• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mermaid Rp

Sirin

Guardian Angel
I wanted to start an rp with someone about mermaids. 

Plot One 

I was thinking a human man found a washed up mermaid. She would be the princess of underwater and he saved her. This makes her indebted to him and they start to fall in love. 

Plot Two 

There are two mermaids and they are from different sides of the reef. One is royalty while the other isn't. They begin to fall in love once stumbling onto one another 

Plot Three 

the two mermaids are from different kingdoms underwater. 

Plot Four

Either a mermaid is cursed and turned into a human or a human is cursed and turned into a mermaid. Either way the opposite spieces helps them with their new change. 

This would be a male X female rp and I would like to play the female mermaid. We can also double up and work another couple in if needed.  Even though I planned it to be a male X female I can change it if anyone is interested. 

I was planning on using anime pictures. 

Users who are viewing this thread

Back