• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom ~ Mew's Multifandom Search ~ (CC x OC Doubling) *Main craving: WuWa*

Mewk

X

Intro

Hihi everyone, I'm Mew! I'm 21+ years of age, female, and living in the EST timezone. I'm currently looking to double or triple up for a few fandoms!

I will say now, I do not and will not age characters up just for the heck of it (including college plots rather than just sticking to a regular highschool plot) unless you have a good reason or a good plot in general! I feel like aging characters up take away from the whole development and 'finding themselves' thing.

EDIT: I'm only looking for cravings at the moment due to time constraints!

Rules

ABOUT ME
Respectful and mature regardless of age.​
Lenient on mistakes/portrayals/perfection/post length.​
Writes at least a paragraph per side with enough details.​
Casual, patient, and understanding of slow replies.​
Can triple for polyships or love triangles if/when applicable.​
Can contribute to the plot and move things forward.​
Fair when it comes to both sides, pairings, and OCs.​
Ghost-friendly. You may ghost at any time with no hard feelings.​

ABOUT YOU
Respectful and mature regardless of age.​
Lenient on mistakes/portrayals/perfection/post length.​
Writes at least a detailed paragraph per side.​
Casual, patient, and understanding of slow replies.​
Can triple for polyships or love triangles if/when applicable.​
Can contribute to the plot and move things forward.​
Fair when it comes to both sides, pairings, and OCs.​
Ghost-friendly. I may ghost at any time, please be warned.​

Fandoms

Main interests are listed first // Followed by secondary interests​
Low muse = selective / low inspiration / will take longer​
Strikeout = temporarily closed​
CODE REALIZE | OPEN
My interests: Van Helsing // Lupin​
I can play: Impey - Victor - Saint-Germain - Sholmes - Hansel - Ask about anyone else!​
Notes: I've played the games but it's been a while and I'm rusty, so I'm entirely open to AUs!
ONE PIECE | CRAVING
My interests: Sabo - Sanji - Ichiji // Cavendish - Ace - Zoro
I can play: Pretty much anyone aside from Sanji or Vivi!​
Notes: I go by the anime only (subbed and minus the fillers if that matters any) and I'm pretty much all caught up but no worries if you're not!
LOVE AND DEEPSPACE | LOW MUSE
My interests: Rafayel // Zayne​
I can play: Xavier - Caleb - Rafayel - maybe Zayne​
Notes: I've played through all the chapters but I'll be honest, I find the main story painfully boring and the lore confusing but hot damn the guys are fiiiiiiine and the combat is fun~ I haven't gone through every single date/card scenario/etc. but if there's one you feel that is particularly important, just let me know and I can look it up! I'm also fully open to AUs especially since I'm horrible with sci-fi settings. But I don't mind sticking to the canon universe and maybe just diverging or something!
GENSHIN IMPACT | LOW MUSE
My interests: Childe/Tartaglia // Kaeya - Dainsleif - Zhongli - Ayato - Thoma - Alhaitham - Cyno - Kaveh​
I can play: ( Females muses ) ; Lumine - Jean - Lisa - Mona - Shenhe - Beidou - Ayaka - Raiden - Kokomi - Shinobu - Kirara - Candace - Collei. ( Male muses ) ; Aether - Diluc - Razor - Venti - Bennett - Xiao - Baizhu - Kazuha - Itto - Thoma - Tighnari - Cyno - Scaramouche - Kaveh​
Notes: I stopped once Fontaine hit due to burnout and haven't gotten back to it since, but I'm open to this if that isn't a problem!
HONKAI STAR RAIL | CRAVING
My interests: Gepard - Aventurine - Artgenti // Blade - Caelus - Jing Yuan - Dr. Ratio - Luka - Welt​
I can play: ( Male muses ) ; Dan Heng - Sampo - Boothill - Sunday - Caelus - Jing Yuan - Gallagher - Welt - Luka - Arlan - Yanqing - Misha // ( maybe ) ; Argenti - Blade - Dr. Ratio. ( Female muses ) ; Stelle - March - Bronya - Natasha - Robin - Himeko - Seele - Jingliu - Sushang - Topaz - Serval - Sparkle - Huohuo - Clara // ( maybe ) ; Kafka - Yukong - Fu Xuan - Pela - Ruan Mei - Guinaifen​
Notes: I feel like there's a l-o-t we could do with this, given how there's all the different worlds we can mess around with, and while I do enjoy the canon-verse, I'm not a stickler for all the world lore so I'm fully open to AUs/divergences, changing things up, adding our own twists, etc.!
WUTHERING WAVES | CRAVING
My interests: Calcharo - Scar // Mortefi​
I can play: Rover - Yangyang - Chixia - Jinhsi - Jianxin - Aalto - Lingyang - Jiyan - Yuanwu - Sanhua - Taoqi - Camellya - Yinlin. // ( maybe ); Baizhi - Changli - Geshu Lin - Scar - Danjin​
Notes: Ssssigh~ I'm obsessed with this game. I don't have the time or money for these gacha games and yet I just can't help myself. Pretty sure this will replace Genshin for me, sooo... QwQ Yeahh.
MY HERO ACADEMIA | CLOSED
My interests: Dabi - Todoroki - Monoma - Nighteye - Shigaraki // Kaminari - Bakugo - Iida​
I can play: Anyone from Class 1-A (except Todoroki) - Aizawa - All Might/Toshinori - Hawks - Mirio - Tamaki - Nejire - Mt. Lady - Ibara - Kendo - Toga - Dabi - Camie - Endeavor (hard maybe, depending on the plot!)​
Notes: I'm fully caught up on the anime and all the movies but I haven't read the manga at all. Having said that, I do know spoilers and I'm not opposed to being spoiled at any time. For this, I'd greatly prefer something to stick to canon but do something divergent instead of following the exact same storyline. Actually, I'd be happy with a more 'slice of life' approach! I feel like the series had too many 'hero' moments and not enough 'academia' moments, y'know~?
KINGDOM HEARTS | CLOSED
My interests: Demyx - Riku - Saix // Xemnas - Terra​
I can play: Most characters, just ask!​
Notes: I've played all of the games but wowie do I feel like the plot got convoluted. I kinda greatly prefer an AU for this, like maybe just a regular highschool/college slice of life type of thing? We could have Twilight Town as the main setting and, like, Destiny Islands as a trip or vacation spot or something. Idk, haha, but I'm open to ideas!
FINAL FANTASY VII | CLOSED
My interests: Rufus // Vincent - Lazard - Sephiroth - Kadaj​
I can play: Cloud - Tifa - Aerith - Yuffie - Zack - Leslie - Reno - Rude - Tseng -  Elena - Biggs - Jessie - Roche - Johnny - Madame M - Kadaj - Loz - Yazoo​
Notes: Most familiar with the remake but I do know bits and pieces from other games as well, and I've watched the movie. I'm open to AUs or sticking to canon, so let me know if you have a preference!
FINAL FANTASY XV | CLOSED
My interests: Ignis - Ravus​
I can play: Noctis - Gladio - Prompto - Cindy - Aranea - Iris - Luna - Ardyn - Nyx - Cor​
Notes: I will say I'm suuuper rusty on this but it's one of my favorite games of all time! I do love the canon universe, and this seems like it'd be easiest as a 'follow the plot' type of thing? Just forgive me if I'm foggy on the details. But I'm very much open to other ideas as well!
DANGANRONPA | LOW MUSE
My interests: Rantaro // Byakuya - Gundham
I can play: Anyone besides Miu, Hiyoko, Sakura, Mukuro, (despair) Junko, Byakuya, Rantaro, and Korekiyo.​
Notes: I've only played the main 3 games and haven't watched the anime at all. I do prefer to stick to canon with this one, but I can do despair or non-despair! Just please no Future Foundation stuff. I don't fully know how the FF even works LOL.
CORPSE PARTY | CRAVING
My interests: Yoshiki - Morishige // Kizami - Kai​
I can play: Satoshi - Ayumi - Mayu - Kurosaki - Kizami - Kai​
Notes: I've played all of the main games but would prefer to have the RP take place during the first two games. I'm open to hearing ideas, however!
FIRE EMBLEM 3 HOUSES/HOPES | CLOSED
My interests: Byleth (M) - Dimitri - Yuri // Ferdinand - Hubert - Jeritza​
I can play: Marianne - Mercedes - Claude - Ashe - Sylvain - Dedue - Hubert - Felix - Petra - Caspar - Hilda - Jeritza - Constance - Balthus​
Notes: Let me just say the lore/geography/political stuff in the universe makes my head spin, so I'd kinda prefer AUs. I wouldn't mind if this was more of a slice of life thing but we could still add our own twists and drama down the lines?
RESIDENT EVIL | OPEN
My interests: Leon (RE4+ version preferred, I adore his adapted dry humor and wittiness!)​
I can play: Just ask, I'd like to say mostly anyone since I can easily just look them up if needed!​
Notes: I haven't played all the games but I feel like it doesn't matter much? All of the games pretty much follow nearly the same exact storyline/formula anyway, so we can totally make up our own thing and just wing it! Y/Y?
JUJUTSU KAISEN | OPEN
My interests: Nanami - Megumi​
I can play: Nobara - Gojo -  Geto - Itadori/Sukuna - Inumaki - Toji - Choso - Okkotsu - Miwa - Mai - Kokichi - Todo - Junpei - Mahito (maybe)​
Notes: I've watched both seasons of the anime along with the movie and I will tell you right now the lore confuses the heck out of me. I don't understand how powers/cursed energy works at all but I'll try my best if we decide to stick to the canon universe. (I do kinda greatly prefer AUs though!)
BLUE LOCK | CRAVING
My interests: Rin - Sae // Reo - Kira​
I can play: Isagi - Bachira - Nagi - Raichi - Barou - Chigiri - Kunigami - Shidou - Reo​
Notes: I've watched the anime only but I know a bit of the manga characters. Not entiiiiirely sure how this would work in a canon RP setting but I'm sure we can think of some stuff to make it work! Otherwise, totally open to just a regular school life type of AU.
BLEACH | OPEN
My interests: Ishida - Ryuuken // Haschwalth - Aizen - Gin​
I can play: There are way too many characters to list, but just ask! I'd like to say I'm comfortable with most.​
Notes: I've got loooots of thoughts and feelings about this one. Caught up fully on the anime and I know pretty much all spoilers, but gosh I hated the ending. Now I share a love/hate relationship with it. Still, this series was at one point my ultimate fave, so here it is~
DEMON SLAYER | OPEN
My interests: Tomioka // Muzan - Yushiro - Sanemi​
I can play: Tanjiro - Inosuke -  Zenitsu - Nezuko -  Shinobu -  Kanao - Rengoku -  Genya - Susamaru - Yahaba - Obanai - Muichiro - Mitsuri - Tengen (hard maybe!)​
Notes: I go by the anime only but I don't mind spoilers. I think I kiiiinda know how things end though? I am open to spoilers, AUs for this, or sticking to canon is fine too!
ACE ATTORNEY | LOW MUSE
My interests: Miles // Barok - Klint - Klavier - Kazuma​
I can play: Pretty much anyone besides Miles or Barok!​
Notes: Not much to say about this one. I'm not too sure what we could do other than maybe have our own little murder mysteries or custom plots and whatnot, but I'm open to ideas!
DURARARA | CLOSED
My interests: Chikage - Kida​
I can play: Almost anyone, just ask?​
Notes: I've watched the anime but it's been a while. As long as we don't follow the events step by step though, I'm still open to this.
KATEKYO HITMAN REBORN | CRAVING
My interests: Hibari - Byakuran // Dino - Gokudera - Mukuro​
I can play: Pretty much anyone besides Byakuran and Mukuro, just ask!​
Notes: I may be rusty on details, but I have knowledge of both the anime and manga and I'd be pretty much down for anything for this one!
OCTOPATH TRAVELER | LOW MUSE
My interests: Therion // Cyrus​
I can play: Anyone, just ask!​
Notes: It has been a hot minute so I'm super rusty! I played through the first game a while back and I've got the second game but never started it yet. I'll probably need to refresh myself on this if you're interested in it.

Other Fandoms

These can be very hit or miss depending on your interest(s)! Split doubling might be accepted.

Persona 3 / 4/ 5​
Haikyuu​
Free!​
Kuroko no Basuke​
Yugioh (Original / GX)​
Fire Emblem Fates/Engage​
Death Note​
One Punch Man​
Attack on Titan​
Yu Yu Hakusho​
Jojo's Bizarre Adventure (3 / 4 / 5)​
Digimon (01 / 02 / Tri)​
Inuyasha
Doki Doki Literature Club​
Tokyo Revengers​
Tokyo Ghoul​
Bungou Stray Dogs​
Ouran High School Host Club
Wolf's Rain​
Voltron​
Naruto
Mr Love Queen's Choice​
Obey Me!​
SK8 the Infinity​
Fullmetal Alchemist / Brotherhood​
Sengoku Basara​
Gintama​
Solo Leveling (anime)​
The World Ends With You / Neo​
Hazbin Hotel / Helluva Boss​
Amnesia Memories​
HM Rune Factory 5​

If anything caught your eye, please message me and I'll get back to you ASAP! Thanks for reading!

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back