• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Fandom Merlin's Search {IT, DDLC, Outlander, a little bit of everything?}

trashmouth

Hit Me!
Okay first off, I know the options I'm throwing out are waaaaay across the board! xD But hey, I'm Merlin and I'm definitely looking for a few new roleplay partners! I currently only have one, and while I love them to death I've got a buttload of free time on my hands before I start school again and I've been itching for a creative outlet.

F// & M// are always my preference
to hetero. I'm not rejecting het pairings, but I'm always going to be more interested in f/f and m/m, just a heads up.~

Quick list of things I'd be interested in! (Bolded is my preferred character for Fandoms, but I'm open to change!)

IT (2017) --
Bill/Stan
Eddie/Richie
Bill
/Mike
Beverly/OFC
Bill/Richie
Bill/Ben​
Stranger Things --
Mike/Will
Steve/Jonathan
Dustin
/Lucas
Eleven/Max​
DDLC --
(Doki Doki Literature Club - I'm not sure how this would work exactly, but I loved the game and it's characters! I'd hella be up for something involving these characters or whatever we might be able to come up with!)​
Outlander --
In this case I'm not so much thinking of canon characters and ships, but working off of the general idea! Someone unintentionally being sent to a time that wasn't their own. F// PREFERENCE
Westworld --
Again, I'd love to steal the concept of the show!

Class differences
Unrequited love
Medieval
Clashing Clans (think romeo and juliet, two people from opposing groups falling in love)
Culture Clash
Hate to Love​

I prefer to write through PM's but I might be okay with threads, otherwise I have Discord and I'm on there pretty much 24/7. c:

NOTE: I haven't hit the 10 post minimum yet, so I cannot send private messages! You're going to have to contact me, sorry! I'll remove this once I hit 10. ^^;

Users who are viewing this thread

Back