• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
The sphere that Leon threw bounced a few times before rolling to a slow stop just inches away from the seeming line of darkness that obscured the terrors that were stalking them. But as everyone was preparing to make a stand suddenly the sound of metal disappeared.

“They’ve stopped advancing?” Flora stated a bit puzzled as she stated through the open door at the red lights in the darkness

“I don’t like this..” Xander replied and turned back to Adelaide “that understandable, was she able to find our gear at least?” He asked

Ranni looked at Leon “how strange that they stopped moving after you threw out the sphere, that thing must be important to them somehow, and it worries me that we don’t know” she admitted

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie

The sphere that Leon threw bounced a few times before rolling to a slow stop just inches away from the seeming line of darkness that obscured the terrors that were stalking them. But as everyone was preparing to make a stand suddenly the sound of metal disappeared.

“They’ve stopped advancing?” Flora stated a bit puzzled as she stated through the open door at the red lights in the darkness

“I don’t like this..” Xander replied and turned back to Adelaide “that understandable, was she able to find our gear at least?” He asked

Ranni looked at Leon “how strange that they stopped moving after you threw out the sphere, that thing must be important to them somehow, and it worries me that we don’t know” she admitted

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Drumonkey Drumonkey LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie
He looked at Ranni. "I'd tell you if I could. My name's all I have." He said. "Lets go ask."

He looked at Ranni. "I'd tell you if I could. My name's all I have." He said. "Lets go ask."
"Something tells me we might need that and to take a closer look at it." Dru muttered mainly to himself as he tried to figure out a spell to help.

"Something tells me we might need that and to take a closer look at it." Dru muttered mainly to himself as he tried to figure out a spell to help.
"I agree we might need to look at it." Miandiya said

"I agree we might need to look at it." Miandiya said
Maya, the ever curious one, starts walking until she reaches the sphere. Then, she picks it up. "So uhhhhh what's with this thing?"

Adelaide looked over towards the sound as soon as it stopped, making her feel more uneasy. She noticed the curiosity of the other ready to venture forward, as she felt unsure of what was out there for them.

"I am unsure I'll ask if she was able to find your items" Adelaide responded knowing how frightened the little pixie had been when she had flown back to them. "Lyn?...the king is needing to know that when you were flying....were you able to find where the group's gear was stored?" she asked.

Adelaide looked over towards the sound as soon as it stopped, making her feel more uneasy. She noticed the curiosity of the other ready to venture forward, as she felt unsure of what was out there for them.

"I am unsure I'll ask if she was able to find your items" Adelaide responded knowing how frightened the little pixie had been when she had flown back to them. "Lyn?...the king is needing to know that when you were flying....were you able to find where the group's gear was stored?" she asked.

Lyn remained quiet as she hid but Adelaide could tell she didn’t know.

Musicnotes Musicnotes The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Drumonkey Drumonkey AquaMarie AquaMarie

The mechanicals continued to stare as Maya and Dru had retrieved the sphere from the ground.

Suddenly without warning they grabbed Dru and Maya and began marching towards the mountain on the island
"Well they certainly seem to like the Sphere." Leon said.
"Hey! Put me down! I can walk myself you know!" Maya shouts in protest. "That's it. I will NOT let you drag me away to another damn prison or whatever!" She kicks the one that has a hold of her.

Lyn remained quiet as she hid but Adelaide could tell she didn’t know.
Feeling that Lyn had not managed to find anything from her silence. She looked toward Xander and gently shook her head "Our forgiveness sir but she was unable to locate where everyone's items were taken too." She let him know

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Xander sighed “that’s alright, I’m sure we will find them eventually” he replied before turning back to see Maya and Leo being taken away by the machines.

Musicnotes Musicnotes Drumonkey Drumonkey

“Oh this can’t be good!” He stated frantically and took off after them with Flora and Felicia right behind him.

LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth

The machines took Maya, Leo and the orb into a pyramid like structure that was rather large and took an hour of walking from the forge to get to, but the large metal door had strange depictions on it that anybody who didn’t know about alchemy would understand, but those that did would see phrases like ‘resurrection, rebirth, transfer, life, soul’

Once the gaggle of machines brought them to the door it slowly ground open and they were ushered in and the machines pointed to a hole in a pedestal for the orb.

AquaMarie AquaMarie

Xander sighed “that’s alright, I’m sure we will find them eventually” he replied before turning back to see Maya and Leo being taken away by the machines.

“Oh this can’t be good!” He stated frantically and took off after them with Flora and Felicia right behind him.

The machines took Maya, Leo and the orb into a pyramid like structure that was rather large and took an hour of walking from the forge to get to, but the large metal door had strange depictions on it that anybody who didn’t know about alchemy would understand, but those that did would see phrases like ‘resurrection, rebirth, transfer, life, soul’

Once the gaggle of machines brought them to the door it slowly ground open and they were ushered in and the machines pointed to a hole in a pedestal for the orb.
Leon didn't recognize the markings. (For him to get his memory and abilities back proper he needs his lute.)

AquaMarie AquaMarie

(I thought they grabbed Maya and Dru)

(Nah it was Leo)(at least I’m pretty sure it was)
(Twas Dru, but I'm guessing it was meant to be Leon. Either way it's fine.)
AquaMarie AquaMarie

After struggling, but ultimately getting overwhelmed by the machines, Maya looks at the structure that she's being brought to. "I can walk myself you know!! Where are you taking us anyway!?" Once they get to where the machines are pointing, she looks at them. "What's this? Are we supposed to put that orb in the hole? Can....can you all not touch it or something? I'm confuuuuuuuuuused! HUMPH!" She pouts while complaining. "You could've just asked nicely instead of kidnapping us."

After struggling, but ultimately getting overwhelmed by the machines, Maya looks at the structure that she's being brought to. "I can walk myself you know!! Where are you taking us anyway!?" Once they get to where the machines are pointing, she looks at them. "What's this? Are we supposed to put that orb in the hole? Can....can you all not touch it or something? I'm confuuuuuuuuuused! HUMPH!" She pouts while complaining. "You could've just asked nicely instead of kidnapping us."

(Oh oops, my bad, indeed it was Dru instead of Leo The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth sorry)

AquaMarie AquaMarie

"Yeah we arnt letting any machines take our friends" Miandiya said

Dru sighed and with a slight flourish swiped the orb from Maya before placing it into the notch in the pedestal figuring he can figure it out from there.

Dru sighed and with a slight flourish swiped the orb from Maya before placing it into the notch in the pedestal figuring he can figure it out from there.

After he placed the orb in the pedestal Dru could hear some slight mechanical whirring from all around them.

“Feed it!” The mechanical skeletons stated

“No don’t do it, it can’t be good!” Xander shouted as he and the rest of the group caught up to Maya and Dru.

After he placed the orb in the pedestal Dru could hear some slight mechanical whirring from all around them.

“No don’t do it, it can’t be good!” Xander shouted as he and the rest of the group caught up to Maya and Dru.
"Well we will see what happens next everyone gets ready!" Dru called out as he looked around at the mechanical skeletons.

"Well we will see what happens next everyone gets ready!" Dru called out as he looked around at the mechanical skeletons.
"Oh so you all CAN talk! I'm not falling for your tricks." Maya fussed at the skeletons.

"Any idea what 's going to happen?" Miandiya asked

AquaMarie AquaMarie Drumonkey Drumonkey The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Musicnotes Musicnotes

After the sphere was placed on the pedestal and the room began to shake and rumble. A couple of the automatons came up and grabbed both Maya and Dru and placed their hands on the orb and they could feel their energy being drained. And the automatons began cheering as the orb began to glow brighter and the shaking.

The automatons began to cheer as the process continued. “Maya! Dru!” Xander shouted and rushed to try and get them away from the pedestal, only to be stopped by the machines.

“I don’t like this, that’s a power siphon spell, they’re using them like batteries!” Ranni replied

A minute later and the orb was suddenly taken from the pedestal by a hidden mechanism and Maya felt the affects of the power siphon as it left her feeling lightheaded.

Dru on the other hand was unaffected due to his vast reserve of energy.

Shortly after there was a deep rumbling laughter permeating through the walls. “Hahaha…. Finally….. I have returned….”

Users who are viewing this thread

Back