• This section is for roleplays only.
    ALL interest checks/recruiting threads must go in the Recruit Here section.

Please remember to credit artists when using works not your own.

Fantasy Memories of the past: Yyradel’s Darkness (private)

Lore
Here
The man stepped out of the Cage. "Come on. The guards will be doing their rounds soon. We should go."

“Any idea when that would be?” Flora asked as she stepped out of the shadows “there doesn’t appear to be anyone for miles around us, plus we seem to be in an area made entirely of metal” she added

“Any idea when that would be?” Flora asked as she stepped out of the shadows “there doesn’t appear to be anyone for miles around us, plus we seem to be in an area made entirely of metal” she added
"Ten minutes... not much to do here but count the minutes between beatings." He said.

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dragunov Dragunov Drumonkey Drumonkey

“Hmmm… alright so we need to find a place to hide, and we have only ten minutes to do it, look for anything we can use for a weapon seeing as they have relieved us of ours” Xander replied making a plan

He turned towards Adelaide and Lyn “Lyn since your small I need you to follow Flora’s directions and leave the forge, see if you can find us a good place to regroup and hide” Lyn glared at him “what makes you think you can tell me what to do? I only do what Lady Adelaide says” she replied with a huff and turned away from him

Xander sighed before looking to Maya, Mia, then Thindro, Dru, and the new guy “alright wether the pixie goes or not, the plan will be me and Dru will lead the group out with Ranni and Thindro behind us, followed by Adelaide and you stranger, then Maya and Mia bringing up the rear to watch our backs, Flora and Felicia will be our scouts, hoping to help us from crossing paths with the guards” he replied

The Wordsmith Myth The Wordsmith Myth Musicnotes Musicnotes AquaMarie AquaMarie LumaThePhoenix LumaThePhoenix Dragunov Dragunov Drumonkey Drumonkey

“Hmmm… alright so we need to find a place to hide, and we have only ten minutes to do it, look for anything we can use for a weapon seeing as they have relieved us of ours” Xander replied making a plan

He turned towards Adelaide and Lyn “Lyn since your small I need you to follow Flora’s directions and leave the forge, see if you can find us a good place to regroup and hide” Lyn glared at him “what makes you think you can tell me what to do? I only do what Lady Adelaide says” she replied with a huff and turned away from him

Xander sighed before looking to Maya, Mia, then Thindro, Dru, and the new guy “alright wether the pixie goes or not, the plan will be me and Dru will lead the group out with Ranni and Thindro behind us, followed by Adelaide and you stranger, then Maya and Mia bringing up the rear to watch our backs, Flora and Felicia will be our scouts, hoping to help us from crossing paths with the guards” he replied
The man looked around. "A weapon? Can I even use one?" He got on all fours and began investigating looking dor weapon. (Up to you if he finds anything else or even if he finds a weapon)

"Sounds good to me" the half elf nods as she looked around. She finds a sword. "Well this will work. Would rather have mine but this will suffice "

(it’s an old forge, there has to be something)
Dru smiled "give me 3 minutes and I'll be good to go." Seeing the forge and the abundance of metal around Dru began to gather metal up in his hands moving through the forge and quickly heating and reshaping metal and stone into various weapons. First he made himself a similar pistol to the one he had before that had a glass container to store his elemental energy to fire along with a simple sword. Then he made a couple recurve bows swords shields and even some arrows to go with it. All in all it took him 6 minutes of intense focus and magic to make the tools but they were of decent quality and would more than hold up until they found their own tools.

Dru smiled "give me 3 minutes and I'll be good to go." Seeing the forge and the abundance of metal around Dru began to gather metal up in his hands moving through the forge and quickly heating and reshaping metal and stone into various weapons. First he made himself a similar pistol to the one he had before that had a glass container to store his elemental energy to fire along with a simple sword. Then he made a couple recurve bows swords shields and even some arrows to go with it. All in all it took him 6 minutes of intense focus and magic to make the tools but they were of decent quality and would more than hold up until they found their own tools.
Maya grabs one of the bows. "This should suffice until I get my knives back. I trained with a bow once. Was it without permission? Sure, but it came in handy."

"Ten minutes... not much to do here but count the minutes between beatings." He said.
Ten minutes between that made Adelaide feel sick when she heard that. They had to get out. Hearing the horrid things made it harder not to panic in a place such as this.
Maya struts out of the cage after Xander opened it. "Thank you, sweet prince." She looks over at Adelaide and smiles before checking herself out. "Let's see. No cuts. No bruises. I'm good. I appreciate your concern. Are you okay?" While awaiting her response, the princess listened to Ranni's suggestion. "That's a good plan. And once we're out of here with our stuff, I'm gonna go find who's responsible and kick their ass!.....after we get all of you to safety of course."

Secretly, Maya was fighting a wave of overwhelming guilt. She believed that it was her fault that they found themselves in this predicament in the first place. Had she not been so stubborn, they wouldn't have gone out the hotel with her. Maybe with some patience, she could've found a way to sneak around and find another way out. Then again, that would've just worried everyone, especially if she got captured by the hands. Being a princess, Maya felt that she had to hide her stress, so she did as best as she could.
Adelaide did a small nod placing her hands over her chest in relief "Im glad to know you are well prinsses...just be careful" she said before shaking her head "No, I'm alright, no new juries on myself.." she added.

(Remember that only Adelaide could understand the pixie. as Lyn only speaks pixie)
Adelaide was quiet as Xander let them all know what will be done to try and escape this place. She liten carefully not wanting to stay in this place any longer and discover these said beatings. And she knew it woukd be worse because they had escaped the cages....it always was worse. "Lyn....I think that might be a good idea, if you could do that. Your small and a fast flyer. You will not be as easily discovered and can find us the way out....please you will be helping us out....but please be cautious and careful" she spoke.

Last edited:
Maya grabs one of the bows. "This should suffice until I get my knives back. I trained with a bow once. Was it without permission? Sure, but it came in handy."
Dru smiled as she took the bow and nodded his head "let me know if you run out of arrows and I'll see about turning that into a knife on the fly. It won't be pretty but it'll work."

Ten minutes between that made Adelaide feel sick when she heard that. They had to get out. Hearing the horrid things made it harder not to panic in a place such as this.

Adelaide did a small nod placing her hands over her chest in relief "Im glad to know you are well prinsses...just be careful" she said before shaking her head "No, I'm alright, no new juries on myself.." she added.

(Remember that only Adelaide could understand the pixie. as Lyn only speaks pixie)
Adelaide was quiet as Xander let them all know what will be done to try and escape this place. She liten carefully not wanting to stay in this place any longer and discover these said beatings. And she knew it woukd be worse because they had escaped the cages....it always was worse. "Lyn....I think that might be a good idea, if you could do that. Your small and a fast flyer. You will not be as easily discovered and can find us the way out....please you will be helping us out....but please be cautious and careful" she spoke.

Dru smiled as she took the bow and nodded his head "let me know if you run out of arrows and I'll see about turning that into a knife on the fly. It won't be pretty but it'll work."
"I'm glad you're unharmed as well, and don't you worry. I'm always careful.... except when I'm not, but those times don't count." Maya said to Adelaide before looking back at Dru. "Your craftsmanship is quite impressive."

The man walked over to where tbe Guard would appear and placed himself at tge side of the entrance ready to stab.

The man walked over to where the Guard would appear and placed himself at the side of the entrance ready to stab.
Adelaide stayed on the sidelines watching all the others take action gathering weapons, building them and taking action in figuring a way that they all could escape.

(Right I forgot)

Lyn groaned “of course lady Adelaide, I’ll do my best” she replied and took off through the building

(Right I forgot)

Lyn groaned “of course lady Adelaide, I’ll do my best” she replied and took off through the building
(Is okaies no worries)
"Please Lyn...just Adelaide remember. You will do fantastic....just stay hidden and be careful..." Adelaide spoke before the pixie flew off.

Users who are viewing this thread

Back