all means, let's chat.

We might not be sticking strictly to the Episode length structure advised in the game.

As for extra rules, questioning regular folks will use Insight, while questioning spirits and other magical entities will use support. You transform using your "Badge", which is your Pendant. It just looks like a fancy police badge. It can also open any door its pressed against into the Precinct, which I'll go more into on the Overview page in a bit.

But yeah, chose together which of your fellow players you'd like to be partners with. You'll have a relationship with that player, though it need not be the best.

I've never read xxxHolic, but I'll tell you that spirits are kind of a cross between Natsume and the Book of Friends, and Persona.

Hi all! Thanks for letting me join.

Natsume and the Book of Friends! I love that author.

Alright, that's a good solid few folks.

Who wants to be partnered with who? Or should I just go oldschool, and partner folks with whoever I think'll be funny?

Either way, the game starts on Wednesday~

Well we have a knight, a priestess, and two witches, so I'd say split one witch to each team so it evens out?

If Frixz wants to team with Cirno for shits and giggles I certainly don't mind~

Then again it's just a suggestion. C:

Splitting the witches might be good, yeah. I'm fine with any combo though. The potential personality clashes are amusing.

Any established relationships between the magical girls?

I'm fine with Pixel's character as a partner.

Also, just went through my sheet again after rereading the core book, turns out I had misread a few things. Now to sort out Yuko's costume.

@Teh Frixz, @PixelWitch: I think we get the initial actions under a specialization for free, so Witches get Hex without taking up one of their three free talent slots (excluding the Boost and Recover).

Last edited by a moderator:
@Foolish13 Interesting! Hope our characters can meet on the athletic pitch sometime.

Made an aesthetic change to my character, switching her magical girl color to pink.

@Cirno It'd be hilarious if we were in the same school, two athletic stars that were about leave the team and school, if you're 15 as well we would be leaving for High School in the next year...wait, no, 15's when we would be in High School so that means we'd need to be 14 years in order not get any stares. Anyways, the coach would be crying very, very sad tears at all this.

Foolish13 said:
@Cirno It'd be hilarious if we were in the same school, two athletic stars that were about leave the team and school, if you're 15 as well we would be leaving for High School in the next year...wait, no, 15's when we would be in High School so that means we'd need to be 14 years in order not get any stares. Anyways, the coach would be crying very, very sad tears at all this.
Whoops. I fixed age to 14. Thanks for calculating that out.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back