• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Metro Series (Metro 2033 and Last light)

Dice

Limited air space manager
Was just wondering if anyone here was a metro fan and if so we're up for roleplaying a bit of it. I've got a few ideas in my mind for something along the metro, I've got both books on my desk at all times and both games installed. It's one of my favorite series if not my favorite out of all, I've had roleplays on it in the past and it's some of the most amazing rp I've ever had. If I was to try and host such a roleplay I can't promise anything awesome with the Dark Ones, but I'm just here to see if anyone would be interested in such a roleplay. It will most likely contain a journey from point A to point B with many obstacles in the middle. The roleplay will have no rolls and go around a P2l (Play to lose) style, NPCS will most likely be controlled by me on the journey.

Last edited by a moderator:
I clicked on this right when I saw Metro 2033 and Last Light. I am a big fan of the series and I really would like to roleplay. But with lack of content of this post and no dedicated rules, post length, and other codes like that. I'm afraid I might pass.

Well I'm just thinking about it right now, it'd be my first roleplay I make. I'm just using the interest check...well...to see if there's any interest in it.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back