• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Multiple Settings Merlin's F// search (plots inside!)

trashmouth

Hit Me!
So I've been in the mood for some good old fashion F//! Below are some plots i've been thinking about. I'm open to either role, so let me know if anything catches your interest! I'm also open to any ideas you might have, or any tweaking to the ideas down below. <3 <3

Unrequited - Girl A finds out she's pregnant. Instead of getting the love and support she should receive from her parents, they kick her out instead. With nowhere to go she turns to her best friend, Girl B who takes her in. Girl B has always had hidden feelings for Girl A, which she thinks are completely unrequited.

Triad - Three girls have been best friends since childhood. It's their last year of high school, after which each girl will be going off to college. They want to make the best of their final year together, but somewhere along the way each girl realizes they're in love with both of their friends. (I'd be willing to take 2/3 characters here~)

Outlander - A girl from modern day is suddenly and without warning transported to a fantasy world, a Kingdom in the middle of a bloody and terrible war. She finds herself caught in a battle, and is rescued by a lady warrior who then takes her in and vows to help her find her way home again. Of course, during their journey together they fall in love, and the girl has to decide whether or not she really wants to go home. (CRAVING)

Treasure - A lady Queen takes the throne unexpectedly after the death of her mother. As a right of passage she's expected to travel to the outskirts of her Kingdom and to defeat the mighty dragon who makes a cave there it's home. Expecting to come face to face with a blood thirsty beast, she instead finds a young woman who's nothing like the stories say.
MORE TO BE ADDED.~
Let me know if you're interested! I'm sure we can set up something fun together. <3

Users who are viewing this thread

Back