• If your recruitment thread involves completely going off site with your partner(s) then it belongs in the Off-Site Ad Area.
  • This area of the site is governed by the official Recruitment rules. Whether you are looking for players or looking for a roleplay, we recommend you read them and familiarize your self with them. Read the Recruitment Rules Here.

Mercenaries for hire

Samurai Jay

it's strategy over all
This is a mercinary RP based in a fantasy world and you lead around 100-200 men in a mercenary company in the province of Eliskia working for anyone with the coin to pay for you and your company. Your the master of you and your mens fate. So leave your mark on history, rise to the occasion and become a legand.

The basic setting is that of a empire that just fractured back into a huge amount of citystates due to the emporor and his family dieing in a "Beastmen ambush". now the citys are all fighting with there own men and hired mercinarys in an attempt to gain land and resources.

Ok so now that the discription is over here are some facts I think I should include. Magic is real in this but is extremely basic and expensive to use (so rituals and items needed to cast). I don't have a map so can someone give me a link to one or post one. Also your need to give me a description of your forces (for example if I had a 100 men 25 could be archers and the rest are swordsman and everyone is human.) also humans make up the largest species and non humanoid species are treated as lesser races due to a war ending 30 years ago to include them in the empire and the assinatation of the emperor being blamed on them.

Thanks if I get 2 more people ill make the role play. And I think The best part will be everyone haveing there own little band of troops to fight with. 1 man can't defeat an whole army but two large forces clashing are spectacles in any movie, game, or book

interested as well!
purge the non-humans!

Users who are viewing this thread

Back