• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Futuristic Metaverse

Muffinboi

Horror of the Sea
In the distant future, a new virtual world is created, Metaverse. Metaverse is basically your average virtual world, but since Metaverse was created in 2050, there are less technology limitations. There is a bustling population in Metaverse.

In this RP, there are two main groups, The HØly, who wish to give people superpowers by modifying their code, and Dark Prophecy, who are essentially virtual terrorists. RPers can align themselves with either one, but this is optional.

I'm interested in this! Although like the person above me said I think that more development on the basic plot and setting is needed.

Certainly an interesting idea. Would this Virtual Reality be more of a video game, the new reality for people to live their lives in, or something else? Regardless, I think this could be a very good RP.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back