• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Musicnotes Musicnotes

After the sphere was placed on the pedestal and the room began to shake and rumble. A couple of the automatons came up and grabbed both Maya and Dru and placed their hands on the orb and they could feel their energy being drained. And the automatons began cheering as the orb began to glow brighter and the shaking.

The automatons began to cheer as the process continued. “Maya! Dru!” Xander shouted and rushed to try and get them away from the pedestal, only to be stopped by the machines.

“I don’t like this, that’s a power siphon spell, they’re using them like batteries!” Ranni replied

A minute later and the orb was suddenly taken from the pedestal by a hidden mechanism and Maya felt the affects of the power siphon as it left her feeling lightheaded.

Dru on the other hand was unaffected due to his vast reserve of energy.

Shortly after there was a deep rumbling laughter permeating through the walls. “Hahaha…. Finally….. I have returned….”
Maya stumbles backwards after having her energy drained. Her high stamina kept her from collapsing completely, but she didn't have time to rest as she heard the ominous laughter. "Took you long enough. Now show yourself!" The princess demanded. She was still lightheaded. Keeping her balance was proving difficult. However, despite her being nervous and weakened, she wasn't afraid. Even without her trusty daggers and being at less than 100% due to the energy drain, she refused to back down.

Last edited:
AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Musicnotes Musicnotes

After the sphere was placed on the pedestal and the room began to shake and rumble. A couple of the automatons came up and grabbed both Maya and Dru and placed their hands on the orb and they could feel their energy being drained. And the automatons began cheering as the orb began to glow brighter and the shaking.

The automatons began to cheer as the process continued. “Maya! Dru!” Xander shouted and rushed to try and get them away from the pedestal, only to be stopped by the machines.

“I don’t like this, that’s a power siphon spell, they’re using them like batteries!” Ranni replied

A minute later and the orb was suddenly taken from the pedestal by a hidden mechanism and Maya felt the affects of the power siphon as it left her feeling lightheaded.

Shortly after there was a deep rumbling laughter permeating through the walls. “Hahaha…. Finally….. I have returned….”
Dru could feel his energy being drawn out of him and was thankful for his infinite energy but also concerned as he was inadvertently the cause of this voice. "Everyone get ready I don't think this is going to be an easy fight."

Miandiya frowned that they were unable to stop Dru and Maya from being used like batteries. She gripped her sword and let out a low growl. "Show yourself"

Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie

As the shaking grew more intense the automatons began bowing and chanting “long live Machinos!” Over and over, giving Xander the chance to run in and pick up Maya.

“Everyone! Let’s get out of here while they are distracted!” He shouted as he began running out of the temple with everyone on his heels.

Once they exited and got a fair distance away, the temple collapsed as a massive mechanical dragon rose from beneath the rubble, it rolled around on two massive gears that were as big as a 3 story building and wings that were a football field in length per wing.

“Finally! I am free! Now where are you my prey?” The machine looked around until it found the group.

“Ah… there you are, I must thank you for helping me, now I can finally take my revenge on those that exiled me, starting with your family princess” he stated as he stared down at Maya

Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie

As the shaking grew more intense the automatons began bowing and chanting “long live Machinos!” Over and over, giving Xander the chance to run in and pick up Maya.

“Everyone! Let’s get out of here while they are distracted!” He shouted as he began running out of the temple with everyone on his heels.

Once they exited and got a fair distance away, the temple collapsed as a massive mechanical dragon rose from beneath the rubble, it rolled around on two massive gears that were as big as a 3 story building and wings that were a football field in length per wing.

“Finally! I am free! Now where are you my prey?” The machine looked around until it found the group.

“Ah… there you are, I must thank you for helping me, now I can finally take my revenge on those that exiled me, starting with your family princess” he stated as he stared down at Maya
Maya feels herself being lifted off the ground again. This time, it's by Xander and not one of the machines. As they escape and Machinos emerges, Maya's eyes widen. "My goodness.....I just had to go looking for trouble...." She stares at the massive machine looking directly at her. A chill runs down her spine when she hears that she's his first target. The princess realizes she may have bitten off more than she can chew on her own. "Okay, since it's clear that several of you are adamant about not letting me go off on my own, I'll guess it's also safe to say you won't let me fight this thing by myself either." She sighs. "So, I suppose I'm open to suggestions. At least until Xander puts me down. Then, I'm open to knocking the gears off that thing!"

Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie

Maya feels herself being lifted off the ground again. This time, it's by Xander and not one of the machines. As they escape and Machinos emerges, Maya's eyes widen. "My goodness.....I just had to go looking for trouble...." She stares at the massive machine looking directly at her. A chill runs down her spine when she hears that she's his first target. The princess realizes she may have bitten off more than she can chew on her own. "Okay, since it's clear that several of you are adamant about not letting me go off on my own, I'll guess it's also safe to say you won't let me fight this thing by myself either." She sighs. "So, I suppose I'm open to suggestions. At least until Xander puts me down. Then, I'm open to knocking the gears off that thing!"

Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth AquaMarie AquaMarie
(Leon still needs to find his lute or he'll be useless magically) Leon took theake shift rapier amd got ready to fight

(Leon still needs to find his lute or he'll be useless magically) Leon took theake shift rapier amd got ready to fight
Dru looked around feeling a bit useless he had myriad energy he could use as well as plenty of spells but no idea of if they could work and not enough raw resources to make a super weapon so he was feeling a bit frantic. "I can make an explosive and several custom grenades but it'll take me a bit is there anything anyone needs for any brilliant ideas?" Dru asked one last time knowing that out of everyone he had the most potential to make something that could be a weapon for the group.

Dru looked around feeling a bit useless he had myriad energy he could use as well as plenty of spells but no idea of if they could work and not enough raw resources to make a super weapon so he was feeling a bit frantic. "I can make an explosive and several custom grenades but it'll take me a bit is there anything anyone needs for any brilliant ideas?" Dru asked one last time knowing that out of everyone he had the most potential to make something that could be a weapon for the group.
Leon wasn't sure why he asked this. As his memory was still recoverig. "Can you make an instrument?"

Miandiya chuckled a bit. "Yeah we arnt letting you fight this alone. Man a mechanical dragon..that is something"

"I don't know. A Mandoline, or a Lute. Something stringed."
"Uhh one second." Dru took some of the excess metal he had made and began to shape it into the rough form of a lute before running his hands over it causing runes to be burned into the metal surface to allow it to act like a proper lute despite being a lightweight hunk of metal. Next Dru threaded mana to make strings. With a frown he was done almost a minute later. The work was surprisingly through though it wouldn't hold up for too long or to too much abuse. With a grunt of approval Dru tossed the lute, "here try this its enchanted to work and the mana threads last for a bit but if they break just add mana."

"Uhh one second." Dru took some of the excess metal he had made and began to shape it into the rough form of a lute before running his hands over it causing runes to be burned into the metal surface to allow it to act like a proper lute despite being a lightweight hunk of metal. Next Dru threaded mana to make strings. With a frown he was done almost a minute later. The work was surprisingly through though it wouldn't hold up for too long or to too much abuse. With a grunt of approval Dru tossed the lute, "here try this its enchanted to work and the mana threads last for a bit but if they break just add mana."
He took it. "This is it." He said strumming. He looked up and strummed a frw chords. As he did pinkish purple magical energy swirled from the intrument and adround him. "Funny how music jogs the memory. Hello everyone. I'm Leon. I'm a bard. And Music is Magic." He strummed more and a small fire elemental formed next to him.

Miandiya chuckled a bit. "Yeah we arnt letting you fight this alone. Man a mechanical dragon..that is something"
"My parents used to tell me about this. And some of my professors did too. I didn't pay much attention, but they warned me about him. They told me he was very scary and dangerous." Maya said as she looked at Miandiya and then back at Machinos. "Even so, I can't run away. Those people in that town won't be able to defend themselves against something like that. And since he seems focused on me, if I'm here, he won't go off to hurt anyone else."

Users who are viewing this thread

Back