• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Merdian Campaign [OOC]

Main
Here
Characters
Here
Lore
Here
Lenny2000 Lenny2000 Hey dude, thanks for taking an interest in this RP. I just have some qualms with your character. Your character doesn’t really fit the setting of the RP. He seems more suited to a steampunk like RP. Something akin to Bioshock(which you used as his character image.) plus the Character sheet as a whole seems very rushed and minimal. I’d have liked for it to be a bit more fleshed out. If you can make it seems that he was made of magic rather than science, and scrap the gun + drill and give him a more fantastical suit of armor, then it’s good with me. Guns exist but they’re fairly new and more akin to muskets. And while science also exists, Magic is far more used and trusted.

Yeaaaaaaaa sorry but I cannot accept requests to alter my preferred character , kinda like turning marble to granite

And you would need an alchemist for that, or a magician. And I don't see any of those here.

Hey! So I want to play a Dragonborn race from D&D. Is it all good if I write up their lore?

a little gnome race thats entirely nomadic with no king
just
gnomes

i require at least one orc equal rights group to be present

Also, for skills, feel free to make the overpowered. Cinnus, the quest giver, is looking for the best adventurers around, thus why the abnormal amount of free stat points, because the enemies in the RP, will range from mobs to foes that could taken on the entire party by themselves. As the story advances, new skills or improvements on current skills can be made.

Necromantic Necromantic Rantos Rantos Kaas Kaas

ALSO I will not be on a whole lot today. I probably wont be on till later tonight due to a college dinner thing and then walmart afterwards. If you have any questions please ping me. I might post my CS before i leave just so you all have a bit of an example. Also if you could please find one or two more people who are interested, that would be great. I'd like about 6-7 people(Including myself) to participate.

Can't blame a man for asking~

But at least now we know what the upper limit is. I say this was a success.

Okay, okay, you twisted my arm.

I'll just leave it at a quarter and call it a deal.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back