• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Metro: Hidden Lights

Hyydra

Shmecklesheckle
So this is a check-up on the book (Or games Metro 2033 and Metro: Last Light) book. I've finally began to read the book, but I've recently played the video games. From here I've suddenly gotten an interest to play this game as an RP. So who has heard of it? Who's interested in making a group RP of this to occur?

So here's what I'd be expecting of the people in this RP:

-First off, I need, NEED, skilled people. If you cannot do a good two paragraphs regularly, I'm sorry, but this fandom RP isn't for you. But that doesn't mean BS it all. I want constructed posts, that pay attention to every detail and aren't just run-on, blunt actions to keep the post going. SIde actions with a conversation are fine, yes, but if you spend a whole post about stirring a pot I'll frown upon it.

-Next thing, you need to know the fandom. I'd pray that you'd read the book first, but playing the video games will suffice as you can get a fair understanding to the RP. (FOR THOSE who know only the video games: Just know there's more to the overworld than giant sea creatures and bears.)

-Third: I need soul in this. People actually have to care, they have to want to do this or it won't work. The idea is cool, yeah, but I need compliance along with it.

-Another thing: Be legit! I can get that some Stalkers are capable of going hand to hand with a giant rat, but let's not go overboard with the skills these people have. And realize there are ammo shortages quite often.

One last thing is that I want neat characters. Original, but still holding that Old Russian Soul to it. I want people who are hearty and wholesome, with an open mind to the mysteries aruond them in Russia.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back