• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fantasy mermaids roleplay *

Impressing

it is righteous, as me, as existing unhurtful.
yo. i want joiners to post their characters here, and then when the actual role play is created, such characters are already done. i use capitalization during role play.

character guide:

name:

physical description: picture or written.

history:

other:

\\\\

mermaids role play setting:

this mermaids role play is about three to four mermaids who are acquaintances from beach water who obtain legs every spring for four days, and such role play is set for the first spring the mermaids are to obtain legs at lincoln county, oregon where such mermaids arrive at gleneden beach and obtain legs there of dark pink sunset with slightly dark teal sky. such mermaids are immediately clothed for the transition. such role play is set for may 1st part of year 2030. this happening for the mermaids is such as happening for differences, and such mermaids role play concludes after the four days such mermaids are as such during such first legs obtaining. i shall put descriptions of gleneden beach and lincoln county, oregon tomorrow with my character. thank you!

Last edited:
oie_2114331RoyKoqyY.jpg oie_PzqBlIjzLmAV.jpg

Such before are two pictures, one as Gleneden Beach, and one as Lincoln County, Oregon. Lincoln County, Oregon is such as such small town with several shopping areas with cheap antique stores, cheap stores with new items, cheap unique food stores, farms, and other buildings. Lincoln County, Oregon today has subsided the use of schools since the council believes it is safer for younger people to be at home, and no more public gathering is to happen as such for safety. Such is for every apartment, condo, and home to have gates around them soon for safety since the people complained rent was too expensive with no gates.

DawnsEarlyLight DawnsEarlyLight I would have such privilege to write with you, and the plot is done. I am posting my character tonight or tomorrow, and wish you safety from suggesting you stay inside more! :3

mermaidddddd.jpg mermaiddddd.jpg

oie_21235515bFqWRGI(1).jpg
"always believe you are awesome." says banterplem.

name: banterplem ueri

history: banterplem's parents are old merfolk, and today are happy banterplem's passions are about encouraging others to exist more safely behind coral gates and away from the social scene. banterplem resides with three mermaids amongst super light coral, and together they like posing and helping others exist more safely. posing, helping others, existing alone, jewelry, and the color super light pink he is fond for, and watching humans secretly from water as christmas is happening is his favorite thing.​

Last edited:

Users who are viewing this thread

Back