• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy metro 2033 inspired RP (post apocalypse/slight paranormal)

enterelysium

Procession of ghosts
this is something that's been floating around in my head for a while:

the year is 2033. you are living in the Moscow metro. the present is bleak, and the future bleaker. the surface has been decimated by the nukes, what's left is heavily irradiated, the Moscow metro is presumably the only place with people left alive. creatures that entirely contradict Darwinism and natural evolution as a whole roam the landscape, and the ghosts of the people who die are stuck forever in the metro, along with the rest of humanity. seeing sunlight without a shaded gasmask on is a futile dream, likely to never come about.
humans aren't in control anymore.
death awaits those who try to escape the metro.
Welcome to hell.

character-driven, grim RP, pretty sandboxy and is only loosely based off of the metro universe, so feel free to make up locations, monsters, and factions as you go. will also be relatively similar to fallout, but definitely with darker undertones. will make CS page and whatnot if people are actually interested.

Hello. Do you have anything specific in mind when it comes to the plot of the story? Or would it be like the writers make their own and it simply kind of interwines with each other? I've read many different stories that happen in this universum and I know that ideas can range from quite realistic to mind-blowing examples of human imagination.

Whatever you might have in your mind, I think I'd be interested in taking part in this :)

Hello. Do you have anything specific in mind when it comes to the plot of the story? Or would it be like the writers make their own and it simply kind of interwines with each other? I've read many different stories that happen in this universum and I know that ideas can range from quite realistic to mind-blowing examples of human imagination.

Whatever you might have in your mind, I think I'd be interested in taking part in this :)
awesome :D, I was thinking we could collaborate on the plot, I was thinking it would be pretty character-driven, so we would make the characters and then the story would be driven by their choices

alrighty, theres 4 of us so far, one of us wants to do a 1on1 but im sure they would be okay with a group one :D

i bought the book metro 2034 i think and haven't gotten around to reading it yet but sign me tf up
if ur gonna read a metro book, metro 2033 and 2035 are the two best, 2034 is disconnected from that storyline so in my opinion its the worse one, I highly recommend checking out 2033 and 2035

if ur gonna read a metro book, metro 2033 and 2035 are the two best, 2034 is disconnected from that storyline so in my opinion its the worse one, I highly recommend checking out 2033 and 2035
will definitely try to get my hands on 2033 before reading 2034 then!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back