• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy Merman Needed!

MarinaMer01

Just a mer-girl
Hello i am new and am in love with mermaids and romance.

So i am in search for a partner that can play a handsome merman.

This roleplay will take place under the sea of course.There are four main merpeople kingdoms.

Asnita the kingdom of the shark skinned merpeople.The ruler of the shark skinned mers are tough and guards of the sea prison.

Maji the kingdom of the healer type merpeople.These mers use the underwater plants to make potions to heal all the creatures of the sea.

Laniso and Hakils the twin kingdoms where all merpeople live in peace,on the border of both kingdoms where the king of all Mers lives and rules.These mers live in the cities making a living with the musical and wonderous arts of singing or theater

Lani the only daughter of King Mastric and his second wife Queen Pamisi,her older half brothers and sisters are kind to her but she wants to do something more than the princess life.

She likes to sneak out of the castle and go to the outskirts of the seaweed forest.Many of her people tell stories of fellow mers going into the forest and never returning but Lani never believed those fish tales.

She wonders each time she visits the forest,about what is on the other side.As she relaxes playing with some seahorses she hears a faint call from the forest.Curiosity gets the best of her as she swims into the forest so many are afraid of only to meet a very peculiar mer unlike any of the mers from the four kingdoms she knows.

Hello, I am interested. I love any mythical creature :) I even have a merman charrie I made moths ago for an rp that never took off. A few things though-
I work 9-9 every day. Self empoyed... so my replies are not consistant. You might get more than one, it might take a week for me to get a post up depending on how busy and tired I am.

Also, he is a bit different than usual merfolk you see in stories. I call his people Wild Merfolk. Yes, they are still handsome, so if that is all you want i think it will be alright?

Basically, they are more carnivorous, but the can be ominvors if there is nothing else. They are kind of like mergypsies. Always moving. They travel in pods, (like dolphins) and are close with their family and wary of outsiders. Sharp teeth, claws for defense and hunting in the deep sea they sometimes have to travel through. Their eyes can alter between normal and shark like depending on mood and aggression, as well as they have two fins that go along their back that lay flat (pretty much invisible) but extend and alter different vibrant colors should something that they cannot handle approch.

If that sounds alright, then let me know and I will share my skelly for him.

Hello, I am interested. I love any mythical creature :) I even have a merman charrie I made moths ago for an rp that never took off. A few things though-
I work 9-9 every day. Self empoyed... so my replies are not consistant. You might get more than one, it might take a week for me to get a post up depending on how busy and tired I am.

Also, he is a bit different than usual merfolk you see in stories. I call his people Wild Merfolk. Yes, they are still handsome, so if that is all you want i think it will be alright?

Basically, they are more carnivorous, but the can be ominvors if there is nothing else. They are kind of like mergypsies. Always moving. They travel in pods, (like dolphins) and are close with their family and wary of outsiders. Sharp teeth, claws for defense and hunting in the deep sea they sometimes have to travel through. Their eyes can alter between normal and shark like depending on mood and aggression, as well as they have two fins that go along their back that lay flat (pretty much invisible) but extend and alter different vibrant colors should something that they cannot handle approch.

If that sounds alright, then let me know and I will share my skelly for him.
He sounds great actually he is excatly what i was looking for.It shows that there are other types of merfolk than what Lani is accoustomed to seeing.

I basically wanted my partner to create their own type of mer which you did.So go ahead and pm me and we can start this off with what our mercharacters look like.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back