• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Realistic or Modern Mending A Friendship

Melanin-Gxdess

Give up on your dreams and die.
Mending A Friendship

tumblr_inline_nhd82ieBjI1rs685u.gif

Welcome to the best summer of your life; hopefully. You've touch downed in Miami, one of the greatest summer break spots in the USA, and headed to a huge mansion, rent free. You're told that you're staying with someone you know and other strangers. Unbeknownst to you, however, those strangers are actually your old friends. Whether you were just too busy to keep in touch or there was some serious drama involved, you'd rather not deal with it. But you have been determined to not let any of that ruin your summer vacation but things don't ever happen the way you expect. Good luck.

Rules to live by

While anything goes in the RP, it's not the same on the outside.

I need at least 4 posts a week., with the posts having at least one well written paragraph.

Diversify your characters. Personality wise, race wise, history all of it. I live for diversity kiddos.

Character relationship plotting will be needed, so talk to each other and plot. It's required for this RP. Instead of me just already having the roles made, I wanted to let everyone be apart of the creative process.

Now, I've never actually seen this, but don't be an ass in the ooc. If you are you're getting the boot.

I can't think of anything else

C:

Character Spots Left- 0
Girls- 5
Boys- 3
No more girls.

House Gallery
TBA

Don't Post Here Yet

Last edited:
e20pu1-l-330.jpg

ootd

The day she couldn't wait for was finally here; a reunion. Ximena was beginning to regret even sending out those letters anyway, but now was not the time. Since she was basically the host for the summer, she arrived at the house first. It was her uncle's, who didn't really need it in the first place, but that's a different story. When she walked in, she immediately chose her room, the biggest one overlooking the beach and the pool in the backyard. She put her bag on the bed and started putting away her clothes. If she didn't do it now, it would never get done. Plus, she planned to stick around a little longer than everyone else. Once she was done, she made sure things were right for everyone's arrival. Rooms were clean, towels were out, doors were open. When she finished nervously cleaning things, she went down and sat on the couch, only to jump up and run to the kitchen. Just as a safety precaution she hid the knives and other sharp objects. Who knew what was going to happen when everyone showed up? Everything was a waiting game after the kill proofed the house. And she was a nervous, sweaty mess.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back